Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Full Game] 171 - The Tenacle Monster Chasing Game

http://www.mediafire.com/?io2mnmmnxfm

171 is a game where you play as a tentacle monster and chase girls, stripping them of clothes until finally you get them naked and rape them. It's a pretty cool game, because as the screen scrolls, you can try to alter the girl's running route so you have more time to chase after her. It gets pretty hard in the end levels, but nothing hair-pulling.

Not much else I can think of to say. Arrow keys(?) to move and jump. I think you actually need to press the space bar when you're touching the girl to strip an article of clothing off.

Re: 171 - The Tenacle Monster Chasing Game

Somehow, this concept sounds familiar.

Is this a repost?

Jump over animals and shit, gotta hit the markers to make her change her path on the way home? All that jazz

Comment

I cant get it to run
      It worked the first time but when i xed out of it and tried to bring it up again i get an error message.
      Last edited by TentanariX; 6th January 2010, 22:08.
      Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

You are correct in your guess Toxic. I'm not sure if it was posted here before, but it was on the old forums
        "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

I didn't actually start downloading games from you guys until ulmf.
          It's hidden around somewhere

Comment

It is a repost. Just that someone asked for it on the Game List thread, and I realized we never bothered putting it back up. Also, lolispelledtentaclewrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkFire1004 View Post
              It is a repost. Just that someone asked for it on the Game List thread, and I realized we never bothered putting it back up. Also, lolispelledtentaclewrong.
              Eh, you just spelled it with an accent.

Comment

Alright, it seems like it'd be fun, but I can't figure out how to strip the girl, and after exiting, I keep getting an error in moonspeak when I try to play it again.

Spoiler

Comment

For the girl: you can temporarily catch up while the girl is jumping over things. However, I would recommend against moving as far as you can to the left as once the screen focuses that way and the girl is against the leftward most edge, you can't seem to touch her.

As for the error: I found by hitting ctrl+alt+del and checking the processes that the game doesn't shut down when you quit, but instead keeps running. You're going to need to shut down the 171 process each time you end the game.

Comment

is it good?

Comment

It's difficult, I'll give it that. I don't find the picture they provide after capture to be of any real value to be honest. Just your standard CGI pic.

Oh, yeah, then there's that exit bug, as mentioned above. Kinda irritating considering the message is in moon speak.
                      Screwdriver? Okay... bus is late anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by handofdoz View Post
                        is it good?
                        Not really.

Comment

Now that I have figured out what to do... it's not so fun. Sure, the first couple of times it's kinda fun, but the difficulty gets ridiculous considering the 'reward' you get. It also seems kinda random. On the 7th level, it took me 4-5 tries to get the girl, whereas the 8th level I only had to try twice. I also don't get what capturing the girl while in the 'special area' of your health does.

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Kusanagi View Post
                            Now that I have figured out what to do... it's not so fun. Sure, the first couple of times it's kinda fun, but the difficulty gets ridiculous considering the 'reward' you get. It also seems kinda random. On the 7th level, it took me 4-5 tries to get the girl, whereas the 8th level I only had to try twice. I also don't get what capturing the girl while in the 'special area' of your health does.
                            You know, you can just press the cg button and view everything without having to complete the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheonix Alugere View Post
                              You know, you can just press the cg button and view everything without having to complete the game.
                              i lol'd

Comment

Working...
                              X