What's new

ACT [ mmzn.yry ] イニクィタティスの器 (RJ223152)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Here's an interesting game that came out today (at the time of this post). It's a game similar to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, featuring the same mechanics as seen in PMD. You're a girl who got her body trapped into a strange vessel, and you're on a quest to retrieve your body. Very nice game, the game also features some decent sprite sex, nicely animated, too. The demo has 6 animations, while the full game has 14.

Circle: (New circle)

Download:

(Nyaa)

Screenshots:

Last edited:

blitzkid15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmmmm reminds me of chocobo's dungeon than PMD looking forward playing it....

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any help with controls or menus? This game is made in WolfRPG, so my usual translation methods don't work well, if at all.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i may be talking out of my ass, this is what i gathered after about an hour of platime:
the game is forgiving as far as rougelikes go. you get to keep all your levels and items after death. the books give you unique skills and seem to just increase item drop rate, id recommend not selling them, the shop doesnt seem to hold good items. praise RNGesus, i got a book that lets me regen health making it even easier. red items you pick up arent bad, theyre just unidentified, equip them and itll show you what they do, after either helping or hurting you.

dudes at home base:
top right is combine two items.
bottom right is storage (theres a max limit to items you can carry) so visit him if you have too much stuff.
top left is shop (yeah)
bottom left is....preparations? he shows all my inventory items with a price tag, i dont think he buys them off of you, thats the shops job. im too afraid to actually use him, i dont want to accidentally sacrifice my gifts from rngesus.

lastly, when in the dungeon press X to bring up your menu. the first item on top is "items"
i have no clue what the second thing does as it seems to do nothing
third item is "equip"
fourth item is "skills". all your special moves are here. they dont eat meter, but they have cooldown.
fifth is "log" but if you cant read it if your looking to me for advice, so useless to you.
last item is options

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a link on Nyaa now btw
Edit: Yikes didn't even see you post that link, either I'm dumb or we literally posted at the same time

Last edited:

aarrrr120

Reputation score
Usually when I reach stairs I have two options, to go or not. Sometimes, however, there is a third option at the top. Anyone know what that means?
Also, there is a book that warps you out of the dungeon (oops) its title on my pc is <ASO

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
So... let me get this straight... you need to be really freaking lucky on the items you drop in order to progress an inch? Srsly?
I'm still at floor 5 and getting mauled on every turn -_-

How do you even kill the slimes? Doing 1 damage while taking 8 to 10 damage not fun...

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Try leveling up more before you go to lower floors. Use any +1 or +2 items to upgrade your weapon so you'll die less as you do more damage.

The game gets much worse in terms of difficulty after floor 10. There are enemies you need to straight up run from until you're a decent enough level to tank the hits.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶n̶g̶ ̶D̶l̶s̶i̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶ ̶M̶y̶s̶t̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶u̶n̶g̶e̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶H̶-̶s̶c̶e̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶ ̶
E̶n̶g̶ ̶D̶l̶s̶i̶t̶e̶:̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶d̶l̶s̶i̶t̶e̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶e̶c̶c̶h̶i̶-̶e̶n̶g̶/̶w̶o̶r̶k̶.̶.̶.̶/̶R̶E̶0̶9̶8̶9̶5̶0̶.̶h̶t̶m̶l̶

Edit: My bad, the game I posted was an entirely different game that just looked similar. Apparently Maze of Marrionette got an eng translation today after about 6 years lol The games seem similar so if you like this one, it might be worth checking out.

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently the game got translated to English and put up on the Eng Dlsite. It should make the game a lot easier to play lol Mystery dungeons were never really my thing and H-scenes only on defeat is a bit rough, but I might try this out later

Eng Dlsite:
That's a different game though.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Edit: My bad, the game I posted was an entirely different game that just looked similar. Apparently Maze of Marrionette got an eng translation today after about 6 years lol The games seem similar so if you like this one, it might be worth checking out.
Funny you mixed those two up, the spritework kinda reminded me of that game.
Also those gifs make me want to kill myself

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's still news though, I remember that game was pretty good albeit too short. Should post this on that game's actual thread.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah this started out pretty promising but it immediately stretches out its content after the second level and becomes pretty hard to manage without translation since you really start to rely on those books. Too many recolors for too much trial and error, waiting for a gallery or save-file now

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So somehow, I got me an ecstasy effect where I slowly gain lust....with no monster attacking me as far as I remember.
And throughout the whole time from floor 2 ->7 it never went away until I got defeated thanks to it.
What the heck happened?

Edit:
Okay, it turns out.... I'm still in ecstasy how do I take thing effect out....

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So somehow, I got me an ecstasy effect where I slowly gain lust....with no monster attacking me as far as I remember.
And throughout the whole time from floor 2 ->7 it never went away until I got defeated thanks to it.
What the heck happened?

Edit:
Okay, it turns out.... I'm still in ecstasy how do I take thing effect out....
It's probably one of your equipped items.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Funny you mixed those two up, the spritework kinda reminded me of that game.
Exactly, that's the first thing i thought when i saw this game. I was kinda disappointed that it isn't a sequel to that Marionette game since i loved that game even though it was short.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's probably one of your equipped items.
I've tried taking it off, clearing my entire inventory, dying again.
She still in ecstasy..

So I started a new game. And then I walked over some trap, I'm stuck in ecstasy again.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Turns out you can lose equipment like rings. Also, anyone know what the 4th equipment slot is for?

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think those are bolts for your crossbow, maybe.

Last edited: