What's new

Humbid0 Games

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

Hey Humbird, love your work. How I'm a little concerned with my recent d/l of your current pokemon game. When I go to extract it (using winrar), I get this error message in the Diagnostic screen:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Downloads\pokemon_10-17-2010 (1).zip: Cannot create pokemon_10-17-2010\swf\pictures\rename\! SRC\other\OMUSUBI Tumblr.url
! The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Downloads\pokemon_10-17-2010 (1).zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Downloads\pokemon_10-17-2010 (1).zip: Renaming pokemon_10-17-2010\swf\pictures\rename\! SRC\other\OMUSUBI Tumblr.url to pokemon_10-17-2010\swf\pictures\rename\! SRC\other\OMUSUBI_ Tumblr.url

When I go to play the game everything seems fine, I'm just concerned if I'm missing anything. I notice that the in combat sprites for the pokemon are the originals rather than the pokemorphs. I just don't know if they've been implemented yet.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Or, y'know, follow the way the professionals do it (for a reason) and make it so enemies can't level up.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, I want enemies to be able to level-up and even evolve on you.
I think it'd be a great way to add an "oh shit!" moment to some battles.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Humbird, love your work. How I'm a little concerned with my recent d/l of your current pokemon game. When I go to extract it (using winrar), I get this error message in the Diagnostic screen...
You're not missing anything.
I didn't intend to include that SRC folder anyway.
I'm not sure where that .url file came from.
Maybe I deleted it since I last uploaded.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This might be a little astray but I just have to say it...

WARNING: Only click the below if you actually feel like reading a wall of text or you're humbid0.

Some days, I love you Humbid0... In a non-homosexual non-awkward way... Just in the way where if you keep on making games and I know you have a paypal account you might one day wake up and find enough to buy yourself a couple cases of beer or something similar.

Reality of it is, I'm not into incest, loli stuff, or rape, but you have some really entertaining things aside from that which I generally enjoy (specifically that side-scroller you're working on. Spot on with Samus so far~!). I figure if you're willing to be generous and courteous with your fans (unlike some people... *COUGHTOONPIMPCOUGH*), you deserve something when and if I can give it. So if you have a tip jar, let me know. I might try to toss something in once I pay for my college courses this spring. Maybe some day if I ever strike it rich (HA) you'll find enough for adobe flash just magically sitting there some day... Depending on how rich, potentially enough to pay for a few courses on how to use it too... Man I could go for some of both right now...

P.S. I actually like that enemies can level; I'd just potentially put a limit just in case someone REALLY sucks or screws up so that you can't be a level 1 fighting a level 99 pokemon that you can't get around because you're basically &^%(#% at that point

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

This might be a little astray but I just have to say it...

WARNING: Only click the below if you actually feel like reading a wall of text or you're humbid0.

Some days, I love you Humbid0... In a non-homosexual non-awkward way... Just in the way where if you keep on making games and I know you have a paypal account you might one day wake up and find enough to buy yourself a couple cases of beer or something similar.

Reality of it is, I'm not into incest, loli stuff, or rape, but you have some really entertaining things aside from that which I generally enjoy (specifically that side-scroller you're working on. Spot on with Samus so far~!). I figure if you're willing to be generous and courteous with your fans (unlike some people... *COUGHTOONPIMPCOUGH*), you deserve something when and if I can give it. So if you have a tip jar, let me know. I might try to toss something in once I pay for my college courses this spring. Maybe some day if I ever strike it rich (HA) you'll find enough for adobe flash just magically sitting there some day... Depending on how rich, potentially enough to pay for a few courses on how to use it too... Man I could go for some of both right now...

P.S. I actually like that enemies can level; I'd just potentially put a limit just in case someone REALLY sucks or screws up so that you can't be a level 1 fighting a level 99 pokemon that you can't get around because you're basically &^%(#% at that point
Pansy. That's not even a quarter way to a wall of text.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I actually do have a paypal:

But I don't expect people to give me anything,
since I'd be making this stuff anyway.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually do have a paypal:

But I don't expect people to give me anything,
since I'd be making this stuff anyway.
Noted! I will keep that in mind for when I get some money :) I'm currently nailing down car payments but I occasionally get some spare change; and I insist!

blob27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just want to say Humbird, thankyou for all of your games :D. You're pokemon game especially, i cant wait for more of it xD keep going :D you're awesome!

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pokemon Updates (11/23/2010)

+ Pewter City & Deserts
+ Viridian Forest
+ Camp Sites
+ Credits with clickable names
+ Fixed ANOTHER bug that allowed you to get stuck in the Viridian Forest
+ Adjusted some economics

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure of the problem but for some reason the game wont hold a save file for me. this was the first time i tried it and even though it says the game was saved when i went to reload it i was informed there was no save data present. considering a fight with a lvl 1 man and he tripled any damage i could do it makes it a little hard to progress for me.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game has an alternative save method you can use.
Go to the save option and click on the button labeled "clipboard", and save the results into a text file.
Then, when you want to load your game, go to the load option, click "clipboard" and paste the contents of the text file into the text box, and press the "OK" button.

As for why the regular save method might not be working:
It's possible you have the Flash plugin set to not save "shared objects"
To adjust this, open "game.htm" to run the game in a web browser.
Right-click on the game and choose "settings"
Click on the yellow folder icon at the bottom of the settings window, and move the slider up to allow about 100 KB of storage.

If nothing else, simply running it from within a web browser might possibly fix the problem by itself.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Pokemon Updates (11/21/2010)
+ Pewter City & Deserts
+ Viridian Forest
+ Camp Sites
+ Credits with clickable names
+ Adjusted some economics

Did you update or add any link? I've been looking for it and it didn't find it.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game's original download link points to the newly updated game.
But I also added the link to the recent post just now.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess once you rescue Misty from the gang, you can't progress any further? There's four ways out, but they're all conveyor belts moving the wrong direction; I can't get out of the hideout.

Also thanks for reducing the subtlety of the tip in the beginning. Will make the game much more user friendly.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a breakable wall in the room where you save Misty.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I just gotta say, keep up the awesome work mate ;)

Headwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Humbird0, I really dig your flashes, but I have one question, (and I'll freely admit that the solution is probably staring me strait in the face). How in the world do you break the rocks/walls? I must have missed something.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not really that obvious. I've been asked this before.
You find a TM_Strength in a secret hideout in Pewter.
First, talk to people to learn about the outlaws.
Then ask Sheriff Jenny about them.

Last edited:

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Keep up the great work Humbird0! Love the games!

One glitch with the latest pokemon game:
After you rest at the camp site in the 2nd forest and you follow Misty to where she is masterbating there i a bad save/load spot.

The spot is right before the trainer fight before finding Misty. its the small, single character path between the river and the trees.

Say you where to save before the trainer fight and you lose. When you load
the game, it rewinds to the Misty leaving but keeps you where you saved, then you jump into the water and your trapped.

Its seems to be just that one campsite with this problems so i thought i would send you word
(Picture of where i'm talking about)

Attachments