What's new

Boyish (Now in English!)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
From the same people who did Robozou (sakura.ne.jp), Boyish is a slave training/combat/dominate world type flash game that's been out for a few years, but only in Japanese. Now it's been translated into english. Enjoy.

Original Japanese:

English:

Walkthrough (from funny-games.biz):

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Boyish (Now in English!)

beat me to it =(
oh well ty for walkthrough

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I have issues with this game.

The only way to win at all in the fights is to always get 'best', but I always either click too early or too late, because it always goes by 'best' at warp speed =/
And even then, it seems random whether you win or lose no matter what you hit. Sure, 'best' increases your chance of winning, but I still, more often than not, lost because I got 50 and my enemy got 120(as an example) even though I had managed a 'best'... while on the flip side a couple of times I hit 'bad', and instead of negative like it should have been, I got a positive score AND I beat my opponent.

If an action will make your health go to zero, it doesn't let you know, it simply lets you do it and then goes 'oh, sorry, you're beaten now', which is REALLY annoying when, at level 1 (10 HP) on one attempt, it let me recruit 2 people and left me with 2 HP from full, but at level 2 (24 HP) I recruited 2 people on a different attempt (I hadn't recruited anyone before then) and it took all 11 of my remaining HP.

This game is not consistent at all, and that irks me, because I did enjoy Robozu.

Last edited:
OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's more consistent than you think. Also, always getting 'best' is the only option, true, but I've had no trouble consistently getting best, and I am absolutely awful at timing/reflex games. Maybe its something you just haven't gotten the hang of yet?

Recruiting takes about half of your hp. If you're near half, just save before recruiting so you don't have to start over in case you are in the danger zone. Very easily avoided.

Here's one guy's findings as to the mechanics, there are some things that he can't figure out, but it's a pretty good argument toward the game being a lot more consistent than you seem to think.

Notes on game mechanics:

PROTIP: if your attack is equal to their defense, you are considered the winner at no penalty!

For fighting:
Your attack power is (level x 10) + 20 + bar modifier.

"Bar modifier" refers to the little bar: bad, normal, good. Bad/red adds nothing to your power, yellow (unlabeled) adds 20, green/normal adds 40, blue/good adds 60. Hence, at level 1, you can score anywhere between 30 and 90 based on how you do on the bar.

Enemy attack power appears to be different. It appears to follow this formula: (level x 10) + 90. Hence, pink-haired girl at level 2 is capable of 110 damage. It appears that random numbers are picked between 0 and their top power, but I have never seen an attack power lower than 7 from one of the enemies. This is curious!

Also, "escape power" of enemies seems to be calculated based on a higher range; they frequently pull numbers larger than the above formula. I can't quite make any guesses at how the maximum is determined for that, but your attack power in regards to catching them is identical to your attack power in regards to 'knock'ing them.

PROTIP: if you can always hit goods, you can fight people 2 levels below you without ever getting knocked down. If you are 7 levels above the enemy, you will always knock them down, even if you hit bads every time.

For the main fighting/seduction combo mode:
Your "attack" is calculated as follows: (Level x 5) + bar modifier + action modifier

Bar modifier works the same as above! Different actions have different effects on your attack, as listed below. I am pretty sure bras and panties have the same effect, as do all items. Also, every action appears to be equal regardless of what body part you try it on (except for coat vs. underwear).

Coat: +30
Bra/Panties: -20
Items: -30
Knock: 0
Touch: +20
Kiss: +20
Whip: 0
Running: +20

So running, touching, kissing, and removing coat all add to your power, while using items or removing underwear lower your power, and attack-type moves do not modify it at all.

Enemy defense is all over the place and I think the highest possible value rises by 10 each time as well, but it is different from in normal fighting. I can't speak to this really.

Stats:
Exp to next level = (level x 6) + 12
HP = the exact same as experience to next level

This is pretty much the end of the scope of my basic algebra skills/desires to reverse engineer the formulas. Experience gain/enemy arousal/enemy approval after coitus are beyond the scope of this guide.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

At level 2, I had a 'Good' touch attack that only managed 60 versus her 100-something. By those calculations, I should have had about a 120. The person seems to have done a decent job calculating, I'll give them that, but it can still be quite inconsistent.

Well, That would explain why I blacked out from recruiting >.<
Still, it's a BS way to to things. It should be a set amount, not half your health; the current way means that you could have 100 health, but 50 would be used up in recruiting even just 1 person.

It COULD be a good game, but it's only decent.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

At level 2, I had a 'Good' touch attack that only managed 60 versus her 100-something. By those calculations, I should have had about a 120. The person seems to have done a decent job calculating, I'll give them that, but it can still be quite inconsistent.
Ummm.. Not true. You were at level 2. Here's the formula:

Level * 5 + bar + action

If you got best, you would have added 60. So:

2 * 5 + 60 + action
Which of course equals out to 70 + action modifier
And I'm not entirely sure his action modifiers are correct; I seem to lose more on touch attacks than I succeed. So it's possible the actual touch action modifier is -10... making 70 + -10, equaling 60.

Well, That would explain why I blacked out from recruiting >.<
Still, it's a BS way to to things. It should be a set amount, not half your health; the current way means that you could have 100 health, but 50 would be used up in recruiting even just 1 person.
You get more recruits the more health you use. Once you're level 15-ish you get upwards of 5 or more recruits (can't remember exactly but it was a lot) per run.

It COULD be a good game, but it's only decent.
Agreed. Still, it has a lot more depth than most flash H-games.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

If you get upwards of level 30, you can spam-click bads to win.

luls.

jjx

Reputation score

To get up levels in fewer days do training to almost the end (sex) and then quit and start training again more experience is gained for less stamina loss that way.

Practice until you can hit good 90% of the time.

The gambling at the end of the game is possible to win you need very consistent reflexes and good timing.

bestrigyn

Reputation score

Hello everyone. I took the game in five hours. reached level 22 or 24 and the end of the game. And then the game until I joked and said that you opened one character. Question-how to open all the characters, please write. I love all of the company but ... I went through about a robot with tips. Help tell me how to open the characters in this game?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, the games looks interesting. May I ask if someone has a link to share? Since the megaupload one...well...is pretty much dead. ._.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that's some necro O_O

but I'm pretty sure several sites have hosted it (I mean embedded, not for download), just do a google search, you lazy bums

throwaacc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone. I took the game in five hours. reached level 22 or 24 and the end of the game. And then the game until I joked and said that you opened one character. Question-how to open all the characters, please write. I love all of the company but ... I went through about a robot with tips. Help tell me how to open the characters in this game?
I can't quite understand this. I haven't played it in awhile but you just defeat other people to 'get' them. I mean, the pink haired girl comes to mess up your dojo pretty early, and if you get to a high level you obviously know how to fight her. Essentially you challenge their dojo then try to hit "Good" "Medium" and "Bad" bars (like in training), and you demoralize their team or something I forget, but essentially if you hit enough goods in the moving slider you win.

To get the blonde boy, you need to defeat his sister (or you trick him before defeating her? I forget he's like a siscon or something.) Then you meet her boyfriend(or the redhead's boyfriend?), then beat him to get him. Then there's the redhead, and after beating her the game ends (but I think you can find a cracked one where she's unlocked.)

Oh, the games looks interesting. May I ask if someone has a link to share? Since the megaupload one...well...is pretty much dead. ._.
when in doubt, in regards to flash, visit swfchan.

bestrigyn

Reputation score
Re: Мальчишеской (Сайт на английском языке!)

All I opened it. Thank you for helping .... By the way for those who have not opened it. At the last 6 days of the latest building you will run girl ... will not be fighting. and sex for 150 of the 150 but it is not yours. Save the third button svehru and play a mini game. it is necessary that your money was 330000 . at the beginning of 3000 . it is necessary that you said the opposite.
*For example: We put a bid. videm 2 inscriptions and even odd. and seredene kupik game . Hit odd and odd if vibotit you lost. And Even if you vygrali . Then talk to devchonkay and it will go away and will let Katori Skritnaya was . Torment to sex and sex with her. Then all . the next day will come and say it's yours . sex or not ? You decide sama . Then we go to the Johto where krastnoe the second. and you will be told to leave a note ? You say yes . The next morning ... All she'll oversleep . And the next morning , and the latter will become yours. and you have 5 slaves. for sex and one to beat , and sex is given in the beginning of the game

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you only have felatio with your 'sister'? Cos she's the only girl I got ( I'm lvl 10 ). Also, I was minding my own bizness, training myself, cause I could beat the pink haired girl in a Dirty fight ( she's lvl 8 tho'.. ) and then there's the master of the man dojo or whatever it is, she/he's lvl 15, so I'm like, hey, no chance of winning for me, better run!

I escape... and GAME OVER.

Now, why is that escape button there if it game over on you? Jeez...

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a complete walkthrough? Including the brother and the gangster?

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not sure if you have this...all I got from awhile ago...

Attachments