What's new

RPG [TechnoBrake] Rule of Succubus (RJ221239)

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's out

I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time and it's finally here. It's a BF game with amazing art and survival gameplay. And the best part is this game is translated meaning you can play it on English.
I played the demo and I'm surprised how well made it is. If you have time give it a shot now!

Google translation:
※ Japanese version · English version is included.
* Since beta trial version is a trial version in the middle of development, takeover data save to product version is not recommended.

【story】
Phantom island not listed on the map "Paradise Island" -
For the island, where all desires come true, the ship carrying the men was on its way.
However, the ship wrecks and the hero flows to an isolated island.

The island was an island that Succubus dominates!

【Overview】
RPG Maker VX ACE's erotic RPG.

While securing meals and bedding on an isolated island, while doing survival, while playing battle fuck with bastards, I sometimes aim for escape from an isolated island while making a fellowship as a friend.

Classic RPG mode which removes survival factor for those who are not good at survival game is also equipped!
Of course, survival mode of high difficulty is also installed for those who are good at survival games!

【system】
[language]
You can choose between Japanese / English.

[combat]
Battles with monsters such as oaks are auto battle on the map,
The battle with the bastard becomes a battle fuck style battle.

[Friend]
Besides fighting as a enemy, it is also possible to make friends as long as the talk is successful during battle.
I will not participate in the battle, but the devils raise the hero's ability value just by taking it.
Also, as you deepen your friendship with your fantasy, the rate of increase of the hero's ability increases.

[survival]
Difficulty degree Except for "classic", four survival gauges called hungry / thirsty / sleep / dirt
There is a necessity to capture the game while managing it.
We will create collection tools, collect materials and prepare dishes and equipment and expand the range we can search.

[option]
Various items in the game can be changed by options at any time.
Of course, you can set the probability of a night crawl by a friend or forced sex at night.
Let's send the Doskebe survival life with the bastards with your favorite settings!

【Situation of erotic event】
Mostly the reverse rape situation of the upper rank of female by whippy whore whiplash slut female occupation.
Including niche things such as a blowjob and aha a face.
The character that comes out is roughly big boobs tits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
wow, first time i actually enjoyed a H-game without the H. by that i mean the Survival part was actually way more fun than the static plain Battlefuck. Spent like almost an hour farming on materials. saw the HCGs and quit immediately. Game over rape is just...meh...

The English setting was a massive huge Plus. i think this is more for farmers instead of fappers. by the way i can't find the 3rd enemy in the demo, only Succubus and slime girl.

OP
CheckMy4

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im glad that GoR is just a part of it. When the enemy loses its clothes it turns into a BF. I personally really like that system.
As far as i know there are only 3 enemies. You'll find the last enemy (the bunny) if you keep going north.

OP
CheckMy4

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also want to mention that the creator is Japanese yet has a Patreon.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you make the enemy lose their clothes? Is it a skill? Also what's the skull looking status effect?

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like the survival mechanics, and the combat is simple enough, but wow the H content is short! Still seems to be a good game on its own merits however. Certainly gonna follow.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know if increasing your relationship with the characters does anything?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was actually debating pledging like a week ago but I was on the fence because I wanted to see what the game was like first, then he dropped a public demo! The game itself is actually really fun, I just wish the BF had individual drawings for moves and techniques the enemies do. Although, I realize that's a lot more work. I'm still on the fence for now. I'll wait to see what other types of enemies are adding and stuff.

OP
CheckMy4

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trial will get an update before release and speaking of release it got delayed to the end of april.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Overall exciting. The H area is a bit lacking but the farming isn't too bad. I just wish the GoR was a bit more preventabe (ie how Shrift used the card to just teleport you back, Succubus tower flat out asks if you want to die, etc)

OP
CheckMy4

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's out now.
H-games on dlsite rarely get an official English translation and I can see why people get those games in a not legitimate way but thankfully this one is translated. If you liked the trial of this game you may also consider buying it which is what i did buy I won't share it. The dev is also a cool guy who responds to literally every comment.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's out now.
H-games on dlsite rarely get an official English translation and I can see why people get those games in a not legitimate way but thankfully this one is translated. If you liked the trial of this game you may also consider buying it which is what i did buy I won't share it. The dev is also a cool guy who responds to literally every comment.
mostly because a lot of japanese are still xenophobic and some thing that will ruin their image by posting outseas, also a lot of them are bad on english i mean even being secondary language doesn't means you NEED to know it.

OP
CheckMy4

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mostly because a lot of japanese are still xenophobic and some thing that will ruin their image by posting outseas, also a lot of them are bad on english i mean even being secondary language doesn't means you NEED to know it.
Wow, i just hope this isn't true. I don't know much about Japan but hearing this makes me a bit sad. A reason more to support this dev though.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
and here comes the hype train!
it's out on AS but forget it: it's another one of "Velka's" posts...

Last edited: