What's new

SIM [ PABISSHU ] [ ぱびっしゅ!] Queen Hunt / Queen Hunt -女王狩り-RE057981 RJ054492

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Queen Hunt

Still got some questions for anyone who knows.

1. Anyone figure out how to keep certain clothes off during scenes? I still can't get Risty's pubic hair or any of the girls Shoes/Leggings off.

2. What exactly are the face options for? Those don't seem to stay the same when you go into scenes either.

3. At the bottom there's an option that counts from 1-4, whats it for?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

The faces are just for the dress-down moment.

The number 1 to 4 is a form of difficulty, the higher the longer it takes to orgasm iirc.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

That's 2 down, thanks bro +Rep.

Now can anyone answer Number1?

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's 2 down, thanks bro +Rep.

Now can anyone answer Number1?
Think you're out of luck. While there is correlation between the 'out of game portrait' and the scenes in terms of clothing, it's not perfect. It wasn't in Forest Monster, either.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Dang, oh well the game is win anyway I'm satisfied, thanks for the reply.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dang, oh well the game is win anyway I'm satisfied, thanks for the reply.
Are you using ultima666's posted (a few posts up) uncensored version?

I can remove all the clothing using the options in the lower right menu and it sticks when you play the scene. Allows you to do more actions in some of the scenes ;).

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you using ultima666's posted (a few posts up) uncensored version?

I can remove all the clothing using the options in the lower right menu and it sticks when you play the scene. Allows you to do more actions in some of the scenes ;).
Nothin is ever censored, so I think I have an uncensored version, I'll grab it anyway and see if it works.

pjldbzl

Reputation score

If anyone could translate the words i can change it in flash and create an english version.:D

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone could translate the words i can change it in flash and create an english version.:D
Eh, not strictly necessary since you can see what the options do after clicking them and they don't lock other options out - but, that would be awesome regardless!

Sadly, I am a monoglot so I cannot help you, but I know somebody in the Fairy Fighting thread keeps translating Eluku's patch notes

pjldbzl

Reputation score

Eh, not strictly necessary since you can see what the options do after clicking them and they don't lock other options out - but, that would be awesome regardless!

Sadly, I am a monoglot so I cannot help you, but I know somebody in the Fairy Fighting thread keeps translating Eluku's patch notes

There are some options that when u click it just says on and off and nothing is shown to tell you what it does, this is why i wanted to do an english version

E

ecoISDP

The translation is done mostly with babelfish or google translate. But we do have one person here who knows moonrunes.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to learn, but it's a total pain and I'm not at all proficient.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anyone is interrested I have the uncensored english version of the title available for download just PM me and I will send you the link.:D

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

played this game again forgot how good it was...what a shame no one ever made a second.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you take a look at creators blog you will see that the game had actually designed for 4 characters not just 2 maybee they will revisit that idea.

-=Synthetix=-

Reputation score

Hello there fellow forum browsers, I kinda have a question: does anyone know similar games like this injection transformation things, or any other features in this game?

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello there fellow forum browsers, I kinda have a question: does anyone know similar games like this injection transformation things, or any other features in this game?
Any of Pabbishu releases well have transformations and injections with the exeption of the Dragon Bride game.

Reputation score

If you take a look at creators blog you will see that the game had actually designed for 4 characters not just 2 maybee they will revisit that idea.

the only thing coming up on my screen is a bunch of gobbldygook nonsense.

￾E￾uŠG‚ª‚ª‚ç‚è‚Æ•Ï‚í‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½￾`￾c￾v
“ª￾g‚ªŽáŠ±￾オ‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½￾B
Œ³ƒlƒ^‚̉e‹¿‚ðŽó‚¯‚Ä￾A‹C•t‚¢‚½‚ç￾L‚Ñ‚Ä‚½‚Á‚ÄŠ´‚¶‚Å‚·￾B
Œ³ƒlƒ^‚Å￾o‚Ä‚*‚é￾l‚ªŠî–{“I‚É￾—￾íŽm‚¾‚©‚ç‚©￾A‚‚¢‚‚¢“÷•t‚¯‰ß‘½‚É‚à‚Ȃ肪‚¿‚Å￾c
Ž©•ª‚ðŒ©Ž¸‚í‚È‚¢‚悤‚É‹C‚ð‚‚¯‚Ü‚·￾B

that is the rough jist of what he put, translations PLZ