What's new

SIM [moyasix] PIGTAIL TOUCH!! おさげのおさわり!! (RJ219802)

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First time ever making a thread here on ULMF, anyways. Here is a new touching/flash game made by moyasix, a circle with some other works but never made a game before, it was released some days ago on DLsite and DMM. Based on the trial, it's like a mimic sort of game with touching elements with it, in said trial you could only go up to level 5 I believe. You touch the girl in different spots and you advance in said levels. I did try searching anywhere for any download links for it and sadly couldn't find any. If anyone is familiarized, the girl is Ranma (or Ranko as she is also referred) from Ranma 1/2.
Here is a link to the DLsite and DMM page of the game.

DLsite:
DLsite (English):
DMM:

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll keep an eye out for it, love me some Ranma

OP
letronixRULES

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks man, sorry for not responding earlier. Any luck finding anything?

OP
letronixRULES

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally! I could put an image of the game, at least it's something, and I also added the link for the english DLsite, if anyone is interested in getting it. Didn't have any luck finding any legit links for it though.

OP
letronixRULES

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The flash showed up on 4chan today, props go to whoever shared it, I'll just upload it to zippyshare
Woah, thanks man! Really glad for the link, thank you very much, and specially that 4chan user too! Seriously thanks a lot!!

Last edited:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is basicly a memory game.
At the later levels you have to pray that the game keeps stacking the same place over and over, or be really good at remembering, whichever suits your fancy.

redturtle

Reputation score
In case someone wants a save file:
Clearing the game once unlocks free play.

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
uh, it may just be me, but is zippyshare acting screwy for anyone else?

*edit* turns out zippyshare is blocked on my network for some reason. Of all things. Torrents work. MEGA works. Zippyshare? Nah.

Last edited:

stupidbug

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
In case someone wants a save file:
Clearing the game once unlocks free play.
link is done....plz re-upload
thx