What's new

VN/TEXT NTR Loli Shota Ryona [Alice Soft] Sengoku Rance / 戦国ランス

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sengoku Rance

i am pretty sure that the game will sell well, only the ones that played SR and didn't like to begin with would say that repeaters of the game would not pay, i myself will buy it when it comes out just to have an official version of the game. and of course to support more TL's since fan translations are unrealiable in terms of scope.

Sengoku is one of the top 5 best h-games anyone can play (big bang age , daiteitoku, oyakorankan, yeah its mostly alicesoft fight me) so if that doesn't sell, then nothing will...

when they translate oyako rankan though... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LokexD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to resurrect the thread, not sure if this is the right place (I'm having trouble navigating with this new interface), but I've been scouring the webb for the latest patch 1.04.

Does someone here happen to have it?

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apologies for the necropost, but it should be noted that Mangagamer has Sengoku Rance uncensored now, if anyone wants to put money on a "legitimate" copy.

@Mods: Should I make a new topic for the English version? For now, I'm assuming bumping this old topic would be better (??). I don't think there's anything new in English, aside from being uncensored now.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires: description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

@Mods: Should I make a new topic for the English version? For now, I'm assuming bumping this old topic would be better (??). I don't think there's anything new in English, aside from being uncensored now.
Official localizations merit their own thread. Though it will be required to meet the standards outlined in the rules.