What's new

RPG [ワンドワンド] Record of Escape from NTR ~Luna and Cynthia~ (RJ218607)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Came out last month and Google does give me a thread so here.

Story:
One day, a mercenaries' guild is blasted with explosives.
While a girl Luna is running away because she was falsely
accused, she makes an occasional reunion with a childhood friend Leo.

Trusting that she is innocent of the incident, Leo takes
a journey with an old friend Cynthia for protecting Luna.

These girls bodies are, however, targeted in every places they visit.
Will Leo be able to end this journey without harming them...?
This was made with Rpg maker so you know what to expect. However in some Boss battles the girls can get captured if you lose and you have to rescue them. But if this happens too many times they get corrupted and you get the bad ending.

Last edited by a moderator:

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for bring attention to this game, A NTR game with caputred mechanic is my cup of tea.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this playable without being able to read it?

Edit: It is. It seemed pretty short though, I beat it without know what most of the skills or items were lol.

Last edited:

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which battles can the girls get captured in, my first run through I couldn't find any?

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Which battles can the girls get captured in, my first run through I couldn't find any?
Sorry I made the thread before I played the game and went with an interpretation from the ENG dlsite.
From what I've played they can get captured and get a scene by losing to thee guild mission boss. Then you get teleported back to the last town you visited and have to traverse the dungeon again. (thankfully avoiding enemies is pretty easy) Once you reach the boss you get a continuation of the earlier scene and you get an easier version of the boss.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry I made the thread before I played the game and went with an interpretation from the ENG dlsite.
From what I've played they can get captured and get a scene by losing to thee guild mission boss. Then you get teleported back to the last town you visited and have to traverse the dungeon again. (thankfully avoiding enemies is pretty easy) Once you reach the boss you get a continuation of the earlier scene and you get an easier version of the boss.
Edit: Ah, I just completely missed the area those guys were in. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is this game GOR NTR Style?
So far I've only encountered one event that results in game over and even then the game sends you to right before you trigger it.

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've put about an hour and a half into this short game, and I noticed that I'm missing at least two or three scenes, probably from the mage girl. The recollection room in the first town shows I'm missing them, but I have no idea where to find them. I only found one boss that actually losing to has the escalating sex scenes, the bandit hideout in the first forest.
The game is pretty easy though, especially if you get the mage girl to level 9 where she gets a multi-hitting fire spell. I feel like I'm missing something huge though, with how abrupt the ending is.

qoyojka

Reputation score
I've put about an hour and a half into this short game, and I noticed that I'm missing at least two or three scenes, probably from the mage girl. The recollection room in the first town shows I'm missing them, but I have no idea where to find them. I only found one boss that actually losing to has the escalating sex scenes, the bandit hideout in the first forest.
The game is pretty easy though, especially if you get the mage girl to level 9 where she gets a multi-hitting fire spell. I feel like I'm missing something huge though, with how abrupt the ending is.
Where did you get all the scenes, also how did you get the forest bandit camp scene? I just keep getting pushed away from it.

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The forest camp is inaccessible your first time through, you have to come back later, but I'm not sure how much further. After getting a few scenes, the girls start getting screwed by literally anyone you talk to in the town, like in the Inn, or the dwarf guard, the shopkeeper...There's a room in the big tower on the snow continent that the mage girl sleeps with a guy. There's also a couple scenes from the desert area, where the girls get screwed if you choose to sleep there once or twice. That's about all I remember.

qoyojka

Reputation score
The forest camp is inaccessible your first time through, you have to come back later, but I'm not sure how much further. After getting a few scenes, the girls start getting screwed by literally anyone you talk to in the town, like in the Inn, or the dwarf guard, the shopkeeper...There's a room in the big tower on the snow continent that the mage girl sleeps with a guy. There's also a couple scenes from the desert area, where the girls get screwed if you choose to sleep there once or twice. That's about all I remember.
I must of missed a step because I believe i've gotten all the way to the final boss and still cant access the forest bandits soooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.