What's new

ACT [ウルトラマンボー ] ソウルオブファンタズム / Soul Of Phantasm (RJ219900)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A new game created from the creator of Souls of Forgery,
Its a standard beat-em up style game where your main objective is to move from one screen to the next defeating bad guys along the way and saving your allies from being raped, they can also help you out later on once you save them.
you have a Variety of moves you can pull off, you can jump with the X button, and do attacks with the Z button, dashing and jumping with attack can lead to different attacks that you can combo into.
if you get hit to many times or press the knock down button, you leave yourself vulnerable to getting raped, alternatively you could press the H button to just leave yourself open. but when you climax from an enemy raping you, you fill up a special meter that you use with the C button granting Invincibility with an explosion type of attack.
the full game also comes with an extra gallery mode that will let you zoom in on the characters based on your progress in the game.
the creator has plans to release updates/dlcs in the future that will allow you to play as the side characters present on your journey.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Nice, following this. Is the demo worth downloading? It's 300 mb, and dlsite somehow limits download speed to 100 kb/s

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Demo contain 2 Enemy type with pretty much what you well known about his game, beaten down, gang up, join in, etc.

Not much different from the last game, looks like a same time period but with different place and event.
Almost like he can make a franchise out of this " Soul of *something* " title and be in the same universe but with different point of view.

Still, it mediocre roaming action with some nice H content - no doubt in his standard.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sweet. I forgot he announced this a while back.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice! About to try out the demo and check out the animations for myself, this developers games are always nice for a once through and a pleasant distraction for an hour or two. Though, funnily enough I can't be sure if I ever have finished a game of his. In any case, will update on thoughts once I've gone through it some, hoping to maybe play as that girl with the gauntlets some, always been a fan of character designs featuring those!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
For some reason avast detects it as "IDP.Generic". I know it's a false positive. But apparently stdrt.exe is actually the name of a keylogger. After a bit of research it seems that stdrt.exe is actually part of a framework required for apps like these. So it's perfectly safe to use

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Awesome, this guy is one of the few who makes games that are actually fappable and doesn't require you to invest a ton of your time only to find out that you've wasted your time and makes you question what the hell are you doing with your life to waste time on a game like this?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I believe this circle has two main series: Soul of something and Guild meister right? Wouldn't it be epic if both worlds collide?

B

bugmenot111

Any news about that game?
It is released? I have still the Demo :/

B

bugmenot111

Not yet. The release window on the DLsite is slated for the end of July. So if everything goes smoothly on the developer's end, we should see it released within 2 weeks.
I checked it today, now its the end of August... -.-

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I have to ponder if it will show up right at the end of august or if it will be delayed again.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have to ponder if it will show up right at the end of august or if it will be delayed again.
Don't worry, the author stated that he almost finish the game and gonna release it next week. So just a few days more.

B

bugmenot111

This Soundtrack in the Mainmenu is great. Has someone a name of it or it's unique?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh boy, can't wait for it to become available now.

HentaiDev

Lurker
Reputation score
Stop posting unless its a link for the game. No one cares if you're excited or if you're patiently waiting.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If the game isn't available on cat when I get back from dinner, I'll have it available.

This thing is like 2.5GB so it might take a little while to do the thing.
Please let me know when its ready :D