What's new

ACT FGT [Erobotan] Princess Edge Arena (RJ286969)

E

erobotan

i'm working on a simple fighting game, Princess' Edge Arena. It's still in alpha stage, feedback is welcome! Also click my signature if you want to give me money!

The gameplay is similar with buchikoma High Kick or Magical Girl Yuni.

At least 2 enemies are planned, after that I'm still thinking whether I should add a 3rd enemy or a bikini costume or a new playable character.

Demo Download Link:

If you have trouble with google drive, Kiko has provided a direct link that you can use!
Here's a if anyone has trouble downloading from google drive. I hope this is ok, erobotan
DLSite link:

Description of Gameplay:
It's a fighting game where you can play as the princess, and then fight two bosses in succession in a one on one match. You get knocked down and the H starts, where you are prompted for an input which makes the H-Scene progress differently depending on what you press. The h-content is both in mid-battle and GOR.

Controls:
c: attack
down + c: strike attack
z: magic attack
v or double tap forward: roll
esc: exit game
enter: pause

As for story, there is none. You select new game and you start fighting immediately

Fetishes: Monster rape, Soft Ryona, Lesbian

Genre: Action, Fighting

Trouble Shooting

If you experience crashes then try turning off any program music/sound program that run in the background (example: Nahimic).

Last edited by a moderator:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like your Patreon needs a $5 Tier, mostly because I'd like to donate but I can't justify $10 per Patron since I'm donating to multiple Patrons.

That said, nice game. It reminds me of that magical girl defeat game that came out last year... (no idea what it was called), since you can pick some of the animations and you get chained back up even if you win. Seems like something you could just develop new enemies for whenever you get bored of working on other stuff since, can't wait to play more.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Succubus... isn't actually in the demo is she...?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
What happened to your second project? The megaman/girl type game? This looks nice too, definitely following

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a good start to the game! I especially like the option between taking more damage or arousal during grabs. I think the stamina regeneration could be a bit faster though since you really can't do anything without it and I found myself waiting around a lot in order to get it back. If it was faster, I think the game's pacing would be a bit better. Also if possible I think a block button would be good too, since sometimes dodging can be a bit tricky, but it's not too bad once you get the hang of it. Other than that, this is looking good. Good luck with development!

OP
E

erobotan

Good bless you again dude, sometimes you made my day better LOL
Thanks!

Wow have stamina system so cool more challenge
I plan to include a tired state next, and maybe a magic attack in case the tired state makes the game too difficult.

I feel like your Patreon needs a $5 Tier, mostly because I'd like to donate but I can't justify $10 per Patron since I'm donating to multiple Patrons.

That said, nice game. It reminds me of that magical girl defeat game that came out last year... (no idea what it was called), since you can pick some of the animations and you get chained back up even if you win. Seems like something you could just develop new enemies for whenever you get bored of working on other stuff since, can't wait to play more.
What's the reward that you suggest for the 5$ tier?

Buchikoma High Kick and Magical Girl Yuni (i think you're talking about this one, right?) are my inspiration for this

Succubus... isn't actually in the demo is she...?
yes, she will be in the full game
What happened to your second project? The megaman/girl type game? This looks nice too, definitely following
I'm still working on it, but in a slow pace. I currently focus my energy on this one since it's a much smaller game so development time is shorter and hopefully i can fund Cyber Lily with it.
This is a good start to the game! I especially like the option between taking more damage or arousal during grabs. I think the stamina regeneration could be a bit faster though since you really can't do anything without it and I found myself waiting around a lot in order to get it back. If it was faster, I think the game's pacing would be a bit better. Also if possible I think a block button would be good too, since sometimes dodging can be a bit tricky, but it's not too bad once you get the hang of it. Other than that, this is looking good. Good luck with development!
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely will give the stamina regen and block button some thought!

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
It's very good! I hope that more enemies/moves get added in the future. Keep it up!

BTW, that bearhug is so hot! Mayb you could add more ryona moves on her, let's say...attacking her crotch? Thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited:

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For some reason, I can't play the game. It automatically closes in the main menu whenever I press any key.

EDIT: Nvm, found your post in your other game. I turned off Nahimic in the background and it started working.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

It's very good! I hope that more enemies/moves get added in the future. Keep it up!

BTW, that bearhug is so hot! Mayb you could add more ryona moves on her, let's say...attacking her crotch? Thanks for all your hard work!
the game will have 2 enemies at least. I'm still wondering between add a 3rd enemy or a bikini costume or another playable character

Sadly the crotch attack will require quite a lot of sprite work so most likely won't happen ...

One of my fav game maker made another game~ <3
Thanks! I hope you enjoy this one :D
Succubus yuri or futanari?
She is a yuri succubus

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, thanks anyway for your hard work! Looking forward to it!

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not bad! Seems pretty consistent with your previous work which I enjoyed quite a lot. Looking forward to the finished product!

I did notice something a bit funky with the saves though. I played Spica a year or so ago and my previous saves from that game show up in this game. I'm guessing they're pulling from the same location. In any case it's worth noting though if those are packaged in the demo then pay no mind to this message!

OP
E

erobotan

Not bad! Seems pretty consistent with your previous work which I enjoyed quite a lot. Looking forward to the finished product!

I did notice something a bit funky with the saves though. I played Spica a year or so ago and my previous saves from that game show up in this game. I'm guessing they're pulling from the same location. In any case it's worth noting though if those are packaged in the demo then pay no mind to this message!
Thanks, I forgot to remove the save/load menu XD ! This game doesnt need save/load feature since it will let you choose any boss to fight in no particular order as long as you have unlock them

Enjoying this one too so far <3
Good to hear!