What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't want to get too specific on what will happen as I can't make any promises. But I hope my statement above will help answer this question.
in the worst case, imho, there will be always a chance to see an unofficial patch that can fix some of this little problem with steam release.
right?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
if there will be an unofficial patch, is unlikely it will be stated so by an official member of the group in an official topic :D

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not to be a party pooper, but maybe if the first post contained any link related to the one game this thread was made for, it would be more helpful.

Good luck!

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not to be a party pooper, but maybe if the first post contained any link related to the one game this thread was made for, it would be more helpful.

Good luck!
it's in translator interests to promote only his translated version of game, but if you really interested then

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
it's in translator interests to promote only his translated version of game, but if you really interested then
I might not know the exact details of their deals, but unless the translator is the one selling the game on steam, or receives a percentage of the steam sales, or some dumb shit like that, there is no gain from not promoting the actual game.

It's not a big deal, anyone can manually search for that, it's just that from a PR standpoint, when a potential customer opens a page full of links and none of the links refer to any useful information on the actual game being referenced, it leaves a bad impression.

Not bashing on anyone, just pointing out something that seemed obvious, that's all.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I might not know the exact details of their deals, but unless the translator is the one selling the game on steam, or receives a percentage of the steam sales, or some dumb shit like that, there is no gain from not promoting the actual game.
And if you had read the opening post, you would have know it's indeed the case... It's like, the very first sentence.

Beside, I never saw any "official" translator saying "hi, i'm translating this book from japenese, here is a link where you can buy the book in Japan". Nothing to do with PR...

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys,

In regards to the first post not having more information on Treasure Hunter Claire, we're currently still building the pages on our website and the Steam Store. We are also creating assets for Manga Gamer and JAST USA to use. All of this takes a really long time, and we have to do this on top of localizing the game. I'm hoping to have most of these pages up by next weekend. Thank you for being patient with us.

If you'd like to learn the most recent information about our progress, feel free to check out our Patreon as I made a post there today:

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

We updated our website with more information about Treasure Hunter Claire, including Uncensored Sample CG. I updated the OP to reflect this.

Feel free to learn more about Claire and check out the Uncensored Sample CG at

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

We updated our website with more information about Treasure Hunter Claire, including Uncensored Sample CG. I updated the OP to reflect this.

Feel free to learn more about Claire and check out the Uncensored Sample CG at
Wonderful!
Finally I know what are the names of the characters XD
Also I always thought they were a bunch of idiots, I'm happy my opinion was true...

last bu not least, the uncensored images are excellent, hats off!

(and looking at the CGI gifs I can't help but think that the one thing this game misses is a zoom-in option when such gifs are showed in-game)

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wonderful!
Finally I know what are the names of the characters XD
Also I always thought they were a bunch of idiots, I'm happy my opinion was true...

last bu not least, the uncensored images are excellent, hats off!

(and looking at the CGI gifs I can't help but think that the one thing this game misses is a zoom-in option when such gifs are showed in-game)
Glad you liked the Uncensored CG! There will be a lot more where that came from! XD

Yeah, although, I think that won't be too bad once you play the game in full screen. I know a lot of people like sprite sex, so it's nice that this game will have a bunch.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, although, I think that won't be too bad once you play the game in full screen. I know a lot of people like sprite sex, so it's nice that this game will have a bunch.
Usually it's not my kink, but when the sprite sex is well done and the pics nicely draw like the ones in your CG page, trying to zoom in is almost an automatic reaction XD

(to clarify, I'm saying it just for the sake of argument, I'm not saying you should try to add such fuction... in Wolf that would be madness)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is this game translated only on steam or can i find it out on something else like rpgmaker?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Usually it's not my kink, but when the sprite sex is well done and the pics nicely draw like the ones in your CG page, trying to zoom in is almost an automatic reaction XD

(to clarify, I'm saying it just for the sake of argument, I'm not saying you should try to add such fuction... in Wolf that would be madness)
Yeah... maybe if this wasn't Wolf. Wolf is just kind of a beast to work with lol.

​​​​​
Is this game translated only on steam or can i find it out on something else like rpgmaker?
The game will be available on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA. I'm hoping to release it in June. I'll have a better idea of the exact release date in the next several weeks or so. No guarantees though :)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Steam Page for Treasure Hunter Claire is up now! Feel free to add it to your wish list:

I updated the OP to reflect this.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Still no idea about the month (or even better, the exact date) of release?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just finished looking over the character bio's on the kagura games website and I gotta say that Arietta description surprised me. I played this game when it originally came out so I had already assumed she was a bit of a slut, but to learn just how far her preference's go is a bit of a shock.:eek: I mean she seems like such a level headed girl, I guess you don't really know someone until you see them behind closed doors.;)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Still no idea about the month (or even better, the exact date) of release?
I'll probably have an exact release date next month. But it'll be released in June for sure.
​​​
I just finished looking over the character bio's on the kagura games website and I gotta say that Arietta description surprised me. I played this game when it originally came out so I had already assumed she was a bit of a slut, but to learn just how far her preference's go is a bit of a shock.:eek: I mean she seems like such a level headed girl, I guess you don't really know someone until you see them behind closed doors.;)
Arietta is probably one of my favorite characters too. XD

It's funny how much better and descriptive the game is when you actually have a decent translation. :D

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The Steam Page for Treasure Hunter Claire is up now! Feel free to add it to your wish list:

I updated the OP to reflect this.
Yeahhh, I don't think I'd ever want my Steam friends to see me putting this on a wish list. Nothing against hentai (or this game), but it's not exactly something I'm going to be sharing to people I know.

That being said, I'm looking forward to this (privately). Fallen was a very nice surprise and I'm hoping y'all continue with your translations. We need more English translations, not more games (well, not Patreon-sinkhole games, that is)!