What's new

SIM [ PABISSHU ] [ ぱびっしゅ!] Queen Hunt / Queen Hunt -女王狩り-RE057981 RJ054492

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Queen Hunt

You need to set his site's code to japanese before it gets translated properly with google. I would say what to click to get there if I knew what the english version of firefox would call it. I guess webdevelopment - symboltype - japanese (shift_jis)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:(
For all those who have requested a copy of Queen Hunt and have not recieved it yet I am sorry to say that I have put all download requests on hold, untill a reliable file sharing service can be located for US users. Thanks in large part to the megaupload BS that spread like cancer through the net.

PS this is also true for Shinobi Girl, which by the way I do have 2.00 available but could not provide an update because those that run these Forums decided to lock that thread, despite any request I made to re-open them, so you can see if you can get them to unlock it otherwise information is not being sent out thanks to there efforts.
Have a nice day, and I know I will most likly get banned for my remarks oh well .
wgunder1

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is one of the easiest games to find, while I applaud your helpfull nature, they really shouldn't have to be bothering you for this game. I mean shit, it can be found on funnygames or the million other sites like it and ripped out of the temp cache.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This is one of the easiest games to find, while I applaud your helpfull nature, they really shouldn't have to be bothering you for this game. I mean shit, it can be found on funnygames or the million other sites like it and ripped out of the temp cache.
Or for even easier means :)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Or for even easier means :)
dont know if that was intentional, but the link provided wasnt this game...

it was some sort of small swf file... ^^

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

dont know if that was intentional, but the link provided wasnt this game...

it was some sort of small swf file... ^^
That site is a place where you link the swf file and it rips it for you without having to dig through your temp cache.

Kealoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As my USB with EVERYTHING on it was broken a week ago and I lost everything, here I am necroing this post for a new link, been trolling around for the uncensored version but no cigar, if anyone could share it and help me build my hentai hoard again it would be much appreciated.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I put electric jelly fish, queen hunt and even dragon's bribe in there. I don't have the forest jellyfish one I'm afraid.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I put electric jelly fish, queen hunt and even dragon's bribe in there. I don't have the forest jellyfish one I'm afraid.

Here you are the Jelly forest this on this link

licher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wondering if anyone has the original censored version.

it seems the whoever decensored this also removed risty's pube, I'm gonna try to see if I can decensor it while retaining that option.

Lt. Col. Vinny Rial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wondering if anyone has the original censored version.

it seems the whoever decensored this also removed risty's pube, I'm gonna try to see if I can decensor it while retaining that option.
That is unnecessary, friend. I have a copy of the game that has had its menus translated and Risty's pubic hair is, in fact, intact. Enjoy!

mega.nz/#!plgEBAJS!LcJaPWuNqn0ohuOkZvCgfxnv4YpYS76WRf_RX1yX6FU

For other perusers, the following link is to a translated Electric Jellyfish DE Battle (the game on the boat). The text spacing was rather restrictive, so I apologize for the cramped sentence structure.

mega.nz/#!N1wRzR5Z!huVkhemMwjS3qjNimjYeEB3hnRIaJg6GfoFrTuO_WN4

Last edited:

kurosaki_kunai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the official translated censored version found on their English DLsite page. (I can't post links yet, heh)

It only shows her pubic hair in the menus but not during the scenes.

I just looked at Lt. Col. Vinny Rial's version and it appears to be the same way (though the translation is different and it's uncensored.)

Lt. Col. Vinny Rial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the official translated censored version found on their English DLsite page. (I can't post links yet, heh)

It only shows her pubic hair in the menus but not during the scenes.

I just looked at Lt. Col. Vinny Rial's version and it appears to be the same way (though the translation is different and it's uncensored.)
It seems I was mistaken! I did not check past the opening menu.

If you don't mind, could you upload your copy to somewhere like mega and send me the link via PM? If I know the shape responsible, I may be able to restore Risty's pubic hair.

Edit: After re-reading your post, it seems like you're saying she doesn't have pubic hair in your version either. Am I just too tired for communication?

Last edited:

kurosaki_kunai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems I was mistaken! I did not check past the opening menu.

If you don't mind, could you upload your copy to somewhere like mega and send me the link via PM? If I know the shape responsible, I may be able to restore Risty's pubic hair.

Edit: After re-reading your post, it seems like you're saying she doesn't have pubic hair in your version either. Am I just too tired for communication?
Your edit was correct. I guess they just decided to show it in the menu but not actually have it in the game. Oh well.

Riko

Reputation score

Hey, I know this is a really old thread, but I was wondering if anybody still had an uncensored English version of this game to share? None of the previous links shared still work. I bought the game on dlsite and was a bit disappointed, but unsurprised to find that its censored.

Thanks

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A cursory google search turned this up. Can't confirm it is what it claims to be.