What's new

SIM Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

There might be a good premium leecher somewhere.

Edit: I managed to get Rapid8 to download it, I'll get this up on sendspace when it's finished but I will still need the password to the archive to open it.

Edit 2: Here's the link, remember to click on "Click here to start download from sendspace" because all the other download links that show up try to get you to download something else.

Last edited:

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much, hmm ok just have to wait for the pass =/

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And where do I get the pass? You guys mentioned someplace where I need to register... but can't find it.

buzh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And where do I get the pass? You guys mentioned someplace where I need to register... but can't find it.
V.I.P need buy premium fp account
leonsblog.org/fa/v-i-p-faq/

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you registered yourself there, then it should be easy.
Just follow the "password-protected" link/button.
He says only registered folks can see the pass...its free dont worry!
Free my ass, you have to get a premium account at filepost, "It's free so long as you already had an account".

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Danm it..... I used Rar password unlocker for 6 hours and I still can't crack this danm thing!!! :mad:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Danm it..... I used Rar password unlocker for 6 hours and I still can't crack this danm thing!!! :mad:
I'm trying to brute force as well. But I think my password cracker isn't as good (it's using my 12ghz and only doing a thousand attempts per second... I remember using another program in the past that would use all my CPUs and my GeForce's CUDA and would be getting close to a million attempts per second).

Still at 4 characters... I hope his password isn't too long.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if someone crack the pass please share. My try has ended with a false pass what didn't work at all.

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it!
Im looking around as well, if i found something i let you all know ;)
He is a member on hongfire to...and is well known there..so if someone here knows a vet from there:Maybe they could help.

cheers!
-D-

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm trying to brute force as well. But I think my password cracker isn't as good (it's using my 12ghz and only doing a thousand attempts per second... I remember using another program in the past that would use all my CPUs and my GeForce's CUDA and would be getting close to a million attempts per second).

Still at 4 characters... I hope his password isn't too long.
I think his password is about 8-10 characters :\, I got nothing from this software, my friend's brother, he's a hacker ... and a password cracker too, I wanted to ask him to do that but he's at college in another city so I can't ask him anything :(

Felonius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think his password is about 8-10 characters :\, I got nothing from this software, my friend's brother, he's a hacker ... and a password cracker too, I wanted to ask him to do that but he's at college in another city so I can't ask him anything :(
Try e-mail?

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try e-mail?
I did try that, but he doesn't remember his email plus i ask him to get his password back but he said "nah, I don't have time for that anyway, and don't use email anymore or facebook and else anymore :p" cause he's always focus on study so... :(, so I have to try another way, use every software I've ever known

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did try that, but he doesn't remember his email plus i ask him to get his password back but he said "nah, I don't have time for that anyway, and don't use email anymore or facebook and else anymore :p" cause he's always focus on study so... :(, so I have to try another way, use every software I've ever known
A hacker that does not remember his email and also studies and therefore does not use email at all?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A hacker that does not remember his email and also studies and therefore does not use email at all?

"Sounds like a pain, I don't want to." Was the real message he gave.

sllypper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good luck all of you. Can't wait for the game.

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Free my ass, you have to get a premium account at filepost, "It's free so long as you already had an account".
someone didnt read the faq/question boards there...you should already have the pass, just e-mail him if ya registered there...or read the whole thing before you rage!

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There might be a good premium leecher somewhere.

Edit: I managed to get Rapid8 to download it, I'll get this up on sendspace when it's finished but I will still need the password to the archive to open it.

Edit 2: Here's the link, remember to click on "Click here to start download from sendspace" because all the other download links that show up try to get you to download something else.
Pft, I can't even get it to download. It won't ever start the download when i click it to.

Reloadin

Reputation score

Well, I registered as a level 2 vip at his site, bought 3 month access to filepost. Mainly for this game but a lot of other goodies I've found.

The link to the password he supplies with this game is broken, none of the other v.i.p passwords work, and he didn't reply to my email asking him about it.

Guess I'm stuck waiting to see if one of you guys can crack it.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I registered as a level 2 vip at his site, bought 3 month access to filepost. Mainly for this game but a lot of other goodies I've found.

The link to the password he supplies with this game is broken, none of the other v.i.p passwords work, and he didn't reply to my email asking him about it.

Guess I'm stuck waiting to see if one of you guys can crack it.
thats one good reason not to pay for pirated software.

Status
Not open for further replies.