What's new

SIM Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Sadly, as I feared, some dork ran away with my cracked version and re-uploaded it on his website ..... Probably removing all traces of us and putting credits on him :(

Guess I'll have to jerk-out next time and password everything, just to limit the lamers stealing stuff and uploading them for their own profit.
While it's disheartening to see people actively removing the names of contributors, imposing your own form of "control" or DRM on releases is exactly what we're trying to avoid.
People are going to share things without your consent, it's inevitable.
Should the author publish another version we can look for ways to keep your name attached to the file using a little creativity.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i downloaded the file but seems that it's a shockwave object file and not an .exe file anywhere among the files i saw.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You need a Flash player to open .swf, most browsers will work or you can find plenty of standalones ( for starters)

Yup, found another reup of our file, downloaded it and our names are indeed gone :( Sad what people would do ..... Is passwording like mad a DRM-abuse-worthy ?

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Uh, is there a way to lock the costume? Anytime I drag the mouse to do anything, it changes the costume when I let go of mouse1, resetting the character.

I've tried firefox and adobes standalone flash player and it keeps happening. unplayable with this costume bug.

Last edited:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Complaining about people pirating your pirated content is a bit silly.

When you put something on the internet it's going to spread. You're naive as hell if you think you can control it. If you want to stop it from being distributed, just put some DRM on it and... oh wait.

zephyrlol: Make sure the files are complete (bin/scs.swf should be 45.9MB / 47,090KB).
Maybe try a different version of the standalone player.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Complaining about people pirating your pirated content is a bit silly.

When you put something on the internet it's going to spread. You're naive as hell if you think you can control it. If you want to stop it from being distributed, just put some DRM on it and... oh wait.

zephyrlol: Make sure the files are complete (bin/scs.swf should be 45.9MB / 47,090KB).
Maybe try a different version of the standalone player.

I don't mind people running away with my stuff, I mind people reuploading what we put together, remove all traces of us and claim they did everything and reap the rewards. If you're gonna use my link (which they don't), at least leave the .txt saying it's my file there.

Last edited:

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well considering the admin suffered an injury to their tibia bone i can't update any programs until at least the end of march.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well considering the admin suffered an injury to their tibia bone i can't update any programs until at least the end of march.
unlkess it blocks you from installing it completly, I would try installing it into your documents folder.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i had to download it from the link in before this page ( Zippy )
well, there's have a new BG and 2 cos ??
and btw, the game is work in my laptop @@, right-Click *swf file (FFC) open with Flash Player what u have ( i have 11.xxxxx ) thanks for share :)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So, lemme get this straight...you have a system that requires admin permission to install programs...is this admin your brother or something? Tell me you aren't trying to play an h-game at work -_-

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You don't install the standalone player (I think Adobe calls it the Projector). It's just an .exe file, you can put it anywhere.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no computers where i work and not my brother worse it's my mom who's the admin.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

no computers where i work and not my brother worse it's my mom who's the admin.
Ahh... I can see that being a great conversation. "Hey mom, I need flash player downloaded onto my computer....what...why? Umm...reasons" haha

But yeah, like mentioned, the stand alone flash player shouldn't need installing. Just download it and put it into the folder you've got the game in. Drag the game .exe onto the flash player and it *should* play no problems.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

forgot to mention i have the flash program but there's been two updates for it i think and since my mom isn't able to put weight on the leg yet i can't even expect to ask her to type in the password cos it was made in Japanese.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

forgot to mention i have the flash program but there's been two updates for it i think and since my mom isn't able to put weight on the leg yet i can't even expect to ask her to type in the password cos it was made in Japanese.
We've been telling you, you don't have to install anything, just put the .exe file in your game folder and use it.

Here, I went and found it for you:

That's not an installer, it's the program itself.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We've been telling you, you don't have to install anything, just put the .exe file in your game folder and use it.

Here, I went and found it for you:

That's not an installer, it's the program itself.
i have the program already it's the updates to the program i have yet to download & install.

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No flaming plz...so is this

the DL with BG`s and new Costumes?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes it's the latest updated version from Dlsite. It's also my file and the original cracked that every other site trolled out to be theirs.

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i got that, and can understand that you get upset with people...who post something like this without giving some credit.
(hell..its not that hard to type something like "thx to omnikuken from the ulmf community"....)
But on the other hand...im not surprised about those people.
My humble thx for your efforts and for the nice quick response =)
Keep it up and Happy New Year at all thos Kasumi Freaks out there hehe
Cheers!
-Davon-

Status
Not open for further replies.