What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Summary:
The third game centered around [Metal Edge Girl Blazer] and using similar game mechanics to Marimo's last major RPG 'Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG'.
The heroine is called Takeru and when she is not fighting evil she leads a slightly less exciting life as a high school girl.
The main plot takes you to various locations where villains need to be defeated. Sexual degradation and general lewdness lie in store should she fail.
That's not to say she is safe as a civilian either. A lot of the NTR can be found in the 'side plots' in these phases.

Content Warning: Contains scenes depicting NTR, Ryona, Scat, Vore & Bestiality. Probably all avoidable, since it is possible to do a virgin run.

Links:

DLSite Story:
Metal Edge Girl Blazer, Protector of Peace and Justice!

One day, her partner got wounded by a mysterious kaijin's sudden attack.
With a sense of guilt burdened on her shoulders, she fights
the villainous secret society chasing after the mysterious kaijin.

Sometimes she has trouble dealing with disobedient civilians.
Sometimes she appears in a TV program to gain the trust of people.
Sometimes she struggles to raise funds.

Ill-minded kaijins set traps to capture her.
Even worse, civilians and classmates come to blackmail her.

DLSite Tags:
Transforming Girl
NTR/Cuckoldry
Pregnancy/Impregnation
Violation
Tentacle
Ahegao/Gapeface
Transformed:

Ryona (physical violence), tentacle, slime, interspecies sex, r*pe in public,
gangbang, humiliating TV broadcasting, penalty game, egg laying, birthing,
pretending dog, cum-inflated belly, vomiting semen, penetration by tentacle etc.

Daily Life:

Selling panties, prostitution for making money, taken advantage of and
disciplined masochistically, NTR (cuckoldry), forced into sex orgy, made into cumdump etc.

Basic RPG Maker MV controls. Can be played with keyboard and/or mouse.

Virgin play-through is possible
Contains pregnancy scenes

CG Count: 36 base, 368 total including variations
Estimated Playtime: 3~4 hours in average
CG Gallery Mode and Reminiscence Mode implemented
* All CG and H scenes will be unlocked after a game clear

A game from this author.

WELL THEN

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
XD YES waiting for it =3 il be saving the money for it RIGHT NOW haha

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, I'll try to keep this quick...

HP is the usual - hit 0, lose the fight.
MP is both a skill resource and resistance to H-Attacks. If an H-Attack drops MP to 0, it gets reset to full and the heroine loses a layer of armor
She goes from Armored, to Armor Broken (change in H-Attack images), to Restrained.

While Restrained, the heroine can't fight. Instead, she can use a couple of new skills
One recovers a bunch of HP, another recovers a bunch of MP. These are useful for extending the fight, and basically make you immortal vs a single opponent. You might start to have issues vs multiple opponents though.
There's a free ability that hits the enemy some number of times, and gives TP for each hit.
There's 2 TP abilities - one clears restraint, the other clears restraint and delivers a HUGE hit. It's a little curious that they're 70tp and 100tp respectively, though.
You can also defend during Restraint, if you don't intend to win the fight (or maybe there'll be an enemy that requires Defending a special attack while Restrained?).

If MP hits 0 again during restraint, some extra image pops up, MP refils, and she's stunned for 2 turns, still Restrained.

It's an interesting system but only because I'm curious to see how it plays out later in the game. Decrypting the files reveals some very juicy images - I hope they're not just a tease!

It's possible the restraint system could flop, depending on how they utilise it, but it's promising.

Note that it's in MV, and while that doesn't normally bother me any, this game seems to have NOTICEABLE frame rate issues at times - I kinda feel like it's running at 25fps most of the time. The two recovery skills during Restraint also seem to behave VERY oddly. Also, my go-to translation setup (Libellule's patcher + Translation Aggregator) had trouble making sense of the text coming out of the game. I could figure out what SOME abilities would do, for others it would give me a clue (and then I'd figure it out after using it), and some are just totally 'WTF is that supposed to mean!?'.

Finally, Title screen has an entry for 'Recollection', and the typical 'Status' screen has been replaced with a picture showing sexual stats. As a picture it's not easy to translate, but most of it's obvious.

PS: Be warned that if you start the quest to rescue the girls in the woods area, you can't get back out without fighting the boss, and the enemies are finite. There's a Full-Heal spot, but the boss is tough enough that you can't just spam attack and kill it, and I wasn't able to find enough enemies to level up significantly. For the curious, I was able to find 3 enemies - a humanoid, a slime, and a Tree boss (who didn't have any in-combat H, but did have a bad-end scene).

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice, finally a RPG Maker again from this Circle.
I mean the Side-Scrollers are good as well but I enjoyed the RPGs a bit more.
Looking forward to it ,)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmm getting a strange feeling from the demo. Is it just me or does it seem like every game made with MV seem a bit abnormal in that it seems to either lag or crash often?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Heard of save scumming, but "save cumming" is new to me, I have to shamefully admit.

Anyhoo, satoshi1 , no, it's not only you, I believe. There have been at least 3 instances of MV games where the game came down to a screeching lagfest at 1-2 FPS during fights -though laggy all around too most of the time in these cases-, and I have also seen a fair amount of crashing - mostly after skipping text for a while, for me. Also there have been a few with major memory leaking problems - for me at least, again.
More probably than not they are due to faulty scipting/coding on part of the creator in my opinion, or some compatibility issue. But then, alas, there is the fact that -my- Win8.1 is shiiiit, so who knows?! lol

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm getting a strange feeling from the demo. Is it just me or does it seem like every game made with MV seem a bit abnormal in that it seems to either lag or crash often?
Just for the record, this is the first MV game to give *me* any issues, but I recall a number of people having similar problems with other MV games in the past. If I had to guess, I suspect there's a few 'obvious' methods of doing stuff in MV that easily leads to the engine having issues.

Edit: Oh, a quick note I forgot to mention last post - make sure you grab the latest version of the Enigma Unpacker. I first tried with an older version, and it *looked* like it worked, but the Hook/Patch program wouldn't work correctly because it wasn't extracting everything out properly.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I tried getting the most recent, and that gave me an error saying it had no temp.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I can attest that this game does seem to chug really oddly when you use the restraint 'healing' moves, and seems to run a little slow in battles in general.
The idea is interesting, but based upon the demo thus far, this one seems to contain a lot more ryona content then say, Ouka's game which at least has the H-attacks going straight to penetration. The stuff I found in the demo, with the humanoid enemies, just seems to be gut-punching, face-punching, and licking her vagina.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I can attest that this game does seem to chug really oddly when you use the restraint 'healing' moves, and seems to run a little slow in battles in general.
The idea is interesting, but based upon the demo thus far, this one seems to contain a lot more ryona content then say, Ouka's game which at least has the H-attacks going straight to penetration. The stuff I found in the demo, with the humanoid enemies, just seems to be gut-punching, face-punching, and licking her vagina.
The grunt humanoids do ryona, the slime in the forest go straight to penetration (although still kinda ryona with the 'all the way through' thing I guess?)

Anyway I think I found the various scenes that use the base CGs in the trial. While the game contain further variations the events won't trigger :v
When you first got out from the school there's a dude with ! sign, if you talk to him he'll use this App that say you're 90% likely to be the Blazer.
You can pick either:
1. CRUSH the phone. Likely ending the route right here.
2. Panic. He'll eventually let you go but the next day he'll show up to your club room.
While talking he'll sneak a photo of your underwear.

On the 3rd day they'll discuss how Blazer might be weak to sexual attack, argument heat up, and he blow his fuse.
End of event chain, 'sadly'
(this is the NTR focused route)

----

The scene of the girl pooping out slime, as well as the missionary pose are actually extension to losing to the slime in the forest.
She'll wake up naked and realize there's a slime inside her draining her energy so she need to go drop it off.
There's 2 sparkling spots, one in front of the toilet and one in the forest to the right (which I assume will unlock different events further if you do use that)

If you talk to the group of men around the table she'll drop the slime from being unable to hold it, then rape happen.

----

In the park to the east you can check the vending machine which have the standing image from behind. (nothing sexual, yet)

----

Losing to plant boss have a scene

----

After clearing the forest one of the X sign on the west will disappear, you can go there to find children who'll flip her skirt.
Also they'll mention the hero show.
Go to the top of the building on the bottom left (not the one with X sign, the one to its right) and talk to a guy to do a hero show.
(again, the folder contain further variations to this but event stop there)

-----

Not sure about the News show since when I go to the station the guard won't let the girl in and I don't know of anyway to transform manually yet.

Other notable stuffs:
In the shopping district there's a merchant to the left that sell buff items, but you probably can't afford many of them.
Also he sells an auto-lose item (the one that cost 10)

The convenient store sells pregnancy chance increasing/reducing item (10% each use, stack)

Hmmm...maybe I should try losing the tutorial fight or the grunts fight just to see what happens :v since that's when she lose in front of a crowd...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The grunt humanoids do ryona, the slime in the forest go straight to penetration (although still kinda ryona with the 'all the way through' thing I guess?)

Anyway I think I found the various scenes that use the base CGs in the trial. While the game contain further variations the events won't trigger :v
When you first got out from the school there's a dude with ! sign, if you talk to him he'll use this App that say you're 90% likely to be the Blazer.
You can pick either:
1. CRUSH the phone. Likely ending the route right here.
2. Panic. He'll eventually let you go but the next day he'll show up to your club room.
While talking he'll sneak a photo of your underwear.

On the 3rd day they'll discuss how Blazer might be weak to sexual attack, argument heat up, and he blow his fuse.
End of event chain, 'sadly'
(this is the NTR focused route)

----

The scene of the girl pooping out slime, as well as the missionary pose are actually extension to losing to the slime in the forest.
She'll wake up naked and realize there's a slime inside her draining her energy so she need to go drop it off.
There's 2 sparkling spots, one in front of the toilet and one in the forest to the right (which I assume will unlock different events further if you do use that)

If you talk to the group of men around the table she'll drop the slime from being unable to hold it, then rape happen.

----

In the park to the east you can check the vending machine which have the standing image from behind. (nothing sexual, yet)

----

Losing to plant boss have a scene

----

After clearing the forest one of the X sign on the west will disappear, you can go there to find children who'll flip her skirt.
Also they'll mention the hero show.
Go to the top of the building on the bottom left (not the one with X sign, the one to its right) and talk to a guy to do a hero show.
(again, the folder contain further variations to this but event stop there)

-----

Not sure about the News show since when I go to the station the guard won't let the girl in and I don't know of anyway to transform manually yet.

Other notable stuffs:
In the shopping district there's a merchant to the left that sell buff items, but you probably can't afford many of them.
Also he sells an auto-lose item (the one that cost 10)

The convenient store sells pregnancy chance increasing/reducing item (10% each use, stack)

Hmmm...maybe I should try losing the tutorial fight or the grunts fight just to see what happens :v since that's when she lose in front of a crowd...
Didn't think of trying the tutorial, but the grunts just causes the demo to end. There's a scene, I think, but I guess it isn't implemented into the demo.
Kind of a shame on the content though. I still think Ouka was the only RPG I've liked of their's so far, but I guess because it had some pretty normal H-content to start with... it got weird later on, but at least you got some nice stuff at the start...

EDIT:
Is her identity as "Blazer" some kind of secret, I guess? Not really sure as to the plot, exactly.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Didn't think of trying the tutorial, but the grunts just causes the demo to end. There's a scene, I think, but I guess it isn't implemented into the demo.
Kind of a shame on the content though. I still think Ouka was the only RPG I've liked of their's so far, but I guess because it had some pretty normal H-content to start with... it got weird later on, but at least you got some nice stuff at the start...

EDIT:
Is her identity as "Blazer" some kind of secret, I guess? Not really sure as to the plot, exactly.
The plot is the typical sentai to start.
Villains exist, heroes fight them.
She's the Iron Blade Girl Blazer, who obviously hides the fact she's Blazer when being student (her muffler is to hide her transformation choker)

The not-fat guy shown at the start is her partner/helper/crush, who knows her real identity, his job is basically to manage the crowd to avoid collateral citizen damage.
But the fat fuck obviously tried to sneak back to take pictures of her.
At this point she's facing this crazy blond woman who's asking if she is the 'real deal' and want to test her.
While the guy is trying to get the fat guy to leave, the woman took notice of them, think they're here to interfere, and attacked them.
(and gee, I wonder why did that timid twin tail girl with red eyes tried to talk to the MC suddenly...also there's a picture of her with definitely psycho eyes in the folder)

So the guy is now hospitalized and can't help manage the crowd for her.
And the girl keep on Blazer-ing.

Although in one flashback it seems she was given the transformation choker from what possibly was the previous Iron Blade Blazer.

Btw this is technically part of the series, though the previous entries weren't RPG game (ADV and CG set iirc)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
No guro tag. Can anyone confirm it doesn't contain guro? I absolutely despise it

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
She gets punched in the stomach and side-kicked in the face during some of the H-Attacks. There's a little blood coming from her nose in face-kick image, but I haven't seen anything else. I would expect there to be a little more in the full game, but as to how 'strong' of content it would be, I have no idea.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw this is technically part of the series, though the previous entries weren't RPG game (ADV and CG set iirc)
Just to add to lazycat's summary the author provided links of the previous entries on this new game's dlsite page as well; if people are interested.

Edit: This new game's trial lags for me even during normal gameplay like when moving around an area, selecting targets in normal battle, and opening menu. Hopefully the full game won't be like this later.

Last edited:

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: This new game's trial lags for me even during normal gameplay like when moving around an area, selecting targets in normal battle, and opening menu. Hopefully the full game won't be like this later.
the trial's capped at 15 fps for whatever reason.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ankoku Marimokan is one of my top 3 favourite circles, so this is joyous news. Also, he's majorly toned down the character bulkiness that he's been experimenting with in his latest titles, while keeping his distinctive style. That's a good thing. He was seriously pushing the limit as to what's "hot or not" with the Ouka RPG and Sword of Ryonasis. I'm really looking forward to August now. I just hope that he's learned a ton from Ouka, and is now ready to give RPG Maker MV an overdose of fetishes and better (and longer) event sidequests.

Dat lag doe...during my first combat I seriously thought my computer was acting up. Gave me a bit of a scare when everything seemingly froze.

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ankoku Marimokan is one of my top 3 favourite circles, so this is joyous news. Also, he's majorly toned down the character bulkiness that he's been experimenting with in his latest titles, while keeping his distinctive style. That's a good thing. He was seriously pushing the limit as to what's "hot or not" with the Ouka RPG and Sword of Ryonasis. I'm really looking forward to August now. I just hope that he's learned a ton from Ouka, and is now ready to give RPG Maker MV an overdose of fetishes and better (and longer) event sidequests.

Dat lag doe...during my first combat I seriously thought my computer was acting up. Gave me a bit of a scare when everything seemingly froze.
I found myself to enjoy the proportions in Ouoka quite a bit xD
Never played Ryonasis that much but the Style is mostly the same in his Works if I remember right. Even the Zombie RPGs in wich you play the Loli.