What's new

[パーリィナイツ / Party Nights] Innocence CRASH!! (RJ220860)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yep friend publicdata in those games its the real save for cgs. the number saves are only your character story and status

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Usually, it's good to upload both, the publicdata for the global save data (= gallery unlocks) and the save file itself, because some games take a long time to unlock the gallery room or hide it in not-so-obvious places.

But yeah, thanks for the attempt, Longherin. People who upload 100% save files are the best.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I had a hunch I screwed something up. How's this one?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Actually i used the save without the publicdata and it actually worked. All cg's were there, although it NG+ so i erased mine thinking it was everything unlocked.

Anybody has a save before final fight or near it? want to check out if i missed fights, monsters, item and some scenes

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's kind of why I thought just having the save would be fine, since the cg unlocks seemed to be unique until you got an ending.

This is also probably one of the more well-documented games for me in terms of where I placed my saves.

This save is right before the final "battle", and will result in a bad end if you, y'know, try to fight the boss.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I got the bad ending too, because choosing the wrong option at bandit's hideout, they give in than fight the bandit, and can't redo it without start over (seriously...)
and I think I'm missing 1 more girl to save (seeing from CG room, I miss 1 full column, it mean I miss a dungeon)

So for the best ending maybe need virgin run and save all the girls before fight the last boss

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There are hints if you check the lamp. I'm not that far yet, so I'll just translate the useful part of the hints:

Hayate progresses as you raise your perverseness, I guess.
Agito progresses if you submit to the bodyguard and get your hand cuffed in the slum.
Ginga progresses as you lose to some larva.
Nove progresses as you "obey in an unexplored place" (obeying the NPC in some area?)
Nanao progresses as you lose to some minotaur

The 4th VR-dungeon column has to do with obeying some しきたり guy

beanjam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get into the hotspring? I kept trying to get in there almost every night and day, but she just kept refusing to go in the building until I got to the bad end with the final boss. I know there must be a way because there's scenes in there.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you get into the hotspring? I kept trying to get in there almost every night and day, but she just kept refusing to go in the building until I got to the bad end with the final boss. I know there must be a way because there's scenes in there.
I think she says something to the effect of "I don't need to use the bathhouse because I have a bath at home". So take a bath at home. On the next day you try to take a bath it will...I dunno, break? And then you get to bath with all the poor people at the bathhouse.
...I don't know if it locks you out of that possibility at some point though.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Saw this a while back but for some reason I'm not appealed.

Azur3cross

Reputation score
I'm not sure if I just reached the 'end' of the sex end or what, but every time after I pay the purple haired 'doctor' woman 100k and then go to sleep, there's a bunch of text dialogue then it goes to the title screen. What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.