What's new

[Toukaido] ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~ / Shota Fight! ~Battle F*ck with Girls~(RJ219132)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I bought the game myself to check my own question. Yes the game is in English, but for some reason the demo isn't.
That's pretty cool by the developer though!
cool do you mind sharing that with the rest of us cacapost?

(could had swear i sent this msg some hours ago but eh)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry bro, I don't usually share games that the developers put up on the English Dlsite.
If a game is locked on the JP site I can understand asking for links.

(Yeah I see it now, better to answer here so that others don't start spamming me)

Dreamclaw

Lurker
Reputation score

That would definitely be nice!
Although I can't say I wasn't slightly disappointed when I saw this wasn't a crazy hot lesbian action game :D

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Although I can't say I wasn't slightly disappointed when I saw this wasn't a crazy hot lesbian action game :D
this is what I picture
*sees topic*"New BF Sprite game" :eek: *continues reading* "ショタ" :confused:

Dreamclaw

Lurker
Reputation score
this is what I picture
*sees topic*"New BF Sprite game" :eek: *continues reading* "ショタ" :confused:
I actually saw it on YouTube, but it was partially censored there so I couldn't see that the character was in fact a very girly dude. I just assumed I will be able to find more information about the game here as I was already downloading a Japanese version from other source when I found this thread, but as soon as I checked screenshots linked in this topic I realized what sort of game this was. I've never played any game with male protagonist, so a "BF Sprite Game" doesn't exactly tell me much :p
Whatever the case, I liked it. I really wish someone would upload the English version soon, so I can understand all the humiliating banter the girls give him as he literally melts in pleasure under their feet :D

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I really wish someone would upload the English version soon, so I can understand all the humiliating banter the girls give him as he literally melts in pleasure under their feet :D
They all say the same things. It's all "you lost to a girl, did you lose on purpose?"

Could had used some variety. But it's not Engrish atleast!

Reputation score
I actually saw it on YouTube, but it was partially censored there so I couldn't see that the character was in fact a very girly dude. I just assumed I will be able to find more information about the game here as I was already downloading a Japanese version from other source when I found this thread, but as soon as I checked screenshots linked in this topic I realized what sort of game this was. I've never played any game with male protagonist, so a "BF Sprite Game" doesn't exactly tell me much :p
Whatever the case, I liked it. I really wish someone would upload the English version soon, so I can understand all the humiliating banter the girls give him as he literally melts in pleasure under their feet :D
i like your last sentence, it shows that you are also a man of culture. but i don't really see the need for an english version of this game. 5 lines of dialog per round can be skipped in mere seconds.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i like your last sentence, it shows that you are also a man of culture. but i don't really see the need for an english version of this game. 5 lines of dialog per round can be skipped in mere seconds.
Gotta admit, the translated bits made it 103853018 times better for me. Especially when there is a little sis and a big sis involved as part of the enemies.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please pm me or link the English ver.

-Thanks

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whenever I open up the demo, I've noticed that the graphics for the game tend to be kind of glitchy, where different sprites randomly pop up for one or two frames across the screen. They also tended to happen to me when I play a similar game (albiet much older) one called Monsters N' Girls, and I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing/ has any solutions to the problem. It looks to happen for me whenever I click outside of the game, or zoom in/out with right and left click.

I'd post pictures, but for some reason as of late I haven't been able to do that. Not quite sure why.

Last edited:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ya if someone does get english ver of the game link me it as well please.
also william i think it just happens for older type of 2d style games not like old time but how they are made might be different on older pcs or newer pcs

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Ditto, if any one does manage to obtain the Eng version, I'd really appreciate it if someone could PM me :D
Also William I had the same problem, if I clicked anywhere on the game window it would upscale and become glitchy. I avoided this by keeping my mouse away from the game.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yikes, this thread turned to shit real fast.

Don't ask for links. Wait for someone to offer and quietly pm them, or look somewhere else.
Loli/shota games are a gray zone so nobody can post links outside of pm's.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yikes, this thread turned to shit real fast.

Don't ask for links. Wait for someone to offer and quietly pm them, or look somewhere else.
Loli/shota games are a gray zone so nobody can post links outside of pm's.
if it went shit i think it be more drama but what about that other mega link someone posted on this topic then?
but i guess it kinda just went too much same comments but thats it

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
updated version released, new girls or something like that. searching for links atm

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
An update is out with:

Added 5 additional characters

H animation 14 pieces (difference Without

Status
Not open for further replies.