What's new

[Toukaido] ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~ / Shota Fight! ~Battle F*ck with Girls~(RJ219132)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm just gonna wait until Chuck comes online (which i don't know when) Or if someone else uploads it I've been searching for links but i'm having no luck what so ever.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Literally Footjobs the game.
That seems to be the default attack whenever the player is stunned; the other is cowgirl when the player is knocked down. None of these girls perform blowjobs on the player. Perhaps some may do it in the full version.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry about the wait gents! I wish my work schedule didn't require literally my entire life lol. Anyone that wanted a thing got a thing. I usually get home around this time daily so if I'm not on and you requested a thing, I'll have a copy sent out around now. Much love!

OP
StainSpear

StainSpear

Reputation score
Sorry about the wait gents! I wish my work schedule didn't require literally my entire life lol. Anyone that wanted a thing got a thing. I usually get home around this time daily so if I'm not on and you requested a thing, I'll have a copy sent out around now. Much love!
<3

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Debug guide/gallery...holy fuck that was dumb
  1. 0-0= Shell Girl
  2. 0-1= Shell Girl
  3. 0-2= Mermaid
  4. 0-3= Green Slime
  5. 0-4= Blue Slime
  6. 0-5= Jellyfish Girl
  7. 0-6= Succubus
  8. 0-7&0-8= Nurse w/ and w/o socks
  9. 0-9= Barf Ghost Girl...
  10. 1-0= Zombie Girl
  11. 1-1&1-2= Green Hair Girl w/ and w/o socks
  12. 1-3= School Music Teacher
  13. 1-4, 1-5,1-6= Jumping Girl(eyes change)
  14. 1-7,1-8,1-9= Senpi that kicks(socks change in length)
  15. 2-0,2-1,2-3= Girl with hair over her eyes(socks change in length)
  16. 2-4&2-5= Girl with hair over her eyes but you can see her eyes (socks change in length)
  17. 2-6&2-7= Brown hair emo girl w/ and w/o socks
  18. 2-8&2-9= Blonde emo w/ and w/o socks
  19. 3-0,3-1,3-2= Nerdy Girl(hair changes)
  20. 3-3= Onee-sama
  21. 3-4= Little Sister
  22. 3-5= Bunny Girl
  23. 3-6,3-7,3-8,3-9= Red Shirt Girl(socks and eyes change)
  24. 4-0= Flying Bunny Girl
  25. 4-1= Elementary Girl
  26. 4-2,4-3,4-4,4-5,4-6= Jumpy Girl (eye changes and socks)

Last edited:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
And like that you have violated Wheaton's Law.
I find Captainstarfish's irritation justifiable since it makes more sense to PM the person instead of clogging up a thread with multiple posts that have less than 10 words and don't even directly notify the person handing out the link unless the person has the link giver quoted.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That seems to be the default attack whenever the player is stunned; the other is cowgirl when the player is knocked down. None of these girls perform blowjobs on the player. Perhaps some may do it in the full version.
Only one enemy (The mermaid girl) does that. There is a few good handjob animations from a few enemies (1-1/1-2, press A to charm yourself to get them to), but yeah, the main theme here is cowgirl, and footjobs, sadly.. The succubus can give a titjob though, and the jellyfish girl gives a... Tentacle job?

Also, thanks piepiepie for the debug menu breakdown, really helped.

As for the pm-request spam, it's best to just ignore it and let the mods deal with it if it becomes too big of an issue.. Pointing it out and yelling at them just makes you look like an asshole to the beggars, and a fussy prick to those who know better than to complain about it so openly.

The world will always have entitled idiots roaming around it, but making a point to note how you feel entitled to a world where they don't exist kind of defeats the whole point of complaining about it.

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only one enemy (mermaid girl) does that. There are a few good handjob animations from a few enemies (1-1/1-2, press A to charm yourself to get them to), but yeah, the main theme here is cowgirl, and footjobs, sadly. The succubus can give a titjob though, and the jellyfish girl gives a... tentacle job?
Footjob and cowgirl are fine, but you do see an over-reliance on specific actions from certain authors. I wished zzinzinz would put more footjobs in his works instead of relying too much on handjobs and paizuri, but that is a different discussion. They change up the enemies but not the attacks, and the protagonist is always a little boy. I'm still happy that games like this exist because they are never enough of them.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone happen to know where to go on stage 4? I'm stuck in the 2nd area where there are lots of enemies at the far right end

Status
Not open for further replies.