What's new

ACT [でじたるおなほ~る / digital onahooole] ネコロノミコン / The Nekoronomicon (RJ220960)

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Summary:
The protagonist is a catgirl who's supposed to guard this super dangerous artifact but fell asleep on the job. Now she is on a literal mad chase to recover it.
The gameplay is fairly standard, it's a 2D action adventure ROR game with some puzzle elements to it. You can fire orbs of fire and water magic and part of the game is to know when to use which. You can fire in six directions even while jumping.
Definitely an improvement over the author's previous work but no surprising mechanics either. It makes up for it by having excellent sprite animation accompanied by CG.
Some enemies have more intricate bad endings which are seriously hot as hell. The author has released several updates after launch which seem to focus on this.

Links:

DLSite Story:
Lulier, a cat-eared girl in the Magical Land, struggles to
get the Nekoronomicon back stolen by a thief using
magic spells in this Exploration-Based Action Game.

DLSite Tags:
Pregnancy/Impregnation
Milking
Childbirth
Gangbang
Bestiality
Interspecies Sex

Controls:

Arrow keys:
Left/Right: Movement
Up/Down (with Z): Aim shot
Up: Enter Doors

Spacebar: Jump
Hold Z: Charge Attack
Release Z: Fire
X: Switch Magic
C: Special Attack / Bomb
C (while holding Down): Full Heal

New Action game that looks like it was released earlier today, or yesterday as the case maybe. I'm not really sure as I cannot read japanese at all. Incidentally, this is the first topic I've ever created here so forgive me if the formatting isn't exactly up to par. I can't read the title, so I guess I'll have to leave that to someone else to find out. Apologies.

There's a demo available here:

No loli content that I can see.

It's got some potential if you ask me. It's got in game spite animations for when your character loses her clothes as well as a gameover animations for the two enemy types that appear in the demo. Here's hoping this one lives up to it's promise whenever links decide to appear.

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Games not out yet, it's just been announced. Should be out soon though, considering its a March release. Possibly within an hour of my post!

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ohhhh. Same Author as Piao Hazard. This is gonna be good <3 (Hopefully, the gameplay is better than Piao Hazard haha)

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
looking at the gallery, the trial gives us like 5 different scenes, and it looks like there's only 3 blacked-out ones. this might be a really small game in terms of H content

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well its piao hazard so ill set my expectations outside with the trash.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
leaving the animations aside i nearly pee myself when i heard the Nekoronomicon HAHAHA when the girl shout it i just coulnt stop laughting XD

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm amused at the juxtaposition of how cute and silly the heroine is and how brutal the game overs are. The orcs nail her tail to the wall, for fuck's sake. From a sadist's perspective, that's pretty great.

Three of the game overs just being palette swaps of each other is pretty lazy, though.

Game play wise it's mediocre. It's not good, but I've seen much, much worse.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Great demo, can't wait for the full thing, especially looking at some of those animation previews. Yummy. The gameplay is surprising pretty good, but that's 2ndary anyways.

Reputation score
Ahh damnit! Pink Neko girl, my weakness... if only they didn't threw in so much monsters and tentacles again... i really prefer human rape. at least something with two arms and two legs is enough

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Just played the demo and honestly it's great. The animations are much more fluid than the ones in paiohazard and the gameplay is MUCH less tedious than in Paiohazard. Eagerly waiting for this one

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did the devs run into some trouble? The game isn't out yet?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Probably some kind of delay. The estimated release has been changed to late April. So you can either expect it to drop next week or be delayed again.

R

R752

Looks like its delayed again. Games where the developers cant even meet their own deadlines turn out to be average in my experience...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
in certain way its the reality that around 70% of developers never meet their deadline. and when you think that they did. its actually that the game itself was already completed but theyannounced it a lot later XD

ryproar

Reputation score
Well this bump disappointed me... But now I am taking bets to see if they wait until June to say they are pushing it to June. And yes I know they are working on it but I do find humor in it nonetheless.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I mean, regardless of the gameplay, the art was really hot in Paio Hazard, and with more animations in this one I'll still be pretty excited for the release

Manuli3

Reputation score
it just few days....i pray has corruption state or prostitution escenes...