What's new

RPG Loli 例のアレ Kino no Tabi H-Game

gonefishin9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a game currently in development starring Kino.
It has a number of pixel-art H-scenes but none are fully implemented yet. To view them, go east of town into the tent, open the chest, and use the item from your inventory. It will take you to the gallery.
WARNING: This game has an emphasis on bestiality.
Hold Z to speed up animations. Hold X to progress animations.

Link to DL and developer's twitter

Pass: 2424

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I came here expecting Clymenia but I'm reminded this existed.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i didn't know i wanted so much of this in my life.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Holy fuck this looks like it could turn into something amazing! Bestiality as well, which is rare on its own. Looking through his twitter feed he has posted several comic type strips featuring the MC. I wonder if those are planned scenes/concepts, or simply art with that specific character? Either way it looks insanely good and hot. Too bad game is barely existent at the moment though, if you go by the demo. Hopefully it won't take several years until it releases...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
pixel-art H-scenes
WARNING: This game has an emphasis on bestiality.
Literally the two things I LOVE. Thanks for linking this man!

Edit: The art is good, I was kinda hoping that the scenes are fully animated but all I got is a bit of nudges. Still don't mind

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link doesn't work as far as the author goes.

Reputation score
Anyone willing to reupload this? Seems the author removed the link and wants us to wait for the next update, but I'm impatient.

kiko

Reputation score
Anyone willing to reupload this? Seems the author removed the link and wants us to wait for the next update, but I'm impatient.
Can't even share a link here even if we upload it, the protag is a loli

Reputation score
Can't even share a link here even if we upload it, the protag is a loli
Is she? I don't know the anime the MC is taken from, I just assumed she was flat chested. If she's loli then forget I said anything.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the anime she's adapted from, she's around 15 so I'd say she's a loli. The anime is Kino's Jounrey if anyone wanted to check it out. It's pretty good.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In the anime she's adapted from, she's around 15 so I'd say she's a loli. The anime is Kino's Jounrey if anyone wanted to check it out. It's pretty good.
Most female anime characters, and therefore hentai characters, are around that age but if they are busty and developed enough than they are not considered loli. For example, Yoko from Gurren Lagann is even younger than 15, I think, an no one calls her a loli. Anyways, Kino looks the part of a low loli so she's can categorized as one.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Loli tends to be a bodytype. For reference, Kino is just Naoto from Persona 4 but flat. Naoto was even based off of Kino in every factor, from age to appearance to personality to profession to the gun she carries. I wouldn't consider Naoto to be an oppai loli, so I wouldn't consider Kino to be a loli.

kiko

Reputation score
Loli tends to be a bodytype. For reference, Kino is just Naoto from Persona 4 but flat. Naoto was even based off of Kino in every factor, from age to appearance to personality to profession to the gun she carries. I wouldn't consider Naoto to be an oppai loli, so I wouldn't consider Kino to be a loli.
The thing is that the law doesn't care about your opinion, servers are US based so anything even considered loli is a no-go on ULMF, and for a good reason

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The thing is that the law doesn't care about your opinion, servers are US based so anything even considered loli is a no-go on ULMF, and for a good reason
That's nice for you. I was talking about my opinion.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've always thought that a LMGTFY link would be the way to go for posting links so that people can find a website. The resulting page is a search page, not a link to banned content.

OP
gonefishin9

gonefishin9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The DL link wasn't removed, the upload site is just down right now. I reuploaded it in the meantime.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thak you for the download link, is there just one scene in the game? it seems that you can interact with the goblin but it doesn't do anything other than a dialogue

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thak you for the download link, is there just one scene in the game? it seems that you can interact with the goblin but it doesn't do anything other than a dialogue
Refer to OP for instructions.

It has a number of pixel-art H-scenes but none are fully implemented yet. To view them, go east of town into the tent, open the chest, and use the item from your inventory. It will take you to the gallery.
There are 4 scenes in total: Dog. Horse, Pig and a Human. While the gallery shows sprites for other scenes, those aren't implemented yet.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thanks again, i hope he release a new version soon

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is more art stashed away if you extract it with the all decrypter. It's quite nice.