Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BF Sprite game (ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~)-(RJ219132)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elusi View Post

There's been a direct link to the game in the topic for over two weeks now. I think the mods are dead, or gave up on this site.
    Oh, sorry i totally didn't notice

Comment

According to the English Dlsite the game has recieved an official English translation!
      Though from what I see the demo is still in japanese for some reason. Can someone who bought the game confirm?
      Is yuri gay?

Comment

Originally posted by cacapost View Post
        According to the English Dlsite the game has recieved an official English translation!
        Though from what I see the demo is still in japanese for some reason. Can someone who bought the game confirm?
        oh crap your right.. hope someone links the english translation ver of it

Comment

Originally posted by kingkeve View Post
          oh crap your right.. hope someone links the english translation ver of it
          Ditto, that's a thing I would love.

Comment

I bought the game myself to check my own question. Yes the game is in English, but for some reason the demo isn't.
            That's pretty cool by the developer though!
            Is yuri gay?

Comment

Originally posted by cacapost View Post
              I bought the game myself to check my own question. Yes the game is in English, but for some reason the demo isn't.
              That's pretty cool by the developer though!
              cool do you mind sharing that with the rest of us cacapost?

(could had swear i sent this msg some hours ago but eh)

Comment

Sorry bro, I don't usually share games that the developers put up on the English Dlsite.
                If a game is locked on the JP site I can understand asking for links.

(Yeah I see it now, better to answer here so that others don't start spamming me)
                Is yuri gay?

Comment

That would definitely be nice!
                  Although I can't say I wasn't slightly disappointed when I saw this wasn't a crazy hot lesbian action game

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamclaw View Post
                    Although I can't say I wasn't slightly disappointed when I saw this wasn't a crazy hot lesbian action game
                    this is what I picture
                    *sees topic*"New BF Sprite game" *continues reading* "ショタ"
                    Originally posted by dijitz
                    Anyways I'm not a huge huge fan of (content), but I'll defend your right to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Briger View Post
                      this is what I picture
                      *sees topic*"New BF Sprite game" *continues reading* "ショタ"
                      I actually saw it on YouTube, but it was partially censored there so I couldn't see that the character was in fact a very girly dude. I just assumed I will be able to find more information about the game here as I was already downloading a Japanese version from other source when I found this thread, but as soon as I checked screenshots linked in this topic I realized what sort of game this was. I've never played any game with male protagonist, so a "BF Sprite Game" doesn't exactly tell me much :P
                      Whatever the case, I liked it. I really wish someone would upload the English version soon, so I can understand all the humiliating banter the girls give him as he literally melts in pleasure under their feet

Comment

I really wish someone would upload the English version soon, so I can understand all the humiliating banter the girls give him as he literally melts in pleasure under their feet
                        They all say the same things. It's all "you lost to a girl, did you lose on purpose?"

Could had used some variety. But it's not Engrish atleast!
                        Is yuri gay?

Comment

I actually saw it on YouTube, but it was partially censored there so I couldn't see that the character was in fact a very girly dude. I just assumed I will be able to find more information about the game here as I was already downloading a Japanese version from other source when I found this thread, but as soon as I checked screenshots linked in this topic I realized what sort of game this was. I've never played any game with male protagonist, so a "BF Sprite Game" doesn't exactly tell me much :P
                          Whatever the case, I liked it. I really wish someone would upload the English version soon, so I can understand all the humiliating banter the girls give him as he literally melts in pleasure under their feet
                          i like your last sentence, it shows that you are also a man of culture. but i don't really see the need for an english version of this game. 5 lines of dialog per round can be skipped in mere seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by BelowAverageLookingGuy View Post

i like your last sentence, it shows that you are also a man of culture. but i don't really see the need for an english version of this game. 5 lines of dialog per round can be skipped in mere seconds.
                            Gotta admit, the translated bits made it 103853018 times better for me. Especially when there is a little sis and a big sis involved as part of the enemies.
                            If you ever have seen me in any thread saying "PM ME" about a particular game, chances are you can still do so. I sometimes forget to log in, so there is that. :P

If you ever see any said game get an update, feel free to remind me.

NOTE: If you have PM'ed from in the past few months and hadn't gotten an answer, we were hit by 2 back to back hurricanes and we were without electricity for nearly 5 months so... pm again plox.

Comment

Can someone please pm me or link the English ver.

-Thanks
                              I post save data for games

Comment

English version? someone can send me a link?

Comment

Working...
                                X