What's new

Vorpal Rabbit

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Vorpal Rabbit

Sorry about the Necro, but looks like there's been another update to the game released recently, after a long time.

I don't know how old the one in this thread is, but this one goes up to the 7th stage, along with adding a few Game over scenes to the boss.

Edit:More specific changes since the one posted in this thread
-Conditions Unknown.
Probably existent in the previous versions, but the 2nd boss has an alternate death scene where she falls off the stage without her head chopped off and landing into the lizardman village where she is stripped naked and tied over a fire. A similar scene can also happen to the 5th stage boss/the chef girl with the giant butcher knife.
-Stage 6 was added, contains dragons. Dragons will either burn you or the large ones can swallow you if you touch them while at low health.
--Boss is a giant flying dragon
--Swoop Attack results in the dragon awkwardly raping the heroine and her being shot into the ocean, where assumeingly the kappas have had their way with her as her corpse drifts to shore.
--Like the regular dragons, being defeated by the fireballs results in being burned. Being killed by the flamethrower results in being turned into a skeleton.
--If you're killed by his swoop attack when the boss's health is low(and maybe scat? I don't know, you see the dragon crap out the mid-boss from the kappa stage, although covered in "green stuff" and the dragon proceeds to do the same to the main char after swallowing her.)
-Stage 4(the slime stage) seems to have an event added with the boss, where the mid-boss/ninja girl from the kappa stage may show up but fall into the slime pool and get raped for the duration of the boss fight.(Do not know how this is triggered, I saw it from a complete save)
-Stage 7 seems to add no new monsters, the boss is a dragon girl, the sequence that happens depending on how you're defeated.
--Getting defeated by the large "Wind Slash/energy wave" results in the main char's arm and legs being chopped off and crawling for her life, she accidentally runs into one of the lizardmen and gets raped by it.
--Getting defeated by the throwing knives results in the heroine being captured by the lizardmen and being taken to their then. Her head gets chopped off and they rape her.
--Getting defeated by her single aerial attack(the tiny ice bolt thing) results in her being stripped naked and tied up between two trees, the face raping squirrels from the earlier stages appearing out of nowhere and ganging on her entire body(assumeingly raping her since she's left convulsing once the squirrels leave)
---The boss has a 2nd form, which can only devour you and spit you back out in the form of an egg with the main char naked upon it hatching.

Last edited:

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can haz complete save?
i got to the dragon stage and accidentally selected no on a game over, raged because practice mode doesn't save completion apparently.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100% Save I came across on another board.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Boss is a giant flying dragon, if you're killed by his swoop attack it's just another finish catering to the vore fetish(and maybe scat? I don't know, you see the dragon crap out the mid-boss from the kappa stage, although covered in "white stuff" and the dragon proceeds to do the same to the main char after swallowing her.)
How'd you get that one? I died to the swoop and the dragon did a strange rape scene that ends in you getting shot into the ocean

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How'd you get that one? I died to the swoop and the dragon did a strange rape scene that ends in you getting shot into the ocean
Huh, nevermind then, seems like the conditions for the scene have probably changed,I actually didn't notice that new animation being there. I remember the one I mentioned being there in a version before this one, 0_0_6_0, it might have to do with not triggering the mid-boss girl to appear in the slime stage.

It might be something ridiculous like getting hit by the swoop at ground level now(which is kind of hard to pull off since it seems like he only uses it when you're at the top platforms), from what I remember it though, it'd grab you, fly down to ground lvl and proceed to do the animation I mentioned above.

Edit:You have to let the dragon use the swoop attack on you when it's dying.How low his hp has to be exactly is not sure, I let it go down to when he had one more hit before dying.

Last edited:

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not 100% sure but I remember something about a boss needing to be low on health, you might try to do that.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirmed, edited my above post.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any links to full save file? that are working? this game is really hard :(

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well it's not quite full but level 6 out of 7 is a definite nudge in the right direction.

For some reason my save doesn't let me skip to level 7 even though I both got too and completed it.

Hope that helps some at least.

Attachments