FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

They seem to have fixed it so that you can't just close quarter rape the eggplant with constant strong punches. Sometimes, you have a hit go right through him and he can grab you, instead of just weakly swatting at you before you can hit him.

It might be stronger too, but i don't remember how much damage he used to do.

is it just me or does the recovery time for the uppercut make it pretty much worthless?

*edit* still got nothing for the giant meat vagina.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

All you can do against the Meatwad thing really is spam UP+E (my control scheme was auto-set to ZXC and ASD, so for me, S is E)

I hope the guy adds in another monster or two soon. The update on the worms was nice, and I managed to pull of the special moves easier, but otherwise, I be wanting my snake-lady.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well it looks like he has the animation for her started so we can hope she'll be in soon.

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ Dusty;
I meant the, 'not-cheap' characters.
LMAO.
Robo-Ky was annoying.
Ehh...
I still don't feel like obtaining it.
I heard the graphics were amazing, but.
I still have my darling Guilty Gear Isuka on my PC.

He's been updating it quite frequently.
More so than other people. That's for damn certain.
Also, I think the guy's p.o'd. Or something.
Cause he was like, "I'm not laughing.".
Near the end of his latest post.

Aww. Games Dude beat me to the punch.
D:
Would've been on sooner, but I got in touch with an old friend.
And. Well.
This day has felt like a week.
And a bunch of people were trying to talk to me at the same time.
Man, it was horrible. Anyways...

@ Games Dude;
I had a feeling. That guy's games and his were pretty... Similar.
This guy's a bit more awesome imo.
He made it 2D, and made the animations flexable with attacks.
So it's like a fluid motion.
The other guy... Err. Not trying to diss him. But it looks like he took pictures from 3D custom girl, and pasted it on the game.
Again, I'm not saying it's bad. Just... A bit lazy seeming is all.
>>;
I guess it's just not my cup of tea and crumpets.

@ ToxicShock;
He made it even HARDER to attack?
Now I really don't feel like play it until that Naga comes in.
;;

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can't remember the special commands for the life of me. Bah, spamming heavy jump kicks works on pretty much everything, though.

Except Meatwad. Cheap bastard.

Wait, I just did the down+down pose, and meatwad's portal thing failed to trap me. He's doing his part of the animation, but I'm taking no damage and I'm not stuck.

Awesome.

Oh fuck. His grabs really need to come out slower for how much reach they have.

Wait, what's this about Dark Tiki? She's after Meatwad, I take it?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

compared to meat something, dark tiki is even easier than the worms (at least for me)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, while playing as Meatwad, I found out that if Tiki does her masturbation technique and orgasms, while she's having the orgasm, my portal flew right over her and I was infinitely stuck sitting there, unable to do anything because she just kept masturbating and not attacking. That was suck, that needs to be fixed >.<

I still think Eggman... err, Eggplant, needs a second rape move. All he has right now is his grab, and his finisher if he depletes your life during a grab.

The Tiki vs Dark Tiki battle needs more rape moves as well, or at least a different one for each girl.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pretty sweet.

But yeah, without the sp/hp recovery there's no way to beat the meatthing.

And I've somehow did a rape move on dark tiki twice, like tiki grabs the vil one and starts eating her out ... seems to be a finishing move too since the second time dark one lost all hp and made her cum as finisher apparently.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

With the meat guy, if you can force him against a wall and then just spam moves, you might be able to win. Hitting him during the energy portal disk attack thing disrupts the attack.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, yes you can.

By the way, you can also play as a blue TIki. She's exactly the same as the normal Tiki, but she has blue skin and purplis-blue hair. Use the S to select her instead of A.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Gonna bump with a new version...

I also took the freedom of MU'ing it so...

Anyway, not many changes, the worms seem to have a second attack, where they flash blue instead of yellow... does the same thing though so I'm not sure if it was already there and I just missed it..

Also, Tiki has a couple new combos, including a "slidealongthegroundfistfirstintotheenemyorwhateverhappenstobeinfrontofyou" move that is very slow, but does pretty good damage.

I'm not completely sure, but I think the meatcatcher does more damage now. So he's even harder to kill. Again.

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...Damn.
Games Dude beat me again.
Oh well.

Yeah. The guy buffed a monster. Forgot who.
Whoo!
New update.

Sorry kiddies. No Naga yet.
:<

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wish he would quit buffing the already incredibly cheap monsters. They spam the living crap out of their rape grabs an it just makes this game about as much fun as fighting Akuma in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. Which is to say not fun at all an more like hunting for any kind of exploit in the AI you can find to win. If the Naga comes after the Meatcatcher half of us wont be able to see it lol.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

You realize that there is an HP regen cheat that makes you essentially invicible? How about the fact that you can play AS the rapists, then simply button mash to rape the girl. I ussually just play as Tiki for the worms, then Eggplant to rape her, and finally I play meatcatcher to rape her as well.

I figured out the rape moves btw, for Meatcatcher and Eggplant at least. Here they are.

Meat Catcher Moves

Forward, Down, Back, E = those really long tentacles that go in her mouth and out her ass

Back, Down, Forward, E = those bugs that crawl into her mouth and out her ass

Down, Forward, D = That hold that catches her in a big circle, and then fucks her from the inside out

Eggplant

I'm not sure exactly which way, but it's either

Forward, Down, Back, E
or
Back, Down, Forward, E

to use that anal-injection rape move, ussually I just mash the directional buttons then press E and it works.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We've past the fact there are rape moves, it's just the fact the game is seemingly unbeatable. HP regen shouldn't be a necessary feature

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I gave up long ago on games like this being "winnable". Because of this, I use it as pure fapping material; imo there's no POINT beating it, I'll just get to the H then stop there.

I have found this approach successfull for this game, and a number of others. I mean, I do like games, but if it's an overly hard game, and has H content, why bother trying to beat something unbeatable when you can fap? Y'know?

Anyway I'll shut up now...

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys, I seem to have problems with this game.

Why is it that when I click the FairyFighting icon, the screen will come up and then it will suddenly auto-end itself??:(

Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Did you extract it? Is the file name long?