What's new

Humbid0 Games

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

I know Earthbound is Mother 2... But was the first one just called Mother?
Yeah, with an image of Earth*cough*theplanetweliveon*cough* in place of the "O". Never made it out of japan cause it was released close to the end of NES life, but there is a GBA version i think, not sure if it was localized tho.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, with an image of Earth*cough*theplanetweliveon*cough* in place of the "O". Never made it out of japan cause it was released close to the end of NES life, but there is a GBA version i think, not sure if it was localized tho.
GBA version has both Mother 1 and Mother 2 but was never localized outside of japan, If you look hard enough though you can find the gba rom for the game though.

On my list of top RPGs ever

1. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven starts
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Earthbound
4. DnD 3.5 (table top not video game)
5. .hack (original 4 games)
6. FF
7. FF 7

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Can OP put Humbird0's site on first post?

KamiBushi

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the Strength tm? I thought I read somewhere that you get it at the bandit hideout, but I challenged the gym leader before finding that out and now misty is at the house. Is there a way to get past this or am I going to need to restart? I can't get to the "trainer guy" at the mill because of the rock there.

takes a little bit to figure out the game but once you do it's a lot of fun. I'm really loving it.

Kudos

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's because this game isn't finished yet. Basically this is a short walkthrough for all the missions available at the moment:

1. Beginning
You start in your own room, then you have to go to your sister's room. There will be a short dialogue. Then after that you go to the garden, fourth bush down on the left. It's a secret place. Another dialogue will take place. After that you are free to roam around and select missions.

2. Missions
There are several missions you can do. In the end the goal is to buy the camera roll from the general store and get the CGs. The roll costs $70 ingame.

several missions are:
-Babysitting
-Picking up on purpose dropped dollars by Lisa
-Testing a teleportation device
-Vibrating panties
-Capturing a rabbit
-Helping britney open the door.
-Something with a mouse (you have to capture it then give it to some girl)
-Tentacle plant

You can also choose to skip missions, just look for a spark near the mission. It will automatically skip the mission and give you 10 bucks.

3. Obtaining 1st set of CG's
After you obtained 70 bucks you can buy a camera roll from the general store.
You can give that roll to your neighbour girl (don't remember her name) then a mission will take place. In this mission you play that girl and you have to find Lisa 3 times. Then you will unlock pictures.

4. After 1st set of CG's
At this point you're almost done, since the game is still in development.
You can do the tentacle plant mission and complete it. AND you can locate an other mission in the house where you babysitted the boy earlier. There his mother is looking for him and is wondering if her neighbours have a machine to track him. It's not finished untill that point. You can get the goggles (obtained in the house to the right from where his mother is. Upstairs, room furthest to the left, to be exact), enter the yard and find the hidden cave. Then open your goggles and you will find a secret entrance. Nothing is there yet though.

There, don't make me answer annything mission-related now. XD

The babysitter2 we the password to the house?

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

The babysitter2 we the password to the house?
The father is in either the restaurant or possibly the shop and tells you that the password has been changed to the default password and another character that is in one of those places (I'm thinking, the shop) that tells you what the default password is. It was something generic like password... or default... or swordfish... or something.

Last edited:

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The father is in either the restaurant or possibly the shop and tells you that the password has been changed to the default password and another character that is in one of those places (I'm thinking, the shop) that tells you what the default password is. It was something generic like password... or default... or swordfish... or something.
ADMIN

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

when there will be a successor refreshing babysitter 2?

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was about to work on it a couple weeks ago when the power supply for my laptop died.
I'm still waiting for the new one.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

RPG Maker Update (01/10/2011)

Features added:
- Added thumbnails to the charset selector.
To enter a folder on the left, double-click on it.

- Added a variable editor to the database and setFlags.swf. This makes it easy to see and edit all the data in the game while it's running.
(Press CTRL+~)
It also makes it much easier to plan what all your variables are going to be ahead of time.

- Added a SWF to display choices in the game. (choice.swf)

Changes:
- Changed the teleport code so that you can copy a group of levels and the teleports between them will still work. This allows you to copy an entire town to use in a new game.

- Rpg Maker now closes much faster because it doesn't automatically save the current map when you close it.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

help RPG Maker Update (01/10/2011)

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

what is tha most upto date pokemon version humbid0/humbird0 which ever it is

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The most recent version is from 11/23/2010.
I always post updates for all my stuff on my website.

But I also post here on the forum too, so you're probably not missing anything.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

please help me i don't know setting I do not get further at the welcoming orbit

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No offense, but what language are you speaking dude?
... And what's this about "orbiting?"

I'm going to make a wild guess and assume you're having trouble at the title screen and don't know the controls.
At the title screen, press any key.
During the game, use the arrow keys to move, and the spacebar to talk to people.

When you first start the RPG Maker, you need to either open a level, or create a new one.
A good way to accomplish this is to go to the top menu and select:
File -> New

... Oh, and the RPG Maker displays a help system if you press F1.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hokay, maybe it's something I'm doing wrong, but for two days I've been fiddling with that Guardia Forest .FLA you posted...

It keeps on telling me its the wrong type of file or its corrputed, Even DL'ed the "Full version" off your site to see if it made a difference...

I don't know whether it's because I'm a third party, the . FLA format, or the file was actually damaged during compression like adobe says it might...

I'm trying to run it on Adobe flash 9 (just did an update to 9.2) and even snagged the shockwave player...

I'm stumped...

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Léci segíts mert már napok óta próbálom a rpg makerel de nem sikerül beállítani a játékot a üdvözlő pályánál elakadok.

Last edited: