What's new

RPG RPG Maker [近江小庵] Charlotte's Trip-魔術師見習いシャルのコスプレセクハラ道中- (RJ218102)

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello guys Just wanted to share this demo of a game I played a couple weeks ago,thought the art was pretty good also the story and maps where pretty decent as well

Plot: so im going to do a short summary on the demo so far since the google translation doesnt make sense : you pretty much play as a female magic apprentice who lives with her mother,then one day you get send to a quest to the outskirts of town by your busty female teacher and when you come back you find bad news that your mother collapsed due to an illness,so the teacher sends you on a quest to create a cure which she tells you that it takes tons of money and rare materials to produce,
so pretty much you go around gathering rare items by defeating monsters or by using your body to get them,same with the money problem you can work part time or sell your body for money.

Edit:Almost forgot as you progress through the storyline you can view events that happen while you are away on quests for example the teacher and your mother having sex with men etc.

Info:Press shift or enter to continue fighting effect acceleration function
Skip message with Ctrl key
Shift key to delete message window erase scene reminiscence room (after clearing)

Links
Demo
Dlsite:

Pixiv:

Last edited by a moderator:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man such a shame the Demo was so short I got hooked, Now I cant wait for the release the art work is top notch for an rpgmaker game.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am looking forward to this it was pretty good especially the mom part.
The only sad part is MV seems to be used now commonly and I really hate that rpgmaker since it crashes always on my computer.

Reputation score
hello everyone new here I was browsing the internet for info on this game and I came across these forums just wanted to ask does anybody know the release date for this game?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hello everyone new here I was browsing the internet for info on this game and I came across these forums just wanted to ask does anybody know the release date for this game?
The Dlsite page says late February, but who knows, could be early March or later.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The fact that there are scenes with characters besides the main heroine is always a plus in my book.

OP
P

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good News according to the devs twitter seems like tomorrow is the release date

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its out!! now to wait patiently to find a download link around the internet

Last edited:
OP
P

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game was posted in anime sharing but the person who uploaded it missed a part so its incomplete sadly :/

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game was posted in anime sharing but the person who uploaded it missed a part so its incomplete sadly :/
Yeah, I take a wild guess and say that was Velka.

She is purposely doing it with new Games for getting more Views or Downloads..I guess?
I dont know the exaxt reason but give it a day or two and she has uploaded the Rest as well.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yup sounds like Velka to me,she always doing this stuff with new games not even surprised lol
Only thing we can do is wait for now.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-_-" I also got trolled by Velka, I sitted down ready to play when extracting 1 missing file ugh I got baited by her post

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
-_-" I also got trolled by Velka, I sitted down ready to play when extracting 1 missing file ugh I got baited by her post
Don't know how far I can go with it, but I copied over what I could extract from velka's download onto the demo and that allowed me to go past where it stops you in the demo. If it doesn't let you play the whole game, well at it might tide people over until velka releases the last part.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I found a link on anime-sharing uploaded by Shine, will report back when done.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is a bug later on where you can't advanced after you completed the third map according to the devs blog he is going to fix it so in the end about half of the game is playable atm I'm glad I don't buy this one

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a bug later on where you can't advanced after you completed the third map according to the devs blog he is going to fix it so in the end about half of the game is playable atm I'm glad I don't buy this one
they have updated recently

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So i have cleared the game now and used cheatengine to get past the bugged scene and if you clear the game once you can unlock all scenes, endings and you can watch them in recollection room, basicly what i am saying is i would upload a save with everything unlocked for everyone who is to impatient to wait or just lazy but i cant because for some reason the webside is telling me that: "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."

Last edited: