What's new

RPG [ワンドワンド] ヘレナ傭兵団~寝取られていく仲間達~ (RJ211211)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've checked several times over several months and nobody has made a thread for this game so here I go.

Helena's Mercenary Army ~Fellows Are Cucked One by One~

Dlsite JP:
Dlsite EG:

Story:
John is a boy who just recently starts working as a mercenary,
accepted by the Helena's Mercenary Army. Although this group
mainly consists of female fighters, they have made significant
achievements in the army's history.

One day the army undertakes a quest of beating a gang group.
They must not underestimate the gangs, otherwise members
of the army will be abducted, r*ped and corrupted one by one.

Will the army be able to defeat the gang group, without any sacrifices?
Info: Standard Fire Emblem game-play but you get an H-scence every time one of the the girls gets K.O. If they got down enough times they get corrupted and defect to the enemy. There are only 2 endings,what ending you get depends on how many of your companions defect.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Odd google never gave me that link before. It always gives me the link to the hentai section of the forum.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I downloaded the demo for this. Is that full game actually translated or is it as bad as the demo?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
From what I've seen of the full game translation... the translation is messed up.
You got the item name, part of the menu (game start menu and end turn menu) translated as well as the story / scene text.
All the stats, commands and item details are NOT translated...

So it's a real mess up, because only if you're used to FE like game and are ready for some trial and error can you play like this.
Else it's better to get a full save (if it exist) or cheat engine to win (and it's not safe proof).

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just bought the game and I feel disappointed. The english translation is serviceable, but some of the menu and two lines are not translated. Also there a major bug that prevents you from fully corrupting one of your ally Helena so your stuck with the good ending. Tried to write a review in the dl site concerning the problems and the review got rejected. Don't buy this game.

If anyone want's to try it out: Check my attach files
(I was able to get around the bug by using a japanese save file)

Attachments

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm wondering if the dev actually tried his game.. The difficulty is insane - you always lack hp / offense power. Even using cheat engine to get OP hp there some enemies that spam crit or a few with low rate skill that OS you.

And the scene just don't warrant such effort from the player.
Plus the english translation is Bad - it's not copy & paste unto google, but honestly, even a middle schooler with good English level would have made better -_-

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay so I ran into a problem, I can't corrupt the sister no matter how many times I threw her at the dogs (literally). Anyone have a save to bypass this?