What's new

RPG RPG Maker [近江小庵] Charlotte's Trip-魔術師見習いシャルのコスプレセクハラ道中- (RJ218102)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I also managed to beat the Game but in all honesty I am a bit dissapointed given the great Art.

The Game itself is pretty Short and the Art can be described as happy go lucky xD
So don't expect any Ahegaos or Corruption. Best Scenes were with that Ranch Guy but thats it.

As for the Bug wich prevents you from progressing simply use Libellules Plug-In for Translations and install the Emerald Cheat Plug-In. With it you can no-clip to the Teachers House and progress from there onwards.
I find that way easier than tinkering with Cheat Engine imo.

@LoK14
Simply said...you can't xD
Not yet anyway until our Forum is in a more stable State.
You can however post Links to Mega for example with the Data in it you wish to share.
Like this: -

I just post my Savefolder with everything unlocked for those who need it.
Simply drag it into your Save Folder and load up Save1. You will be instantly inside the Recollection Room.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just finished the game and I have to agree with Lucratio. The best scenes by far are with the rancher. My biggest complaint is the small number of facial expressions making many of the scenes to be rather stale.
Finally one personal grudge I have with this game is that almost every time I was at low health and about to enter the next area I would use a potion only to arrive at a rest stop. This happened every single time!

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well i was to lazy setting up a account for mega just for a save^^ so thank you Lucratio and yea i too enjoyed the scene with the farmer the most
If you would play the game without any translation and without any clue about the language you might think the game is about an emotionless MC which might not be a bad thing for some people since that is a fetish too
Oh and what almost got me furious was the fact that there is random encounters/no visible enemys almost like every 2 sec

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh and what almost got me furious was the fact that there is random encounters/no visible enemys almost like every 2 sec
Oh yeah, you are right. This Game has random Encounters. Normally I am not against random encounters per se but yes the Steps you could take before another encounter were way to few.
Though I just bought the Black Ball for Weapon and Armor wich boosts your Stats to 999 so I rushed through everything xD

Reputation score
So i have cleared the game now and used cheatengine to get past the bugged scene and if you clear the game once you can unlock all scenes, endings and you can watch them in recollection room, basicly what i am saying is i would upload a save with everything unlocked for everyone who is to impatient to wait or just lazy but i cant because for some reason the webside is telling me that: "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."
teach me how to use cheat engine to skip the bugged scene... please

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Honestly the games short length works in it's favor. I most likely would have lost interest if it went on for too long.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how to change outfit?
you must run10 times around house, then donate 500$ to homeless, then pour with gasoline andd burn down your heretic pc, say prayers, so it dont take revenge om you as ghost, then pay to artist and game maker another 2000$ ,and you will be able to change clothes

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The art was very good but the lack of changes in faces kinda bored me they looked the same everytime plus there is no corruption or anything all the 3 females are just big sluts from the beggining lol overall ill say this is worth playing if you really really dont have anything else to play atm otherwise its pretty dissapointing,especially if you are like me
that likes more darker themes like ahegao,ntr and corruption.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
especially if you are like me that likes more darker themes like ahegao,ntr and corruption.
How exactly is ahegao dark? Isn't it just a facial expression depicting extreme pleasure? You can have both ahegao and vanilla at the same time.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How exactly is ahegao dark? Isn't it just a facial expression depicting extreme pleasure? You can have both ahegao and vanilla at the same time.
It's not I just like it and I dint want to list it separate of the themes i personally like more in games just to make the post shorter also what I meant is that while ahegao is not dark in itself ntr hentai has the best ahegao faces.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.00 ist not playble have a bug.
After cow event goes not further.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you must run10 times around house, then donate 500$ to homeless, then pour with gasoline andd burn down your heretic pc, say prayers, so it dont take revenge om you as ghost, then pay to artist and game maker another 2000$ ,and you will be able to change clothes
:v Don't understand...

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Creator posted on their blog a phew weeks ago. Post includes plans for next project with an early estimate release between August and September, and a reflection over Charlotte's trip.
Also included is an image of the next games main heroine (center) and two secondary heroines, plus sketch previews of some CG scenes.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another blog update, we have a stand-in title for the next game Chrismemoria.
Names for the main character and two secondary character given. Main:Chris (Center) Sub:Sylvia (Left) and Luna (Right)
Plus alternate costumes.
Finally CG's are about 50% done, and more preview sketches.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game has been updated to 1.10. Contains bug-fixes and 4 new scenes.