What's new

SIM Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Status
Not open for further replies.

eet789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Feel the Flash Hardcore - Kasumi : Rebirth V3.30

Someone PM'd me for the game, this is my english Dlsite version (updated as of today). It's censored and in engrish, dunno if the DRM will block you out .....

Yes, there's another topic about this and blah blah, this is the most up-to-date version and somewhat in english (unlike the other 50 paged 1 around here)

Report me or delete this thread if I broke some rule.
Can I play without Dlsite.com Account?

i.imgur.com/ uwEGmD2.png

Sorry I don't have enough post to post link

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far either you luck out with startup.exe or you help me hack my own game to let others play ......

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So far either you luck out with startup.exe or you help me hack my own game to let others play ......
Do I need a specific program to dump the memory, or is Process Explorer from sysinternals good enough?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found the /users/appdata/..../random/localhost/ for my copy, now I gotta open that ? and/or dump the game's .swf while playing ? This is confuzzling :( You guys would be better burning the 15$ on the game and be done with it :D

Upon opening the .sol in /localhost/, it appears to be only the options/settings/volume/whatever else you can toggle/change ..... Nothing about DRM or license ......

Erm, unless I'm missing stuff, but my link got D/L ~600x wihtin a day ..... On a somewhat non-working game without a few loopjumps to unDRM it ........ Good thing they don't pay me per D/L .....

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

hmmm yeah, absolutely no clue. Couldn't find it in the specified directory. All that is in there is .sol like mentioned. No full game files. Also, like mentioned, the best bet is to just spend the money and get it.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

No, the game files are in the .swf files. The %appdata% location only stores settings (and save files for games using them).

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try opening your computer's file search function and do a search for scs.swf. Id that doesn't yield results then I guess either DLsite change the way their drm works or the game data is listed under a different name.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game data for this game has never been decrypted to the hard drive. That flaw only occurs with encrypted standalone exe files. You're wasting time barking up the wrong tree.

External data files are decrypted on the fly without ever being written to the hard drive. You have to do something like either:
- Dump files from the game process memory after they are read.
- Inject code into the game that opens a command prompt (cmd.exe) or provides another way to run shell commands from within the DRM environment. From there just copy the files and the DRM will decrypt them for you because it thinks the game is making the request.
- Trick the DRM into opening a command prompt instead of the game, with the same result as above.

If anyone wants to know how to do this stuff; Google it. I don't have the patience to explain it (especially for the latter two, which get very complicated very fast and require proficiency with a debugger).

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Try opening your computer's file search function and do a search for scs.swf. Id that doesn't yield results then I guess either DLsite change the way their drm works or the game data is listed under a different name.
that's because t he file is hidden.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep got that scs.swf, now what ? Since I can play my own game :D

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep got that scs.swf, now what ? Since I can play my own game :D
If you did this correctly, the scs.swf file should be found somewhere on your computer other than the folder you ran the game from which should also have all the other data for this game. Try to copy that data to a different folder, compress it then upload it.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're looking for the method used to crack the DRM on this game, I'm the one who worked with Valwin to get this released.
He had a legitimate copy and I walked him through the steps to perform a simple RAM dump. A number of tools and methods exist for this, but you still need to perform very basic analysis on the produced files in order to get the game running after removing DRM.
If this is still something you're interested in I wouldn't mind describing the process.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're looking for the method used to crack the DRM on this game, I'm the one who worked with Valwin to get this released.
He had a legitimate copy and I walked him through the steps to perform a simple RAM dump. A number of tools and methods exist for this, but you still need to perform very basic analysis on the produced files in order to get the game running after removing DRM.
If this is still something you're interested in I wouldn't mind describing the process.
PM me everything in detail and I'll see what I can do.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post and upload round 2 : got my v3.30 cracked by Emmgee and somewhat uncensored, it's supposed to work for every1 now, can't really test it myself since the original is mine and already works for me .......

PS : if I see my file download count flame up ~500 within a day and many sites start popping it up, I'll come personally to you and somehow exact a bloody revenge :mad:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post and upload round 2 : got my v3.30 cracked by Emmgee and somewhat uncensored, it's supposed to work for every1 now, can't really test it myself since the original is mine and already works for me .......

PS : if I see my file download count flame up ~500 within a day and many sites start popping it up, I'll come personally to you and somehow exact a bloody revenge :mad:

Thanks, it works great :)

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great Job!
Now I wonder if we can do the same for this game
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25476&page=5

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much!!!! :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly, as I feared, some dork ran away with my cracked version and re-uploaded it on his website ..... Probably removing all traces of us and putting credits on him :(

Guess I'll have to jerk-out next time and password everything, just to limit the lamers stealing stuff and uploading them for their own profit.

Reactions: XSI
Status
Not open for further replies.