What's new

RPG [6COLORS]トランス・フィメール・ファンタジー ネクサス / TransFantasy Female Nexus (RJ213396)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
satoshi1

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
hmm spamming skills to grind. Taking me more than 1 hr to get past lv 2.

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Advancing transformation in this circle's games tends to require both a combination of skill usage in combat, as well as plot advancement flags. As you continue you'll unlock magic that will fill the bars a little bit faster. Additionally, by simply grinding you can pass the minimum needed for the next stage but not have the plot trigger to actually cause it to occur, sometimes.

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi i want to ask if someone wants to translate the writeing of the 5 bars when you check yourself in the mirror from the x key menu.
If someone wants to clarify what actions you need to do to raise each bars thanks.
I have no clue what to do to raise the 3rd one (this one show 0 progress the other 4 have some for me).
I also plan to drop this game and start it again when i find a version with as few bugs as there can be (maybe wait a few months).

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The third bar raises from an aoe charm skill and (I think) the skill that gives a full-group magic defense buff. If you don't have either of those you'll need to continue the story.

Currently I'm stuck after becoming wanted by the guards and dropping the princess' brother off at that elf town. I've been to the island village where I heard the red-haired girl was at the volcano, then went to the volcano and talked to her there, but she seemed to just say to wait a bit and she'd be back at the island village. I'm pretty sure I've gotten all my bars as high as they can go. The fourth one is only like a little overhalf way filled for me but none of the skills I have are bringing it up any further.

DOTvu

Reputation score
I was at the port town, and at night I saw an orc and he ran away from me. Does anyone know how to find him again?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@Gegrafsd its tell u to waste time, go around town another town go sleep there, and go back to island where she waiting

@DOTvu just progress to next event (if u have the 4th member there will be a notice board that will tell u about orc quest)

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you get the 4th member by clearing more events or something?

I've finished the 2nd Temple and gotten the panties. What else do I need to do?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do you get the 4th member by clearing more events or something?

I've finished the 2nd Temple and gotten the panties. What else do I need to do?
stay more night/day on your hometown, till u get event with the childhood/girlfriend there

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I've done everything I can during the day and night in that town and nothing changes unfortunately.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah I've done everything I can during the day and night in that town and nothing changes unfortunately.
or go to town castle, report to king, then go to port town on SW map...
i dont know how exactly how to recruit her, but she is needed for orc quest later on port town

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To recruit her, following conditions need to be met:
1. Already got underwear from her
2. Completed 2nd dungeon, went back to the sex temple in the beginning sequence and reported to the king. This triggers her mother's death event.

At the night after her mother passed away, go to the mountain top right of your hometown, trigger a long event, then leave town after talking to her neighbor (not sure). She should join you as you enter the exit.

balan98

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm also in more or less trapped about there
can't get her to join the party...

went to Aquatica temple (2nd temple if you don't count the pretification temple in the beginning), reach the room with the save point...
there I couldn't pass but I lvl up went to sleep...the character got more female...and then I could pass to the other side...
On the other side entered the room, lights are out..couldn't done anything so I went out...
got into fights... main character needs advise because she's feeling uncofortable...
went to hometown....sleeep there...woke up...I went to Marina house (childhood friend) got the underwear... got the key of the other underwear store (castle town)...went there and bought all the underwear

and then...I don't know what to do...I follow up what you said about talking to the king and going to the petrification temple in the beginning but no change...
also can't get in the Aquatica temple the room light up...

can someone help me and tell me what am I missing? (I'm level 10 btw)

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Go to the webpage. It gets 503 sometimes, but the creator is nice enough to update the patches there, no strings attached.
What page is this? I see no page available that offers update downloads.

ekirtsavon

Lurker
Reputation score
i'm stuck at lvl3 after clam draon
when i go to women port town
what should i do?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What page is this? I see no page available that offers update downloads.
Most likely someone got confused there - on that site there are patches, but for the older game of that dev, probably earlier in the series, as it has a similar title.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To recruit her, following conditions need to be met:
1. Already got underwear from her
2. Completed 2nd dungeon, went back to the sex temple in the beginning sequence and reported to the king. This triggers her mother's death event.

At the night after her mother passed away, go to the mountain top right of your hometown, trigger a long event, then leave town after talking to her neighbor (not sure). She should join you as you enter the exit.
thanks for that i been stuck at that point for a while

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm also in more or less trapped about there
can't get her to join the party...

and then...I don't know what to do...I follow up what you said about talking to the king and going to the petrification temple in the beginning but no change...
also can't get in the Aquatica temple the room light up...

can someone help me and tell me what am I missing? (I'm level 10 btw)
You are supposed to revisit the temple and trigger the event first, THEN report to the king.

After completing these you should see people gathering at your hometown church

ekirtsavon

Lurker
Reputation score
ok confused on this game.... first my problem was that i needed to talk in island village in night with red haired girl alone... then the fight activates evol. on the castle as lvl 4 go both sides then mid. win the fight. after that . wake up the guy. go outside and suddenly you cannot sleep on any INN anymore. after roaming around i noticed girls and king of other kingdom are not there. went to first castle and they usurped it. pink haired lesbian became crown queen. red haired girl takes mc with her ENDGAME wtf<<<<<

seems once you finish they say something about H stuff in lasts msgs yet dunno what it means sorry =3 any help'
what should i do? when after escape from prison to elf town

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game updated yesterday to version 1.10, and to 1.12 today. There is one patch available on the site now, but it is just a fix for one particular bug, and not representative of all of the changes made since release.

Status
Not open for further replies.