What's new

Humbid0 Games

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

The game keeps freezing on me in the rewards screen after a fight. Well, maybe 'freezing' isn't the right word since I can still click on things, but it doesn't seem to want my keyboard inputs. Has anybody else been experiencing this, or is it just me?

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game keeps freezing on me in the rewards screen after a fight. Well, maybe 'freezing' isn't the right word since I can still click on things, but it doesn't seem to want my keyboard inputs. Has anybody else been experiencing this, or is it just me?
I've seen the same thing too. It freezes on the gold or xp message. It's inconsistent as to which fight it happens in, but it eventually happens. I'm using Flash 12 standalone projector, what are you using?

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've seen the same thing too. It freezes on the gold or xp message. It's inconsistent as to which fight it happens in, but it eventually happens. I'm using Flash 12 standalone projector, what are you using?
I've been alternatively using Flash Player 14.0 r0 and Shockwave Flash for Firefox 12.0.0.77

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hai everyone!
I just brought this up to alert you that the pokemon game has been updated.
I've got no idea what's new, but finally I can put some use to my cookie text file xD

Edit* I've just reached the end of the demo again lol...
On this update you get to board a ship after completing the events on Viridian.

Last edited: