What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ 敗北へのカウントダウン / Shine Mirage (RJ226108)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Second beat em up game from Mille feuille

link to first one: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...croll-act-game

変幻装姫シャインミラージュ Hengen Souki Shine Mirage
this one is based off a novel with an ongoing manga adaptation as well
game OHP

need japan ip

getchu:

Demo is out available at here

full game release date is May 25th

The first game had one of the best controls out there and was really fun to play
This one has new heroine, skills and enemy but uses the same system as the first one so the control is still really good

short ingame video

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yes please.

The animations are good the CGs are good. HOTY for sure.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A definite release date is a good sign. I don't follow the magazine announcements so didn't have a clue about progress until now.

The last game was so good the company actually went out of its way to release a 2.0 patch with HD quality animations and CG, so hopefully this one will get the same treatment or more even if the idea is rehashed.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don't have time to try the demo because of work but can anyone confirm if it's still only rape on defeat(not in battle) like the last game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't have time to try the demo because of work but can anyone confirm if it's still only rape on defeat(not in battle) like the last game?
Based on the game's official website, it's the same system as the first game i.e. lose a life and see a sex scene. Run out of lives and see a game-over rape scene.

OP
C

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A definite release date is a good sign. I don't follow the magazine announcements so didn't have a clue about progress until now.

The last game was so good the company actually went out of its way to release a 2.0 patch with HD quality animations and CG, so hopefully this one will get the same treatment or more even if the idea is rehashed.
so this one already comes with the HD quality animation. Last game also got new skills added overtime via patches, wonder if they will do the same with this one

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so this one already comes with the HD quality animation. Last game also got new skills added overtime via patches, wonder if they will do the same with this one
HD quality animation and scenes to start with?! Great!
As for more moves, the game first has to sell well and then fans have to demand them. The patches for the first game were in response to fan demand and I think this one will follow the trend.
The manga and novel adaptations are in full swing so there's already a fanbase to tap for the game. It's a question of how much money this makes before Mille Feuille feels it's justifiable to add new content.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone able to re-up the demo to Mega or something? Only 1 of the links works for me, and it looks like its gonna take an hour or two based on the speed I'm getting,

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Is that a dog like creature I see??

Also I uploaded to unixcorn and Mega for your convenience

(Direct download, expires in 30 days)

Links are dead :(

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mille-feuille's last beat-em-up was actually pretty fun to play so I'm looking forward to this one. I am wondering if the game will be heavily anal-focused, since I've read the (translated) manga chapters and they have been 100% anal. Does the debauchery branch out or is that just the series' main appeal?

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, gotta wait for the full release. Although I'm not a fan of the original doujin (there're some things that I can't stand, even on a Hentai), the previous beat'em up (Mistletear) was one of the finest H-ACT in recent times.

OP
C

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mille-feuille's last beat-em-up was actually pretty fun to play so I'm looking forward to this one. I am wondering if the game will be heavily anal-focused, since I've read the (translated) manga chapters and they have been 100% anal. Does the debauchery branch out or is that just the series' main appeal?
judging from the demo, looks like it will be 100% anal except the stage game over scenes

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Compared to Mistletear, the defeat scenes are a bit less impressive, as it seems they're always the same. As I recall in Mistletear, the scene was different depending on how many times she had lost to that enemy already, but that doesn't seem to be the case for this one. Still, it looks nice, it plays the same as Mistletear, and the voice acting isn't bad, so it's certainly a very solid looking game still.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Compared to Mistletear, the defeat scenes are a bit less impressive, as it seems they're always the same. As I recall in Mistletear, the scene was different depending on how many times she had lost to that enemy already, but that doesn't seem to be the case for this one. Still, it looks nice, it plays the same as Mistletear, and the voice acting isn't bad, so it's certainly a very solid looking game still.
No, there are definitely different scenes when you lose multiple times.

judging from the demo, looks like it will be 100% anal except the stage game over scenes
Seems to be a story related thing. From what I could understand, the reason there's no puss scenes is because the main antagonist wont allow anyone to take her virginity. I couldn't decipher why though.
It's not 100% anal since the basic dudes seems to go for the mouth, but every penetration will be anal instead of the usual puss.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
No, there are definitely different scenes when you lose multiple times.
Perhaps just the basic mook doesn't, or it's something with the first stage, as losing to them three times gave the same scene twice (as the text was blue), and well on the third, you can guess what happened.
Best I could get from the game over, is just they won't forcibly take her virginity, and they need her to give it up or... something?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Perhaps just the basic mook doesn't, or it's something with the first stage, as losing to them three times gave the same scene twice (as the text was blue), and well on the third, you can guess what happened.
Best I could get from the game over, is just they won't forcibly take her virginity, and they need her to give it up or... something?
I know I accidentally got a different one for the basic dudes. But it happened after getting rekt by the dog first and THEN losing to the dudes. Not sure about the text but the position was different.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I remember this hentai doujin. Didn't like it but hopefully this game parody is much better.

I remember now why I didn't like this hentai, its nothing but anal, which gets boring fast. This game seems to be similar, pretty much mostly anal, I'll probably pass on this.

Last edited:

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
> Blond twintailed OP

I'm sold. Now if only her tits are a bit moderate-sized.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
The game over CGs are good but i's a shame that the ingame sprites are dull (only the sprite when you lose a life is better, and even only half better).

Anyway gameplay is good (better than most other game of this type).

Status
Not open for further replies.