Reputation score
Jap:
ENG:

so is there a thread about this?
Moreover, still searching for a link to the updated ver

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nobody playing this? Kinda struggling with this one. I'm at the second building after the garden, already found the 2nd outfit, used that to get a pair of batteries(?) but don't know what to do next. Both a vent in the womens restroom and a random computer on the second floor are sparkling, but not doing anything on interaction. Can't enter the swimming pool either, I'm guessing since I'm missing the swimsuit.
Edit: and nevermind, I found the swimsuit. Its in one of the rooms with a bunch of white lockers, kinda hard to see the sparkle because of that.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm in the second one and I have issues too. Can't really tell what I'm supposed to do.

OP
crazyflarez

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nobody playing this? Kinda struggling with this one. I'm at the second building after the garden, already found the 2nd outfit, used that to get a pair of batteries(?) but don't know what to do next. Both a vent in the womens restroom and a random computer on the second floor are sparkling, but not doing anything on interaction. Can't enter the swimming pool either, I'm guessing since I'm missing the swimsuit.
Edit: and nevermind, I found the swimsuit. Its in one of the rooms with a bunch of white lockers, kinda hard to see the sparkle because of that.
can share save? stuck at the rooftop/garden

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Played it a while ago so I don't remember everything.
On the 2nd building, you need to get the batteries to get into the swimming pool I think. The vent is the last thing you get to do on that floor, it will gave you the required item to get to the next floor.

Can't remember everything. After a while it was so confusing I just cheat eternal life to roam around and try everything.

Here's my save folder. But I couldn't get everything. Seem like there must be something to do before leaving the complex after the final boss (or before fighting it) because...
I only could get something that look like a bad ending ...

and just a hint for the last boss :
getting out of the armory before and back in will make the loot from the room re spawn, so fill up a lot before the boss, because it got lot and lot of HP and do lot of damage

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm missing 3 scenes. Also it seems like there is one more outfit somewhere

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
FYI: you instantly got naked outfit when you play on hard

and some gallery required "NOT" to get specific item....
ex= at 2nd building, after you got night gown outfit, if you sleep when don't have pistol, you got different gallery and instant game over (because you can't fight back the zombie)
at 2nd building at pool too, if you don't have battery, you got instant game over with that electric eels

Last edited:

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ex= at 2nd building, after you got night gown outfit, if you sleep when don't have pistol, you got different gallery and instant game over (because you can't fight back the zombie)
at 2nd building at pool too, if you don't have battery, you got instant game over with that electric eels
So... game forces you not only to lose on purpose for GoR's, but also not to pay attention to items around? Man that sucks. Tnx for info though, pal

Neltharion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you finish the game with true ending, it'll unlock all gallery.
key item for bed scene is frozen meat though, not pistol.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you finish the game with true ending, it'll unlock all gallery.
key item for bed scene is frozen meat though, not pistol.
Sorry, didn't know about that, (I'm not using any translator after all)
and how to get the true ending?

Neltharion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for true end
read the letter from the room b4 last boss -> discover hidden room at northwest wall of underground lab -> get key item -> beat the last boss

Azim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link with saves don't work.
Who can send new link or just saves ?

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
for true end
read the letter from the room b4 last boss -> discover hidden room at northwest wall of underground lab -> get key item -> beat the last boss
can you post an SS where i can find the hidden wall? i press enter on every wall.still confused.
Sorry for necroing

skullthunder

Reputation score

How do you unlock the naked outfit in hard mode?.

Status
Not open for further replies.