What's new

ACT [ mmzn.yry ] イニクィタティスの器 (RJ223152)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I've done a rough and ready partial for myself, because Wolf RPG is too hard to hook properly. :D I can try and upload it, though I'll play a bit and see if I've introduced game breaking bugs...

the books give you unique skills and seem to just increase item drop rate, id recommend not selling them
Most of the books are one time use things, like reading a magic scroll. The bracelets and rings tend to give you additional skills when equipped. Books usually have a certain number of charges (in brackets) before they're used up.

bottom left is....preparations? he shows all my inventory items with a price tag, i dont think he buys them off of you, thats the shops job. im too afraid to actually use him, i dont want to accidentally sacrifice my gifts from rngesus.
He's a chemist, he'll upgrade your medicinal herbs into potions that do the same effect but better.

i have no clue what the second thing does as it seems to do nothing
Area by your feet. You can put items down on the ground where you are standing - this option lets you pick them up again without moving off them and back on again.

Usually when I reach stairs I have two options, to go or not. Sometimes, however, there is a third option at the top. Anyone know what that means?
One of the books is a Magical Book of Memory - if you have one in your possession, this option will show up, and allow you to save when you go down the stairs. (So it lets you save inside the dungeon).

So somehow, I got me an ecstasy effect where I slowly gain lust....with no monster attacking me as far as I remember.
And throughout the whole time from floor 2 ->7 it never went away until I got defeated thanks to it.
What the heck happened?
Did you max out your sync level? I think the basic premise of the game is that your real body is trapped inside that pot, being constantly molested by tentacles. The pot people have created an artificial body for you (as many artificial bodies as you like, which explains how you can continue after losing). Every time you use magic, though, you sync a little better with your real body, and when you're fully synced you feel all the tentacle rape that is happening to it.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've tried taking it off, clearing my entire inventory, dying again.
She still in ecstasy..

So I started a new game. And then I walked over some trap, I'm stuck in ecstasy again.
Is the counter at the top right corner over 100? Due to her condition, the more she explores, the higher that counter goes up and when it goes up to 100, her lust bar will go up like nuts. This is also the only reliable way to get combat fuck, as lust form enemy attacks tend to be too low, especially compare to their damage; they gonna kill you long before you get enough lust from them. If her lust is really high, monsters can fuck her even if her health is not zero, otherwise they have to defeat her first. The only way to reset that counter is to leave the dungeon.

@djweish

Oh, so its linked to using magic, thought it just goes up the longer you are in there.

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is the counter at the top right corner over 100? Due to her condition, the more she explores, the higher that counter goes up and when it goes up to 100, her lust bar will go up like nuts. This is also the only reliable way to get combat fuck, as lust form enemy attacks tend to be too low, especially compare to their damage; they gonna kill you long before you get enough lust from them. If her lust is really high, monsters can fuck her even if her health is not zero, otherwise they have to defeat her first. The only way to reset that counter is to leave the dungeon.
I get affected by ecstasy on 0 lust. Highest it got to me was like 130+
but I dunno about this game anymore... I'll prob just wait for a save.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I get affected by ecstasy on 0 lust. Highest it got to me was like 130+
but I dunno about this game anymore... I'll prob just wait for a save.
Every piece of equipment seems to come coupled with unique passive and active abilities, that might be where its coming from.
The system sounds fun as heck to fiddle with, but without translation there's sadly not much you can do with this game after a certain point.

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
somebody knows what does the pot or vase items, one seems to do the same that the npc that upgrades your items combining them but i dont know what does the others.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
somebody knows what does the pot or vase items, one seems to do the same that the npc that upgrades your items combining them but i dont know what does the others.
besides the combining 1(its free rather then a cost the guy charges you) 1 lets you store items like a backback and the other lets you refine herbs into potions there might be another but i have not found it yet

CursedRena

Reputation score
Am also now waiting for a save of some form. after the second stage this game became far too tedious for progression. Stuck on floor 21 with max sync and still no hard checkpoint since floor ten. At that point it's rolling the dice to see how far down I can get cause I literally can't fight anything and hoping I reach a checkpoint.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There should be one to combine items, one to upgrade herbs to potions, one to store items and one to teleport items to the warehouse.

Here's my partial; as usual, use at your own risk, make backups, etc. Just rename data.wolf to something else, extract this and put this Data folder in the game folder.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial. It's got me motivated to finish this game.

....I've been wearing cursed items this entire times that block sync and sexual feels from rising. No one I never had any sexual issues.

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm loving this game so much, gives me a real MaidenSnow Eve vibe. I've gotten to about the 25th floor so I'll help with what I can, for example
合成 - Same thing as the pot in the town that combines equipment. Put the equip you want to upgrade in top slot, equip you want to sacrifice in the bottom slot
壺人 - Calls a pot person, haven't actually used it yet but I assume that you can sell/buy from.
調合 - The herb mixer one. Put an herb in, get a potion. Naisu.
転送 - Sends it to your storage in the town (I'm pretty sure, haven't checked yet)
護符 - Put in a magic item (potion, book, etc) and get a random buff out of it. Nice in an emergency!
秘封 - Like a backpack, can store up to <X> of items into it (Unlike other pots, it's not consumed, simply storage space)
変化 - Put in a magic item, get out a random magic item (Potion or scroll IIRC)

I can elaborate on the books as well if anyone wants, for now I'm gonna keep playing. Love roguelikes.
General tip: ALWAYS HAVE 帰速の魔術書s. They let you teleport out of the dungeon back to the pot city. You do NOT want to lose any of your rings, especially if you've already leveled it up a good amount.

Last edited:
Reputation score
変化 - Put in a magic item, get out a random magic item (Potion or scroll IIRC)
This can also throw out rings and stuff. I got a ☆奇妙な指輪 out of it, which seems to be pretty valuable (NPC buys it for 2250 and its skills never change through combining).

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There should be one to combine items, one to upgrade herbs to potions, one to store items and one to teleport items to the warehouse.

Here's my partial; as usual, use at your own risk, make backups, etc. Just rename data.wolf to something else, extract this and put this Data folder in the game folder.
as nice as that partial is it just destroys the game background tiles mostly when i open the game green boxes appear with text and stuff not sure if its something i did or not when putting in the folder.

aarrrr120

Reputation score
I've been progressing mostly by combining anything I find with a +1 into my sword. It's +28 now and I can reliably get to level 18. One problem is I've stopped leveling up the normal way. Since lvl 20 I only progress from some kind of experience trap in the dungeon. It's possible I should be much farther in the dungeon with stronger monsters and it's my inability to read anything that's holding me back.

P.S. The Bunny Girl can remove curses from equipment!

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh man, thank you so much, only reached right after the first boss and without knowing a damn word it makes every single book further more RNG but now you're here like a damn angel from hell.

Also, this game looks really freaking good, some of the best sprite work I've seen plus the MC doesn't look like a thot so that's a plus, too bad there's not many CGs, also anyone knows how to view them? Theres the enemy list thingy but nothing for CG for as far as I can tell.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh man, thank you so much, only reached right after the first boss and without knowing a damn word it makes every single book further more RNG but now you're here like a damn angel from hell.

Also, this game looks really freaking good, some of the best sprite work I've seen plus the MC doesn't look like a thot so that's a plus, too bad there's not many CGs, also anyone knows how to view them? Theres the enemy list thingy but nothing for CG for as far as I can tell.
unless beating the game unlocks a cg gallery doesn't seem like theres a way to view them other then going back and losing unfortunetly i couldnt get the partial to work properly for me for some odd reason so im waiting for a complete save unless i manage to beat the game without being able to understand anyhting.

XXman

Lurker
Reputation score
So i did beat the game finally but if you beat the last boss and use the save function it kinda loops to an infinite do you want to save or go back to title screen...so if anyone else gets a save file make sure its one right before the final boss, you will know when its the final boss its easy to tell since its the first enemy of the game.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ok people have been asking for a save file and stuff, just letting you know that I've been using the partial translation provided by djweish so it might have issues with your game if you dont have that.

I've upgraded the dagger and about lvl 30 ~ on the save 6 and on the final floor. Here's a for the save files. I've got a bunch of old saves taking up 1 - 6 so feel free to delete the others I think save 1 is before the first boss.

Also have most of the animations in the pot people room or whatever you call it - was working on getting them all without losing my items.

yutubuiyu

Lurker
Reputation score
The dlsite page claims that the 1.03 update to the game fixes the new game + bug, as well as implementing a difficulty selection. Does anyone have the newest version?

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Better late than never.

Looks like this game is built with WolfRPG v2.02a engine.
Proper agth code is /HBN*0@470D5A /KF64:16