What's new

SIM [Pink Petal Games] Whore Master

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Whore Master

That was a different person, although one of the people working on WM is working on his own version of HHS.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The person who originally made HHS, also originally made SM 1 and Sim Brothel 1. He has disappeared off the map. Other people are working on sequels or revisions.

WM was made by a completely different individual who later had a few other people start helping him.

As for what is currently being worked on:
I believe SB 2 has some life left.
WM is dying
There are 3 different versions of HHS being worked on.
SM 3 is running strong.

None of the people working on any of these are the same except for one of the HHS versions is being done by one of the WM people.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

The person who originally made HHS, also originally made SM 1 and Sim Brothel 1. He has disappeared off the map. Other people are working on sequels or revisions.

WM was made by a completely different individual who later had a few other people start helping him.

WM is dying
SM 3 is running strong.

None of the people working on any of these are the same except for one of the HHS versions is being done by one of the WM people.
i dunno why but the way you phrased the wording in your post, i got the feeling like it was some kind of depressing casualty list in a war or something

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

as far as i can tell from the official forum for WM after 1.30 is officially released the main developers will no longer be working on it but the community will have access to the source code, so there is still hope I just can't figure out how to dl the current version of the source code, they only respond with

get tortoise svn
install it
right click on an empty folder
go to the tortoise svn submenu and check out svn://pinkpetal.co.cc:3693/whm_svn

and I did that but when I get to the right click an empty folder stage i don't get the tortoise svn sub menu.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ask someone like nunu for help with codeing.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fucking Tortoise SVN, how does it work.

The Artificial Girl 3 games said to use that to keep the translations updated, but I couldn't figure out how to get it working. :\ Might've had something to do with the server thing it referenced not working, though. Maybe. That's my excuse.

There's a third version of HHS? All I know of is the Futanari Palace project and the other one on the Whoremaster forum.

I'd totally forgotten about SimBrothel - mostly because that non-flash continuation is lame. Streamlined? Sure, I guess, but everything cool got thrown out in the process, and management is still convoluted and clunky.

(For what it's worth, that one sim-game Nunu had in the works, in the linemarvel board, I think, was quite cool.)

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

WM is dying
SM 3 is running strong.

u lost me at he dissapeared off the face of the map #1 didn't know ppl could stand on maps and #2 do u meen like abducted by aliens off the face of the map
just curious that is all

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The phrase, 'He has disappeared off the map' generally just means he has vanished, or can't be located.

Also, there are 2 HHS versions that can be found on the WM forums, one of them being done by a person there, and the otherone being linked from a non-english forum.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

u lost me at he dissapeared off the face of the map #1 didn't know ppl could stand on maps and #2 do u meen like abducted by aliens off the face of the map
just curious that is all
nice try :D

by the way its spelled mean

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

by the way its spelled mean
Muphry's law: "if you write anything criticizing editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written".

With that in mind...

By the way, it's spelled 'mean'.
Punctuation (including capitalization) is all that stands between "I helped my uncle jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse".

Last edited:
OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Punctuation (including capitalization) is all that stands between "I helped my uncle jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse".
Because helping your uncle dismount from a horse is a bad, bad thing and you should be ashamed of doing it.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Muphry's law: "if you write anything criticizing editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written".

With that in mind...

your not involved in this thus you cant score points.

Because helping your uncle dismount from a horse is a bad, bad thing and you should be ashamed of doing it.
thanks pheonix one more for you.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

regardless as none of you seem to have been bothered, is the link to the latest build released may 5, although it is classified as an alpha build.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i try but as i'm new to link finding and net surfing for hentai games forums and the likes of which are keeping things like whore master here updated i'm unable to make any real contributions

(edit) also it is alot more intence to maintain everything

Last edited: