What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Since we're on the topic of extracting the .exe file, I seem to have run into a problem.
The game, after extracting it, cannot seem to work. The game won't start, basically. Not sure why. :<

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Since we're on the topic of extracting the .exe file, I seem to have run into a problem.
The game, after extracting it, cannot seem to work. The game won't start, basically. Not sure why. :<
rename and erase the "%" from the new created folder

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh my dick, I wish I didn't play the demo, now I can't wait.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Author have just announced the game will come out on the 9th, if nothing goes wrong.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
WAT?! That soon?! I feel like this game requires a tad more weeks of development. o.o
Well the date was initially set for August but it seems that he managed to finish it sooner. He's getting ready to put it up on Dlsite since he just put up a page for it on the english dlsite. He also updates the game development progress frequently on his twitter so he hasn't been slacking. In the possibility that the game is buggy when it comes out, chances are he'll fix them. Overall he makes a lot of good hentai games and quite frequently at that so if he thinks the game is ready for release then it most likely doesn't need any more development.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Do you think Marimo will ever consider doing an official english translation for their works? I would most definitely buy their games if I could understand them from the get go.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do you think Marimo will ever consider doing an official english translation for their works? I would most definitely buy their games if I could understand them from the get go.
Probabely not on Dlsite, since Justice Corp 2 Dev did a english translation himself and sold on Dlsite Eng, and immediately it got pirated, so other dev are not likely to do that.

Unless selling through Steam like ONeone1, but that's through another publisher.

Reputation score
Their stuff gets pirated even if it isn't translated, so I don't see why they wouldn't try to expand their market if it's within reason.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Their stuff gets pirated even if it isn't translated, so I don't see why they wouldn't try to expand their market if it's within reason.
Only westerners pirate their games. So why take the extra effort to translate a game when only the pirating foreigners benefit?
They probably know not everyone pirates but the scale is significant enough to make it not worth.

For example. If I made a game in english and knew 90% of Japanese people pirated it why would I ever translate it to Japanese for them? It's a touchy subject.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh came out sooner then I thought. Not sure I like this one more then Ouka though, but I guess I felt this one seems to be much more about ryona. At least in the demo, I don't recall any of the enemies seem to just rape Blazer, they just instead punch her and beat her up repeatedly.