What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Aster RJ221894

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

kyrieru game,aster went live on dlsite but the author is new.
i find it weird because kyryeru already have a dlsite jp account where he uploaded kurovadis and his other game.
did he make a new account?

Gameplay: Functions just like Asteroid, but with some light RPG mechanics; upgrade your ships health and energy (used by special weapons) along with purchasing special weapons. Avoid space rocks and enemy ships while shooting them to pieces!

Controls: left or right arrows turn your ship, forward provides thrust and backward provides reverse thrust, fire shoots your weapons.

Kyrieru just release his asteroids mini-game. Pretty much an exact throwback to retro astroids with a new syle (and H) flair. Music is stellar as well! Game is pay as much as you like with a minimum of a $1 so there should be no reason to be link begging. Noika pre-order can use old unlock code as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Dang. From the maker of Eroico? I remember that game from a while back.
New game looks pretty neat. Looks like it's worth a shot.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Bought it for 5 bucks. Respect the guy for his skill in both game-making and navigating the Internet with class. Knowing full well that folks will eventually pirate his content, he, instead of raging about it and going full ROBF, he simply up's the bar with each game and asks that his improvements be rewarded.

Class act gets some dosh from me, every time.

Oh, and the game's pretty solid too :3

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fun game. Asteroid physics still piss me off just as much as when I was a kid though. We need to desperately invent space breaks.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah really enjoying the game, but get this. I've gotten all the way past lvl 30 and just now realised that i could upgrade my ships base hp and dmg etc..... making this all so much harder than it needed to be haha!!

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Glad he is releasing games again. Maybe there is chance that he will release that Mischief-Maker like game soon.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Well.. This is a pleasant surprise. Always good to see kyrieru's new stuff.

Last edited:

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That gallery background pic was really good, just laying broken on the floor filled with gooey white fluid... *shiver*

I like that you can do horrible things while being cute also...

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
What's the general plan now? Are you going to be focused entirely on Noaika or will we see a couple more smaller projects like this?
Not really sure, to be honest. While I'm selling this game, I don't really expect it to make a whole lot of money, it's more just to fill the gap a bit (It was also a collab, so I don't get all the profits). If I release one of my platformer side projects, I wont need to worry about money and can work on Noaika for as long as I need to. If I don't, I'll have to work on it while working on Patreon animations to get by.

The other option would be to do some kind of patreon specific game that gets updated every week or so, while working on Noaika at the same time. The benefit of that would be not stepping away from GM, but the main downside is it feels like it would be kind of beggy. I'll think about that later, though, after I finish preparing this for DLsite and fixing stuff.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Honestly, I really like this game. The concept is so simple and yet works so well, I don't know why noone's really thought of it before.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I really like this game. The concept is so simple and yet works so well, I don't know why noone's really thought of it before.
because not everyone is into that kind of arcaic gameplay ?

To be fair thoses "old school" games don't come out anymore for a good reason...

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
What's old is new again with hentai. Asteroids is still a fun game/concept, even moreso with modern features like hit feedback and high-fidelity sound.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's fun. It's not very long, especially if you're good at these kinds of games. I'd buy it for like $5 on a lark.

I would've enjoyed a 1942 or Cave-style shooter more, but that's a lot of work.

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's a nice little diversion. I gladly threw $5 at it. It'd work by itself without the hentai, that's how solid the game feels. Still think Ky should try popping his on Steam, seeing as how adult content seems to be a thing on there now.