What's new

[Toukaido] ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~ / Shota Fight! ~Battle F*ck with Girls~(RJ219132)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I find Captainstarfish's irritation justifiable since it makes more sense to PM the person instead of clogging up a thread with multiple posts that have less than 10 words and don't even directly notify the person handing out the link unless the person has the link giver quoted.
Not denying that, but "Filthy Lurkers" applies to everyone else that has CS.

Anyone happen to know where to go on stage 4? I'm stuck in the 2nd area where there are lots of enemies at the far right end
If you are talking about the part after the mermaid, then you have to kill everything.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i'll be a great if we can freeze the lifebar :) someone know how to do it with Cheat Engine?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pointing it out and yelling at them just makes you look like an asshole to the beggars
How will I ever live with myself? Also, 'yelling', way to exaggerate.

and a fussy prick to those who know better than to complain about it so openly
>Posts to complain about someone complaining (and thus the cycle continues)

Cease this bullshit. Link beggers, necromancers, and worst of all link-begging necromancers, are a plague on this section. Should be lined up against the metaphorical wall and shot, I say.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How will I ever live with myself? Also, 'yelling', way to exaggerate.

>Posts to complain about someone complaining (and thus the cycle continues)

Cease this bullshit. Link beggers, necromancers, and worst of all link-begging necromancers, are a plague on this section. Should be lined up against the metaphorical wall and shot, I say.
Hah, good one. Also does anyone else's game sometimes flicker? I keep getting it every time I open the game.

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those looking for the save files, it's one of those games that saves in a folder (syotafight2018) found in (username)\AppData\Local. The save files (.ini's) are really easy to edit as you can set each of the 0 values to 1 to unlock everything for the most part.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i'll be a great if we can freeze the lifebar :) someone know how to do it with Cheat Engine?
I've been able to do it by looking for a double type. It starts at 1000. But it changes at (almost) each screen transition, and I haven't tried hard enough to find the pointer. In the end, it wasn't needed anyway, because the game is not difficult in the slightest when playing on easy difficulty.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck at Lab stage Third room, I keep going right then down the ladder to find myself in a dead end. Can someone give me pointer?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm stuck at Lab stage Third room, I keep going right then down the ladder to find myself in a dead end. Can someone give me pointer?
kill everything til you hear a tone, then a path will open up on the left

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
If you have trouble getting the jellyfish down, stun yourself with a and she'll swoop down for you.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What is the codes for the bosses in the bonus room ?
Don't think you -can- summon bosses in the debug room (for whatever reason). Good news is you can skip straight to the bosses via doorways at the beginning of each level.

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not denying that, but "Filthy Lurkers" applies to everyone else that has CS.

If you are talking about the part after the mermaid, then you have to kill everything.

You're only saying that because your popularity rank is "no longer a lurker"

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
sweet this will help waste my time while i wait for zells game to get updated...

tho since the woman say stuff while they well have sex with you i kinda wish this was translate so i knew what they said but eh either way good game!

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
by the way, for those that may have missed it, both the nurse and the end (4th) boss have 2-stage animations

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
insta buy if they put this on the english dl site

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know I'll like this already. May I bother someone to get a PM Link, please? Thanks in advance!

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You're only saying that because your popularity rank is "no longer a lurker"
No, I'm saying that because someone decided to debate me over a joke that i randomly posted. So now I have to explain the reasoning behind it and state my stance on the subject that was best explained by AnotherLurker. An interaction that reminded me of why I stop talking to anonymous people on the internet in the first place. Since I have a tendency for awaking people's old vendettas. So I'll just go back to procrastinating about it until i eventually never do it. With that said I'm going to get myself a slice of pie, cause pie is fucking awesome.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It felt like there hadn't been a new BF type game in months and now one comes out that's a sprite based one apparently with lots of footjobs. For this type of game really can't ask for much better. How's the difficulty level anyway? Last one I played was Demon Angel Sakura which was more or less pretty fair once you got enemy patterns and all that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.