What's new

ACT [ルナリードパレス] 銀閃ヴォルペルティンガー (RJ219167)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Game came out 2 days ago (As of posting date), surprised that nobody ever mentioned it. The demo features only one stage with a single type of enemy and it has 2 animations (BJ and missionary). Surprisingly good art, sprites and the animations are really hot. The fighting is super clunky tho.. Cannot for the life of me find a link for it, at all.

Game plays like a typical beat 'em up. You fight waves of enemies and progress through the stage. Enemies will fuck you if they knock you down and there's a QTE to escape it.

Download:

(Zippy)
Synopsis

A mysterious organization that sends out monsters and threatens the peace of people 【Forbidden】.
Unexpectedly, a young girl, Ikumi Iwami , who got the ability to transform into Silver - Volpeltinger, is convinced that this ability can compete with Fobidun and decides to stand up.

Machine translated from DLSite

Screenshots:

Controls:

Additional Info
【Genre】
 Belt wind fighting action game. (2D fighting tool 2nd)

【Game specification】
 · No save file
 · CG mode available for product version (All are always viewable)
 · Anime browsing in free battle mode (2P battle)

【Voice】
  Silver flash Volpeltinger CV. Asaki style) [ver 1.10 ~]

*** Precautions before purchase ***
※ Please be sure to check the operation on the trial version.

* When the game does not start, it may be resolved by the following method.
 · When using "Microsoft Office IME" on the Japanese input system used on Windows, make it
  other than when using "Microsoft Office IME".

· DirectPlay is not enabled (windows 10).
  In "
  Activate or deactivate Windows functions ", check "Legacy Component"> "DirectPlay" and activate it.

Last edited:

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it's got the verification thing on it; I'd be surprised if you could.
Out on the english side as well.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Well, it's got the verification thing on it; I'd be surprised if you could.
Out on the english side as well.
Well fuck, I'd play it for sure, but I'm not really comfortable paying 14$ for a hentai game :/

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, at least it's one of the finest trial Fighting Maker games I've seen in a long time.

(Although it's not too much...)

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you're having trouble figuring out how the enemy grapples work, they have 3 attacks.. A punch, a weird claw-swing attack, and the same attack but in lunge-form.. That's how they grapple you. Dodge their attacks and move in if you see them rearing up their hands a bit longer than usual..

I was disappointed to see no struggle mechanics.. Or if they were there, no struggle-bar to inform how many more button mashes are required to escape.

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, that explains why I haven't seen any link of this game flying around on the internet.
Did bought it anyway tho.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Waiting in hope there's a way to go past the DRM :D

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
It's an ok fighter game. Interesting how they used a dodge mechanic of sorts to avoid attacks by pressing up. I bought it but would recommend waiting for it to be on sale as I don't feel it was worth the full price. The in-battle animations were nice and the game over cg is decent. There is no struggle mechanic but you can press a+b if I remember right to break grapples at the cost of one charge. Some oppponents have more than one grapple animation and the makers did put a short manual of moves in english (sort of) for the enemies as well to allow the use of vs mode as an animation gallery.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It's an ok fighter game. Interesting how they used a dodge mechanic of sorts to avoid attacks by pressing up. I bought it but would recommend waiting for it to be on sale as I don't feel it was worth the full price. The in-battle animations were nice and the game over cg is decent. There is no struggle mechanic but you can press a+b if I remember right to break grapples at the cost of one charge. Some oppponents have more than one grapple animation and the makers did put a short manual of moves in english (sort of) for the enemies as well to allow the use of vs mode as an animation gallery.
When usually any game will be on sale?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, Eng DLsite is abolishing points for ratings/reviews and supposedly compensating with more frequent sales so I imagine there will be one including this game within a couple of months.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Bought the game!

Anyone has save file? :D

Played the 2p mode, suddenly activated auto heal and don't know how to turn it off :( any help?

Edit: NVM, it was I

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Really bad game. If someone just made a video with all the hentai it would actually be preferable to playing the thing.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Really bad game. If someone just made a video with all the hentai it would actually be preferable to playing the thing.
Feel free to do it

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
None of the animations are worth it and the gameplay is dreadful. It's also protected, so there is no chance of a link working.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
OK, after playing more it's a bad game, so I retire all of my statements...maybe I should wait for another release from other developer...a good one.

Mudkip

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone still cares but there's a new update yesterday with the following changes:

1) The protagonist got a voice actor
2) Two images for each CG
3) When playing as an enemy in VS mode, you can press the auto heal button to perform a grab with longer animation

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone still cares but there's a new update yesterday with the following changes:

1) The protagonist got a voice actor
2) Two images for each CG
3) When playing as an enemy in VS mode, you can press the auto heal button to perform a grab with longer animation
Is the update already available for EN site?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is the update already available for EN site?
i don't get it - instead of going to eng site to check it for your self , you ask in forum, for others to do it in your place, where there is logic, i don't get it, it just don't make any sense

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
i don't get it - instead of going to eng site to check it for your self , you ask in forum, for others to do it in your place, where there is logic, i don't get it, it just don't make any sense
Since I'm not in condition to check it myself before, that's why I'm asking.

And even then, I don't know if it's already updated since all it say is "download"

So sorry, for the inconvenience.