What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

It looks like the cutoff date for the voting is December 11th. I am hoping for either the slime or the Mother Tentacle.

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whew, this thread has come to a halt. Is it just me, or we allowed to vote as many times as we want, again?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Surprising that no one has tried to vote for Bristol Palin repeatedly.

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Surprising that no one has tried to vote for Bristol Palin repeatedly.
You know, I can't see how (at least trying to) bringing politics into a hentai forum seems like a good idea.

Why don't you go home and think about what you've done?

(que "Nu uh, I did not!") :rolleyes:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um. :confused: As dumb as that was, it's worth explaining that joke was entirely politically neutral. Bristol Palin is a contestant on this season's "Dancing with the Stars" program and is suspected to have been voted to continue competing on the show largely due to a glitch in ABC's voting system. Although there has been suspicion that a particular political organization has been intentionally manipulating ABC's voting mechanic, that is a seperate issue entirely from the error in the website that is the subject of the issue.

Doragon Shinzui

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But but but but I like the Fairy and The Sisters idea, there's already 50000other slimes that rapes people, do we really need another 1?
Some may consider this a logic jump, but fuck it, I can't resist.
You've already had a thousand or more peanut butter sandwiches in your life, correct? But damn can they be good...
What your suggesting is replacing the peanut butter in this delicious sandwich with shit just to get something new.
See the issue. It doesn't matter if it's new (and to be honest, many people seem into the futa thing anyways), it matters if it's good.
And my guess is Eluku would do slime fantastically.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well you know, just cause it's good doesn't mean you can't have something new, it never hurts to try, and I am sure if you eat that everyday, you'd evenually stop, cook up some bacon, and replace your PB with that, and you might like it or you might not, but if you do like it, it's all good because that's what it matters right?

And just as an update to people.
堕ちた妖精(ふたなりレズ) (Fairy)
(148票/25.7%)
グリーンアメーバ(スライム姦) (Slime)
(139票/24.1%)
ミスト三姉妹(多レズ) (Sisters)
(96票/16.7%)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Um. :confused: As dumb as that was, it's worth explaining that joke was entirely politically neutral. Bristol Palin is a contestant on this season's "Dancing with the Stars" program and is suspected to have been voted to continue competing on the show largely due to a glitch in ABC's voting system. Although there has been suspicion that a particular political organization has been intentionally manipulating ABC's voting mechanic, that is a seperate issue entirely from the error in the website that is the subject of the issue.

Oh... Okay...

300 votes for someone in a DANCING competition... Who just couldn't dance...

And I can't dance... And I know I cant dance.. SO I know when others CANT DANCE... She just sucked...

Now... How any of those people voting for her were NOT Republican, members affiliated with "Tea Party" or just got the big gagas for her commie eskimo Suuuuuuper bimbo mother?

Now on a different thing...

@Zero: Bacon bits are good with PBJ... Or fried banana chunks...

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I made a portable propane mini flamethrower long ago...

It made good bacon so yea... Bacon goes good with propane too...

Noobmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some may consider this a logic jump, but fuck it, I can't resist.
You've already had a thousand or more peanut butter sandwiches in your life, correct? But damn can they be good....

Damn it all, now I want a peanut butter sandwich, and there's no peanut butter in the house T_T.

As far as staying on topic, there's probably people hacking for more then slime, if everyone hacks every character, we have a fair race :p.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I don't like peanut butter, and i sure don't like peanut butter on my bacon...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My god. Thanks to you guys, I'm having peanut butter on bacon for breakfast.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh huh. thanks. even though your avatar really creeps me out. I like to remember Master Roshi with a shirt on.