What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あせろら / Acerola] 性義の怪盗セリアーヌ~エロトラップダンジョンの先のお宝を奪え!~ / Seizure of sexuality Celierne (RJ222920)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
性義の怪盗セリアーヌ~エロトラップダンジョンの先のお宝を奪え!~

Story:
The bad guys who ride in the world. Rotarious
merchants who dyed hands with bad deeds and cheated money from good
people and rotten nobles who squeeze high taxes without worrying whether the people would starve.

There were those who targeted such bad guys and worked stealing.
"Cats punch" is a thief group.

A presence like a mother who watches the members, Tuelb of the boss.
Characteristic lady by laughter, Kaito Moon.
And a brighter and innocent genius Kaito - Celierne.

This organization focusing on the beautiful ladies Kaitoba,
wearing the developed reinforcement suit, for the sake of the world for the sake of the world,
for the weak,he has made their way through horny traps and erotic things, and
also tonight Steal treasure from bad guys.

Info:
When you get caught by various erotic trapping & erotic monsters , if you get caught in an erotop trap, it will fit your erotic eyes and your physical strength will be reduced. Semen If you collect, and you are violated by items and exchanged monsters, etc., semen is caught inside out.When semen is dispatched, it can be exchanged for items that can advance strategies advantageously. Numerical values that decrease if you get trapped by physical strength or you are fucked by a monster. If this number disappears, it will be game over, so be careful.

Links:

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
They are slightly less thick than most of Acerola's girls, which is nice but unfortunately, the only games that I really like from Acerola are their NTR games. Apparently, this one has pregnancy, which is really nice, so we'll have to see.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First Acerola game with animation. Neat.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Trial's out on DlSite. Downloading it now. It's 1.3 gigs, so either it's the full game or the final game will be massive.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it? Game is made with WolfRPG, so I'm having a hard time translating it with my usual tools.

bushwacker

Lurker
Reputation score
guys!!!
can anyone upload demo vers.
coz my ISP is suck aka dlsite is blocked

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
yeah can't wait for download
good luck in waiting - its over 3 gb and downloading are really slow, not sure that i even want to upload

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dang. I wasn't expecting it out already. I don't have the cash atm to buy it either :x Guess I'll wait a bit. Saving up for AX this year.

edit: It's also out on

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
3d mission button x, 5th or 4th mission, where 2 fans next to door- must get pregnant