Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BF Sprite game (ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~)-(RJ219132)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can all of you link beggers please just pm the person offering the link instead of shitting up the thread?

Filthy lurkers.

Comment

Could I get it as well? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Captainstarfish View Post
        Can all of you link beggers please just pm the person offering the link instead of shitting up the thread?

Filthy lurkers.
        And like that you have violated Wheaton's Law.
        Hello world! XD

Comment

Originally posted by kenkashi501 View Post

And like that you have violated Wheaton's Law.
          I find Captainstarfish's irritation justifiable since it makes more sense to PM the person instead of clogging up a thread with multiple posts that have less than 10 words and don't even directly notify the person handing out the link unless the person has the link giver quoted.
          Last edited by AnonTheHuman; 17th February 2018, 15:56.
          Life is more fucked up than a 30-way clown orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Druff View Post
            That seems to be the default attack whenever the player is stunned; the other is cowgirl when the player is knocked down. None of these girls perform blowjobs on the player. Perhaps some may do it in the full version.
            Only one enemy (The mermaid girl) does that. There is a few good handjob animations from a few enemies (1-1/1-2, press A to charm yourself to get them to), but yeah, the main theme here is cowgirl, and footjobs, sadly.. The succubus can give a titjob though, and the jellyfish girl gives a... Tentacle job?

Also, thanks piepiepie for the debug menu breakdown, really helped.

As for the pm-request spam, it's best to just ignore it and let the mods deal with it if it becomes too big of an issue.. Pointing it out and yelling at them just makes you look like an asshole to the beggars, and a fussy prick to those who know better than to complain about it so openly.

The world will always have entitled idiots roaming around it, but making a point to note how you feel entitled to a world where they don't exist kind of defeats the whole point of complaining about it.
            Last edited by AnotherLurker; 17th February 2018, 16:15.

Comment

Could someone share the link?

Comment

https://mega.nz/#F!C0Mw0QpC!fGT0LeZmGwGg8hBUJVCubA

Comment

Originally posted by totasdie View Post
                  -snip-
                  Best be taking that down soon lest the loli brigade comes and fucks up the link. Also, thanks.
                  Life is more fucked up than a 30-way clown orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherLurker View Post

Only one enemy (mermaid girl) does that. There are a few good handjob animations from a few enemies (1-1/1-2, press A to charm yourself to get them to), but yeah, the main theme here is cowgirl, and footjobs, sadly. The succubus can give a titjob though, and the jellyfish girl gives a... tentacle job?
                    Footjob and cowgirl are fine, but you do see an over-reliance on specific actions from certain authors. I wished zzinzinz would put more footjobs in his works instead of relying too much on handjobs and paizuri, but that is a different discussion. They change up the enemies but not the attacks, and the protagonist is always a little boy. I'm still happy that games like this exist because they are never enough of them.

Comment

Anyone happen to know where to go on stage 4? I'm stuck in the 2nd area where there are lots of enemies at the far right end
                      They are not amused :v
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AnonTheHuman View Post

I find Captainstarfish's irritation justifiable since it makes more sense to PM the person instead of clogging up a thread with multiple posts that have less than 10 words and don't even directly notify the person handing out the link unless the person has the link giver quoted.
                        Not denying that, but "Filthy Lurkers" applies to everyone else that has CS.

Originally posted by laogaoren View Post
                        Anyone happen to know where to go on stage 4? I'm stuck in the 2nd area where there are lots of enemies at the far right end
                        If you are talking about the part after the mermaid, then you have to kill everything.
                        Hello world! XD

Comment

i'll be a great if we can freeze the lifebar someone know how to do it with Cheat Engine?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkashi501 View Post
                            If you are talking about the part after the mermaid, then you have to kill everything.
                            FUCKING THANK YOU
                            Nerp.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherLurker View Post
                              Pointing it out and yelling at them just makes you look like an asshole to the beggars
                              How will I ever live with myself? Also, 'yelling', way to exaggerate.

and a fussy prick to those who know better than to complain about it so openly
                              >Posts to complain about someone complaining (and thus the cycle continues)

Cease this bullshit. Link beggers, necromancers, and worst of all link-begging necromancers, are a plague on this section. Should be lined up against the metaphorical wall and shot, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Captainstarfish View Post

How will I ever live with myself? Also, 'yelling', way to exaggerate.

>Posts to complain about someone complaining (and thus the cycle continues)

Cease this bullshit. Link beggers, necromancers, and worst of all link-begging necromancers, are a plague on this section. Should be lined up against the metaphorical wall and shot, I say.
                                Hah, good one. Also does anyone else's game sometimes flicker? I keep getting it every time I open the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X