Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BF Sprite game (ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~)-(RJ219132)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Svetson View Post
    It felt like there hadn't been a new BF type game in months and now one comes out that's a sprite based one apparently with lots of footjobs. For this type of game really can't ask for much better. How's the difficulty level anyway? Last one I played was Demon Angel Sakura which was more or less pretty fair once you got enemy patterns and all that down.
    It's not BF.. its shota RRoR in the vein of excess m games or FoBS. As for the difficulty, there are two difficulty levels: normal (which is stupid easy, but that's ok with me) and hard (accessed by punching the statues at the beginning of stages, turning them red [shoot them to turn them back blue] which is moderately difficult, particularly from the 2nd boss on).

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by szarala View Post

      It's not BF.. its shota RRoR in the vein of excess m games or FoBS. As for the difficulty, there are two difficulty levels: normal (which is stupid easy, but that's ok with me) and hard (accessed by punching the statues at the beginning of stages, turning them red [shoot them to turn them back blue] which is moderately difficult, particularly from the 2nd boss on).
      I see what you mean though I've always kind of concerned any game where sex can be used as an attack as a battlefuck one even if it's not mutually shared. I was kind of hoping it would be similar to the Excess M titles. I can only replay One Syota so many times basically.

      Comment


        #63
        ..yeah, if you like OneSyota and you like footjobs, then you'll -love- this, lol

        Comment


          #64
          Little Sister has 3 animations:
          footjob
          handjob with facesitting(anyone knows how why this one triggers?)
          cowgirl

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by altairlol View Post
            Little Sister has 3 animations:
            footjob
            handjob with facesitting(anyone knows how why this one triggers?)
            cowgirl
            It depends on the direction she touches you after you have been hit with a pink heart

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by astyth View Post

              It depends on the direction she touches you after you have been hit with a pink heart
              huh. I had never seen the footjob from her before. Are there any others with a 3rd?

              The blue slimes on their own only have 1 animation, but they have gangups for 2 and 3.
              Last edited by szarala; 23rd February 2018, 07:47.

              Comment


                #67
                One of the few games that I kinda wished the main character was a futa. He looks like a teen at best. Also guys please, P.M the guy for the link or look at the mega link.
                Shota and loli is against ulmf rules, well the links anyways. I think.
                Play this in my funeral.
                Spoiler

                Comment


                  #68
                  Played it. Definitely inspired by ExcessM's Onesyota series, though not as good. One thing that bothers me the most is there are virtually no sound effects, especially during sex.

                  Anyways, let's get the definitions out of the way to reduce confusion:

                  Battle Fuck = A genre where having sex replaces standard combat, typically done as turn-based RPGs.
                  RoR = A typically action/adventure/platformer genre where the enemies grapple the player and have sex with him/her. If the player is the one doing the sex, it's Reverse RoR (I believe).

                  Comment


                    #69
                    this guy really... loves his footjobs huh..

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by kingkeve View Post
                      this guy really... loves his footjobs huh..
                      It's quite funny to me as well. I'm not into feet or anything but footjobs seem to always be prevalent with this kind of reverse r--- genre. I've learned to just accept it and started tuning them out automatically in anything I played until I came across this game. It's featured so much that you can't really not notice it.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Don't quote me on this but in Japanese culture, feet are considered dirty things as they are almost always in contact with the ground where filth and bacteria roam (Japanese use indoor shoes). To use such dirty things to commit sexual acts, who in itself is bad enough, makes for one if not the greatest dirtiest act possible. To even find it enjoyable and stimulating/arousing is even worse!

                        As such, it's not really that surprising that footjobs are common in Japanese masochistic-centered porn.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Scepticism View Post
                          Don't quote me on this but in Japanese culture, feet are considered dirty things as they are almost always in contact with the ground where filth and bacteria roam (Japanese use indoor shoes). To use such dirty things to commit sexual acts, who in itself is bad enough, makes for one if not the greatest dirtiest act possible. To even find it enjoyable and stimulating/arousing is even worse!

                          As such, it's not really that surprising that footjobs are common in Japanese masochistic-centered porn.
                          That's true, but I personally wouldn't consider it "the greatest dirtiest act possible". Comparing to how "dirty" vaginal and anal acts can be are in context of what you said, feet and thighs are pretty clean.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by kingkeve View Post
                            This guy really loves his footjobs, huh.
                            Yes, most of his works contain footjob. I also like them in games, but they feel like too much of a good thing. Anyway, he may be working on English translation for this game because someone asked for it on his Pixiv.
                            https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67298775

                            Comment


                              #74
                              I've just bought this "thing", and my PM's are a bit dry, so you know... if anyone wants to send me a request for someTHING... you just have to ask for it...
                              Cucknorris35 was giving the thing too but he's been offline for a while, so i'm doing it myself in his absence.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by Dank_Billy View Post
                                I've just bought this "thing", and my PM's are a bit dry, so you know... if anyone wants to send me a request for someTHING... you just have to ask for it...
                                Cucknorris35 was giving the thing too but he's been offline for a while, so i'm doing it myself in his absence.
                                There's been a direct link to the game in the topic for over two weeks now. I think the mods are dead, or gave up on this site.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X