What's new

SIM Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Somebody has attempted to crack 2.09 on 4chan but it's not the entire game that's hacked.

Info:
File[2.09deexed.swf] - (2.6 MB)
[H] FFHC 2.09 swf Anonymous 10/27/10(Wed)00:51 No.1403397
This is by no means a crack. The 32 MB data file sws.swf is out of my league.

If you want some sound with this besides blowjob, simply put this file in folder of a cracked version. The currently cracked sws.swf is only 19 MB instead of 32 MB so don't expect to hear anything new besides the spanking sound effect. Also the cracked Japanese version works better as the text stays in English for some bizarre reason... The currently cracked sws.swf is only 19 MB instead of 32 MB so don't expect to hear anything new besides the spanking sound effect.

Last edited:

axinte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 2.09 on swf:
Discharging in seems still bugged tough.

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The internal discharging bug was fixed in the latest version, though I personally have no idea where to find it, since he apparently goes after the uploads that share the same name as the actual game.

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

hmm...how come the option for the stick is not there anymore....does anyone know why it is remove?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm...how come the option for the stick is not there anymore....does anyone know why it is remove?
You have to enable it in the settings menu.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did not know about this most recent update. :) Thanks for the work to get this to us, everyone.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

how does one make the settings save in the 2.09 version (from the latest link a couple posts up) and is there sound or am i missing something?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I downloaded the newest version of Kasumi but still can't get the blowjob, which version is it and what do I need to do to get it?

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the blowjob,you need to zoom till you get a close up on her face and use the tool the same way for fucking her.2.09 has the blowjob scene but the link provided above is for a voiceless version(maybe incomplete or not cracked).

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i have the soundfiles for 2.09 but i cant find the game itself,

links in thread for swfchan but to use the soundfiles i need to download it,

how do you download from swfchan?

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so i have the soundfiles for 2.09 but i cant find the game itself,

links in thread for swfchan but to use the soundfiles i need to download it,

how do you download from swfchan?
when you go to get the file there should be two options, one that embeds the file in the browser you are using and one for downloads. the one for downloading should be the top one. at least that is how I downloaded the file, My only question is where did you get the audio files for 2.09.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Two things- one: i would like to get the sound files as well. Two: I got both of the files on the swfchan page for 2.09 but the inner discharging bug isn't fixed in either one can some one help me?

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Two things- one: i would like to get the sound files as well. Two: I got both of the files on the swfchan page for 2.09 but the inner discharging bug isn't fixed in either one can some one help me?
It's not really a bug.Before the last version was cracked discharging in her was also impossible then the patched game came and the game was really fully playable.My only guess is that it's an unpatched 2.09.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

So where does one find the patch?

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would love to help you on that but the patched .swf changes with every new version so I don't think using an old one will work.
Do like me wait a few days and it'll eventually come out.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when you go to get the file there should be two options, one that embeds the file in the browser you are using and one for downloads. the one for downloading should be the top one. at least that is how I downloaded the file, My only question is where did you get the audio files for 2.09.
picked the top one, then what? i just get a link to full-screen mode that spams me with loud adverts after the link runs out (45seconds?).

doesnt seem to be anyway to download it though

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

picked the top one, then what? i just get a link to full-screen mode that spams me with loud adverts after the link runs out (45seconds?).

doesnt seem to be anyway to download it though
when I use the top option it opens to a page that just has the name of the file in a box. when I click on the link on that box it opens the save file box and I can save or open it directly.

burken85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It might just be me, who is tired and not noticing, but how do you enter "sex" mode?

insertion, blow, etc? all i can do with mouse controls is "hand" commands

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when I use the top option it opens to a page that just has the name of the file in a box. when I click on the link on that box it opens the save file box and I can save or open it directly.
when i click the link i just get fullscreen mode :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.