What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried to unbox the game cause I remember that fixed lag in MV before. (but if this is a framerate cap it probably wouldn't help any). It never ran unboxed at all. Not sure why.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried to unbox the game cause I remember that fixed lag in MV before. (but if this is a framerate cap it probably wouldn't help any). It never ran unboxed at all. Not sure why.
Get a new version of enigma unboxer :v I used the old 0.3 something and didn't work, but the newer 0.5 worked

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't beat the tree guy at all... There's not enough enemies to level up enough unless I'm really missing something.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't beat the tree guy at all... There's not enough enemies to level up enough unless I'm really missing something.
Try losing to the slime and go through the rape event? Not sure if that'll make them respawn or not but I've noticed their placement differs now and then.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
grab a couple 300 hp heal from the convenience store, 3 of them was enough for me to win. You have more then enough starting $ to grab the heals.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lose to the slimes and go through the rape event with the men at the table. You get a free level. Plus it makes all the slimes respawn so you can kill them again.

Though it's a lot more simple to just stock up on health and upgrades before hand.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I started over and bought the heals. Thanks guys!

It's just weird that it never grabs you, as that's how you normally get some non-item heals.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found myself to enjoy the proportions in Ouoka quite a bit xD
Never played Ryonasis that much but the Style is mostly the same in his Works if I remember right. Even the Zombie RPGs in wich you play the Loli.
I get you, though I didn't mean the "plump"-factor. An Ankoku Marimokan game without the plumpiness would be an injustice and affront to everything good in this world. I meant the recent style experiment in which it seems like he's designed the entire characters using nothing but multiple ellipses on top of each other, resulting in a very "bulky" look.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
no idea what the a bumbled but it does not liquid XD.
Unfortunately, the enigma unpacker does not work.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a new blog post on Marimo's site, talking about what I think is the first boss and... an event that can happen at the TV station?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a new blog post on Marimo's site, talking about what I think is the first boss and... an event that can happen at the TV station?
second stage actually, which I suppose this means the '1st' stage was the tree man boss.

although this also seem to imply that the story can only progress forward, and you can't go back to fight/farm older enemies...

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I can tell he also plans to have pregnancy reflect on the status screen with a fetus view too, with different images based on what impregnated her.

This pleases me.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A good way of dealing with massive fps drops in MV games is to unbox them. Most devs stopped uploading boxed games because of this but apparently this one's special.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
From what I can tell he also plans to have pregnancy reflect on the status screen with a fetus view too, with different images based on what impregnated her.

This pleases me.
This pleases me as well. I'll at least do a partial for this if not a full translation. (hopefully I'll have Ouka and Lucia done by the time this comes out :eek:)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This pleases me as well. I'll at least do a partial for this if not a full translation. (hopefully I'll have Ouka and Lucia done by the time this comes out :eek:)
I hope so. I love Marimo's games but they hardly ever get translated. And I can only stand so much machine translated hooked text before I get bored.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hate to be a bother when nothing new is around, but....how does one extract the exe file? I can't seem to find the right extractor tool for this.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hate to be a bother when nothing new is around, but....how does one extract the exe file? I can't seem to find the right extractor tool for this.
EnigmaVBUnpacker should help you.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A good way of dealing with massive fps drops in MV games is to unbox them. Most devs stopped uploading boxed games because of this but apparently this one's special.
How do you unbox it? I've never had much problems with MV games but this one is super laggy for me.