What's new

[パーリィナイツ / Party Nights] Innocence CRASH!! (RJ220860)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out Late March

New upcoming game from the maker of Innocence Break, and apparently something of an alternate reality to that game.

This time featuring Reinforce....2, the loli one, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
I saw this and immediately thought of the old Nanaka- and Katawa Crash games.
Now there's an idea for an h-game...

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This either needs a less bloated intro or a text skip function.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really wish this guys art style was a bit less...loli.......cause his themes are pretty much my fetish, so I bit the bullet
PW is danstheman
PM if interested ;)

I got alot of requests, pretty sure i got everyone but if I missed you from the time of this edit send me a new pm!

Last edited:

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Text skip for me is cntrl+A, and its def needed, so much dialogue!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hop this game version have not many erros ^^.
The antoher games have many erros^^.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so im lost idk what to do next after u talk to that dancer sprite girl in the vr anyone what to do next?
ps: never mind i found what to do.

Last edited:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where do you guys get it from? I can't find it anywhere except one incomplete version that doesn't work

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man, no game does the in battle rape cutscenes worse then this game. They don't seem to affect anything other then waste your time and deter you from using buffs, it's always the same four CGs every time and you can't attack while you're pinned so you have to defend and watch that cut-in. No part of the game better represents it when you're in that hobo tribe camp where the enemies seem to spam that move constantly. Considering how easy the game is I wouldn't feel bad cheating and making your character one shot the enemies because the combat is just time consuming.

Last edited:

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your chance to run away is like 90%, and since you don't get anything from battles either I run from every fight I can haha
But yeah that hobo camp was just painful, I feel like enemies shouldn't use that bind attack unless the clothes are broken.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
please help, the second time you get into the vr with the redhead and you go outside, I do not know what to do, I can not go back to the vr and I have already spoken with all npc, I can not even spend the day in bed,the same question that kingbloo123,3 post up, but I can not find it by any solution

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
please help, the second time you get into the vr with the redhead and you go outside, I do not know what to do, I can not go back to the vr and I have already spoken with all npc, I can not even spend the day in bed,the same question that kingbloo123,3 post up, but I can not find it by any solution
If your at the point I think, go to the ohuse (not yours, the pink haired girls) and inteact with the pot in the kitchen.

I however have finished the thug camp (red hairs H scene area) and and stuck as I left now and cannot see how to proceed as nothing new has appeared, I can enter the VR freely though.

Edit: oh, I needed to gather money and give it to the woman at thescreen for something I think.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
fiinished game with bad end and il wait for a full sve XD i only unlocked around 90% scenes o.o

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Liked the game, mostly better than the other games the dev has done, makes it each scene unique if you have mantained your virg.

Missing tons of CG's by the looks of it.

Appreciate a save file.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
NG+ after virgin run, all scenes unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.