What's new

ACT [CountMoxi] Getter Graffiti

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Saw this as part of the extended Lewd Jam over on Itch.io, and it has a pretty good start. Plus, with the Lewdest Labyrinth getting a full release, hopefully other games, including this one can as well.

Getter Graffiti is an endless runner game made for the Lewd Game Jam 2017 hosted by Sephrit, where you play as the graffiti artist Mui trying to avoid the police while coating the town in her own pervy art. If you run into an officer, they'll "restrain" you all you have to struggle free before both them and Mui climax. The original concept demo was made in about a week and a half, and will be receiving updates until it's full release. You can follow development of the game and my other projects here:

Last edited by a moderator:

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The creator is making new graffiti and animations among other small projects as well, making weekly updates. Rootin' for this guy/gal.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Really love his pixel art. I think the blog posted up there delves into a bit more detail as far as how things are going for him but there's also his tumblr:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh, I actually missed this, pretty cute game. Development seems to be pretty slow though

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I know it's endless, but it would be cool to see some sort of game over animation. I know more cop enemies are being added, I'm just not sure when. New sprays are also going to be added featuring some popular hentai selections.

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know it's endless, but it would be cool to see some sort of game over animation. I know more cop enemies are being added, I'm just not sure when. New sprays are also going to be added featuring some popular hentai selections.
There was supposed to be police that chase after the girl according to earlier status updates around the time of the Jam this game was made for, so it would have probably worked like all Koonsoft's side scrolling games in when if you fuck around for too long you lose. Otherwise I didn't see anything about the girl having any health. So if there is a Game Over Animation/CG it would be when you're caught by the chasers. But he didn't have time before the Jam to implement this.