What's new

ACT [Mega Blue Ball] Pixie Panic Garden v1.2 (RJ225140)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp, downloaded the new demo and immediately made it in one go lol. Though it gave me a game over at the gnome after winning anyways. Is the demo over there or is that unintended? Stage select makes it look like Stage 2 is available too.
i think its intentional. the previous build does that too.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Never was a big fan of bomberman for some reason. That and the hentai being limited to victory/loss seems underwhelming.
But, still, good work on that artstyle. That's some potential right there

Bertus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reasons my PC won't let me play it. It tells that i can't play this app (wut).
Why windows 10 has to be so stupid, even running it in compatible mode does nothing

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reasons my PC won't let me play it. It tells that i can't play this app (wut).
Why windows 10 has to be so stupid, even running it in compatible mode does nothing
I have Windows 10 and have no problems running any games whatsoever. Well, I did have some trouble when I first installed it, but it's all good now.
What error are you experiencing?

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I got to the gnome boss, but after I beat him I got the game over screen. I tried pressing "Yes" to retry and the game froze on a black screen.

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demo indeed ends after you defeat the gnome boss of the 1st stage. Stage 2 and onwards are only playable in the complete version. In that version there will be a victory screen after the player defeats a boss, but on the demo it just goes to a game over instead. The fact that it is currently possible to choose retry after you beat the boss is a bug, so thanks for reporting it! I'll release a fix for it and update the link to the demo later.

Welp, downloaded the new demo and immediately made it in one go lol.
Good job! Can I ask you what was giving you trouble on the 1st times you played the demo, and then what did you do differently this time that made you beat it in one go? I'm currently doing balance passes on other stages, and would like to how players progress in terms of skill and difficulty.

For the windows 10 error, yeah the system is kinda hit or miss when trying to run some things. Perhaps try out some those solutions listed here:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Good job! Can I ask you what was giving you trouble on the 1st times you played the demo, and then what did you do differently this time that made you beat it in one go? I'm currently doing balance passes on other stages, and would like to how players progress in terms of skill and difficulty.
Hmmm hard to say but on one hand its obviously the fact that I've repeated the levels multiple times, but I also think that you kinda acquire some muscle memory the longer you play this game, and accidentally blowing myself up happens less and less. I've also noticed that I don't need to rush too much, and that picking up explosion upgrades can get detrimental after a while. Not sure if this can help with balancing though. At best I'd say the player could use a bit more levels to simply get accustomed to the controls, I think the flower level is a bit too steep of a rise in difficulty,

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fixed the bug reported in the previous page. The demo link is now updated.

gameplay feedback
I have to agree on the difficulty spike on level 3. It is an interaction that comes out of nowhere and the player has had barelly any chance to learn the controls, let alone a new mechanic. Like you suggested, one good solution would be to have more stages before it, but the thing is that I kinda built the whole game with only 7 levels per stage. Since this is my first game, very early into development I promissed myself to keep my goals realistic such as to be able to actually finish a game and avoid feature creep later on. So while I recognize that there is a design issue, I think I'll leave it as it is, hoping that in general other players follow a somewhat similar path as you did in keeping replaying to overcome the challenge, and try to better balance the difficulty progression in later stages.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Just a request, since you already have an option that enables or disables adult content, could you add an option to disable or enable bestiality? Monsters are fine but known animals like dogs, not so much. I know this a bit of a personal preference but it doesn't seem like it would take too much extra effort to add a second content filter in since you already have the first. That way non-bestiality fans can be just as happy as bestiality fans.

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The option to turn erotic content on/off was actually me testing how to implement different toggles for different fetishes, but I never ended up fleshing it out because: 1) I wanted to keep the dev scope of my 1st game simple; 2) The scenes in the game are decently avoidable; 3) I wanted to focus on other areas of development first. Also, if I only implemented one type of toggle (i.e. bestiality) then other players would require additional toggles, thus I would have to make one for people who are not fans of futanari, vore, insect, etc, meaning I would have to acount for most if not all erotic scenes in the game to have individual toggles.

While the request is reasonable enough and fetishes toggles is something that I support, the implementation is not exactly trivial. So I guess what I'm saying is that if I'm able to finish all the other remaining priority dev tasks before my predicted release date, then I will look into this feature. Otherwise, this might be something that I'll maybe leave to an after release update.

Bertus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What error are you experiencing?
As i said: if i click on the .exe, a popup windows appears and tells me "You can't run this App, please contact the author for a compatible version"
And i don't understand why he tells me so.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
As i said: if i click on the .exe, a popup windows appears and tells me "You can't run this App, please contact the author for a compatible version"
Seems to me like you have a 32 bit OS, and the game may be written for 64 bit. Not sure honestly, as I don't have a 32 bit system to test it on

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
While this is bumped; how's development going? Still aiming for end of April?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
If you do have a 32 bit OS, you can always set up a 64 bit VM and test it out.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i was about to bump to ask the same question. hows the game going? will we see it soon?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I honestly don't think we'll get it so soon. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Edit: I hate to be that guy... but it is May... and I do want me some bomberman h...

Last edited:

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I honestly don't think we'll get it so soon. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Edit: I hate to be that guy... but it is May... and I do want me some bomberman h...
He was last on this site on the 16th, but who knows if he tried to get on during the forum change. Give it some time, sometimes things happen.

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone! I sincerely apologize for the radio silence these last days. I was knee deep in development and then some fecal matter also happened that took all my time. With that said, I have some very good news and some average news.

The very good news is that the game is 100% complete! As in I could release it today because it is feature complete, playable from start to finish.

The average news is that before I can release it, there are some small stuff that needs to be done. I go into more detail in my blog, so please, if you have the time feel free to check it out. Also I will keep both the blog and this thread equally updated (tough I will only update the OP tomorrow, because I'm dead tired right now), so feel free to comment and reach out to me on whichever platform you prefer.

Thanks for your understanding, and see you later! Cheers

PS: I'm dumb and sleepy, almost forgot to post the link: