What's new

[Toukaido] ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~ / Shota Fight! ~Battle F*ck with Girls~(RJ219132)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's not out on the English site yet. Guess I'm holding out.

Kips

Reputation score
Alright everyone, I've bitten the bullet and just bought the game, normally I'm against spending nearly $20 for something like this but eh, screw it I can afford it.

So hit me with those PM's for some stuff.

I feel like paying it forward for all the years I've been lurking on here.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
To get to the new content enter the last level and jump up on the platforms at the start of the map. There should be a green swirl at the top of the two platforms; enter it.

Tip: When you see the Golem/Clay girl make sure to attack her. You won't be disappointed :love:

Edit: I am unsure if the new content is available if you haven't beaten the game, so if you can't get to the new content just beat the game first.

Last edited:

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, would anyone happen to have a link for the first game mentioned in OP, RJ177304?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Feels kinda bad to just be joining this chain as a lurker, but yeah.

If you've got the update please share, I normally buy, but it seems like it's only out in Japanese and the site doesn't accept my card.
Here you go dude, it's out on the English site. They accept all major cards.

Kips

Reputation score
Unfortunately the only one I have is in Japanese, shame that DLsite doesn't let you share the games between accounts oh well.

I'm gonna be looking for links and begging for a PM'd link like everyone else is doing.

Jasonl55

Reputation score
I would like to post a link to the English version I just bought but you know the rules.

Oh look! a random text file. What could it be?

*Link removed due to shota content*

Last edited by a moderator:

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys
Does anyone have the new version
if so PM please
Thank you

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
oh cool didn't think it would get a update time to lurk pms like kips is as well lol

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To get to the new content enter the last level and jump up on the platforms at the start of the map. There should be a green swirl at the top of the two platforms; enter it.

Tip: When you see the Golem/Clay girl make sure to attack her. You won't be disappointed :love:

Edit: I am unsure if the new content is available if you haven't beaten the game, so if you can't get to the new content just beat the game first.
you may have to beat it on a new save i guess? when i try to use my old save i didn't see any any platforms on the last level other then that wooden box i don't know going new game and see if have platforms then

Edit: yup new game made it show up.

Last edited:

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally I did not expect him to add more to the game since it did seem kind of final and complete.

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having trouble getting that platform to appear in the fourth stage. I started a new game and played through that, and even changed the difficulty to normal (off from easy) and beat the fourth boss again. I'm pretty sure I have the correct version. There's only one English version, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.