What's new

ACT [サークルきんぐ ] Women's Defense (RJ223514)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It's a tower defense game. Demo is one stage, 2 waves, each girl features an animation for an enemy, which in this case is just the zombie.
You're an elite bunch of mercenaries fending off waves of enemies from the survivor camp.
Definitely seems like an interesting game. Features a bunch of animations and some decent CG
Here's a machine translation of the game description.

The great war of the past dispersed radiation, and only the man died due to the influence.
The surviving women lived strongly in a world without a man.
But its peaceful time did not last long ...

men who were supposed to die were turned into zombies and came to attack women as they desire.
As if sex at the time of a man is alive, I will disseminate the child to the woman.
And the city was dominated by the zombies.

However, the women are not just being kicked ...
they formed an army to counter zombies.
And the formation of the army was fruit, and gradually succeeded in driving out zombies gradually.

The protagonist "Kanon" who admires such an army decides to enter the army.
Under Colonel Cindarguard, which is said to be a military - capable guy, Kanon was dying a lot on his day and night,

and finally this day ...
Kanon finally finished his final training and headed for the battlefield.

Download:

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Isn't it already out? I can see the shopping cart logo so you can already buy it.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Isn't it already out? I can see the shopping cart logo so you can already buy it.
Quite possibly a preorder, date of release is tommorow. But I'm not certain if it's actually out

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No it is certainly out. I can already see it leaked on AS.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man I love you, excellent find. If it turns out to be loli I'll see what I can do to provide a thing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Quite possibly a preorder, date of release is tommorow. But I'm not certain if it's actually out
Time Zone difference, remember that Japan is one of the countries to reach new day the fastest (about 14-15 hours ahead of US because daylight saving )

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Those are some proper zombies, looking at that some of the preview artwork there.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Time Zone difference, remember that Japan is one of the countries to reach new day the fastest (about 14-15 hours ahead of US because daylight saving )
You're right, I'm a complete idiot tbh lol

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nah I think he does that because he wants to delay the free download so that people have to buy it.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh hell yeah, this is great. cant wait to play it.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What IS the deal with that actually? Does he have some sub service on the side you need to sign up for before you can get all the parts or something?
From what he said on AS to someone asking him why he did that his answer was on the line of :
"Because I buy the games as soon as they're release. So I need peoples to download them to get some money back to keep doing it. And giving all the link immediately mean other will reupload my file to get the download themselves."

You gave what you want of his forwarded reasons, but it's true that you usually wait on AS to see him putting the last link for other shared to bring up their own thread, and some of them even have his site file in their uploaded file....

Whatever you think of this a 24 -36h wait at worst since his thread opening is all you need to get the last part of the updated work and multiple thread to appear / torrent to pop up.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Art is good, lots of voice acting and it's not cringy like oneone1, fun gameplay, animations and I'm kinda sold on this.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I played the demo and I must say, the amount of potential this game has, that was not acted on is staggering.

But then again, they were making this for the H, so I shouldn't expect the quality and quantity of contents such as those of plants vs zombies.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What IS the deal with that actually? Does he have some sub service on the side you need to sign up for before you can get all the parts or something?
I think he likes the attention, if he really didn't want people redistributing his files and to encourage people to buy them he wouldn't make the thread until a couple days later