What's new

RPG [gtswaifuism] Goddess Complex I-V Supreme Edition

gtswaifuism

Lurker
Reputation score

1. 20 hours of gameplay
  2. The collection of the first 3 games is the 30th best rated RPG on itch.io at the moment(March 12 2018).
  3. Contains 5 games, the first 3 of them are RPG Maker MV(highly customized), 4th is made in Unreal Engine and has exciting features, the last is a very innovative Visual Novel with RPG elements.
I don't want to disclose too much spoilers, but a brief overview of what the game has:

Contains: Harem; Free use; 100% female society(except MC); GiantGirls; Comedy; Super Power; Hentai.

FAQ:
Q: Who is the audience for the game?
A: Targeted at people who like hentai or anime, but others will probably also enjoy.

Q: How much is it?
A: 100% free... No, we actually even give you free art under the creative commons, so it's even cheaper than free.

Q: Ok, I played the game and it was mind-blowing, how can I help?
A: Share the game on social media or Youtube, or give a 5 star rating on itch.io.

Q: I don't like Windows, I have Linux, Mac or Android, how am I supposed to play?
A: There are versions for those platforms for the first 2 games, more will come if people share the games. and

Q: Why is it free? It could sell for a high price.
A: So everyone can play it, and hopefully share it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I tried clicking on the download button to check it out but it never sends me the google doc link. The itch.io pop up occurs but no download or anything. Am I missing something?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried clicking on the download button to check it out but it never sends me the google doc link. The itch.io pop up occurs but no download or anything. Am I missing something?
Are you using Firefox or any kind of popup blocker? I ask because the google doc/drive link acts as a popup, so if you're blocking popup's you will not get the google link page to download it.

If you're using Firefox, when you click the button there should be a yellow bar that appears at the top/bottom of the screen when has an "Options" button on it, which will allow you to enable popups for that page.

OP
gtswaifuism

gtswaifuism

Lurker
Reputation score

The MC is male, but the third game has a character selector that allows customization, although not for female.
Still, the main cast has a strong presence, and the MC is interesting, I would still recommend giving it a try, especially for those who like anime.

Criticism is very appreciated.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You might want to look up the term "hypocrite" before ever posting again buddy.
What do you mean? If a game doesn't interest me because of the mc or something else I just ignore it and I don't complain about it.
Tbf I did this some years ago but I noticed how dickish it is and stopped it.

OP
gtswaifuism

gtswaifuism

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, I see nothing wrong with debate, but I'd really like to know what are your current impressions about the games.

For example, is there something I could have done better? You don't need to have finished them(since they are quite long), I think any criticism would help a lot.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do all the games feature the same mc or is a new one each game?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a brief overview of the plot or mechanics anywhere? What are the games about? Just something like a back of the box synopsis would be helpful.

OP
gtswaifuism

gtswaifuism

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a brief overview of the plot or mechanics anywhere? What are the games about? Just something like a back of the box synopsis would be helpful.
The game has mechanics in which every single character has a power level(in game 2, literally everything have power levels), measurable by holding shift while interacting. The harem of the player is very overpowered and the games make subtle references to a lot of animes.

OP
gtswaifuism

gtswaifuism

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd prefer if people downloaded from the game page, but here are direct links:

;

;

;

Also, I did a very minor update to the game, and the game page is looking better now.

Started a Crowdfunding, link is on the game page.

There is also a fancy button to the game page.

Last edited:

tamerlan110

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Please REUPLOAD!